Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeardyBap

VIP Member
I wondered how the budget/recipe thread starter pinned tweet was going for her.
IMG_4950.jpeg

2 replies: both Sarah
1 retweet: Sarah (natch)
1 like: a bot account which likes all posts featuring the words lasagne or spaghetti.

It’s absolutely flying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

byefeliciax

VIP Member
Crisps they don’t like. Meat. Meat. Branded fizzy drinks. Laundry fragrance.

What a wonderfully frugal and nutritious shop! A true inspiration to all of those facing poverty! Bravo!

• Haha
Her TL is a disgrace. She's dying for ppl to assume she's disabled and a campaigner and hit that cash app button when in reality she'd kick someones stick out from under them if there was the slightest advantage in it for her. She actively harms the disabled - treating them like a free money club she wants to join. Taking medical appointments & prescriptions to address the issues of minor anaemia and tiredness caused by her size and shit diet. Getting a kick out of using a mobility scooter trolley cos she doesn't fancy walking round the aisles. Delighted for an excuse to outsource parenting to her older son an lounge round in bed.

There is something very psychologically wrong cos who'd wanna live her groundhog day life.
The sort of person that would unplug someone’s life support to charge her phone and tweet her Temu link to mu followers

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
She’s playing right up to the Tory stereotype of sickness benefit claimants.
View attachment 2849143
But she’ll be ready when she gets her masters? If chronic illness is preventing you from working, how will achieving a qualification alter that?
She’s already told us. She’ll only work if she gets a career with a generous salary. Nothing to do with illness. “Living relatively comfortably on benefits because it’s more financially advantageous to me than working would be” wouldn’t be so good for the beg, would it?
View attachment 2849191
That equation changes in a few years as @byefeliciax detailed above. Better crack on.
And therein is what's wrong with the system. Everyone working- even on minimum wage- should be better off than everyone on benefits. That's a hill I'll die on.

• Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
I'm done here. Shes posted reams an reams of dangerous shit all night. She appears to be enjoying the gratuitous wallowing. What she reveals about herself, grotesque as it is given her kids could see is up to her but she's now put 2 other women at risk with names, location, deeply personal stuff. I know that's her stupid fault but I want no part of it. It's all so grubby. She makes me wanna shower with bleach.

• Heart

pumbilical cord

Chatty Member
What's her disability? How dare she speak for actually disabled people. How fucking dare she equate her occasionally itchy ankle to actually disabled people. I'd swap my conditions for hers in a heartbeat. But she can keep her awful personality. The utter thick insensitive cunt.

• Heart

BeardyBap

VIP Member
I’m particularly taken by how she’s decided to start banging this thrift drum only now, 18 months after everyone else tightened their belts to the last notch. Everyone here was a Tory for saying they’d had to economise. Now(!) she’s playing the queen of budgeting, after ranting a few weeks ago that anything less than £600 per month on Frazzles is tantamount to neglect. There are people using food banks who can’t afford to run their heating. This wazzock’s lived experience of “Tory dystopia” is a three bedroom house, overpaying for broadband, Prime, Netflix, Disney+, Xbox Live, Spotify, taxis everywhere, and keeping a car she can’t drive taxed, insured and MOT’d.

• Heart
So the police visited your house , excellent safe guard. Why did the have to? Did you not engage. I know nobody who has police check in on their kids .
Same. And if I had a knock at the door from “overzealous” police I certainly wouldn’t be tweeting about it, even if I thought they were wrong. You couldn’t waterboard that out of me, I’m absolutely horrified for her.

byefeliciax

VIP Member
Has she been to the police yet?
Oh yes, I forgot to say!

Kent Police saw that she tagged them on a Twitter post a little while back and made it their absolute priority to identify us all and set their best detectives on the case. They followed Sarah’s clues to find out who I am, but ultimately I think it was my writing style that gave me away.

Anyway, they came to my house to shake my hand, told me that us Tattle lot are doing God’s work. They said they’re still working out who the rest of you are to thank you in person too but asked me, in the meantime, to pass on their congratulations for stifling the grift. So well done, everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
I know we're not allowed to speak directly to twitter but please let me off this time:
Sarah, are you aware that the Aldi video went so viral that the man named in your court docs liked and shared it?
Why wouldn't you have him blocked ffs?

• Wow
  • Sick

Squeaky Beans

Only our Sarah would see a huge, fresh, delicious bowl of Greek salad and want to stick a jacket potato under it:
Screenshot_20240403_183050_X.jpg

She really is just following the Jack Monroe playbook at this point isn't she? First she came for the Irish, now the poor Greeks.

• Haha

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
My work had to put a handful of people on furlough, one woman who was living alone became so depressed that the other person on her team of 2 became so worried about her that he volunteered to swap with her so that she could come back to work and have a purpose to her day and ease her financial worries. I dread to think what long term impact that would have had on her if she hadn't had a literal angel to make that sacrifice for her.
Have to say I agree with her on this, credit where it's due 😂😂

1713683816947.png

• Haha

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
If the documents are Family Court it's actually an offence to show them to the general public or even discuss details with anyone not directly involved iirc.

• Wow

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Ugh I hate her. My poor sister has psoriasis, and it's awful. It is all over her arms, legs and body, and I mean all over and is so sore and debilitating. I don't know how she manages because honestly I wouldn't leave the house, and she doesn't badger the NHS anywhere near as much as this melt about fucking hives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Foxvint

VIP Member
She wont be following her own advice just like she didn't make that spaghetti pie. It's all part of an upcoming 'if you enjoy my tweets please help a single mama to live 👉🥹👈' beg that'll allow her to claim content creation so her tip jar doesn't get shut again.

I read that Greggs staff- yes that's Greggs selling those life essentials like sausage rolls and staffed by mostly part time working class mums- are gonna be wearing bodycams now cos of intimidation and harassment by bottom feeders thinking they're their servants cos they've spent £1.45. Thought of this POS immediately.

• Sad
  • Wow

Foxvint

VIP Member
She’s been reading here again. She’s not going to share her son and his ex’s private business, even though she is sharing their private business, but she reassures us she’s not sharing their private business.
Almost felt for her with that always grown up having women as friends comment. Citation needed but ok. All the evidence points to the keeping of them being the problem. After she's tried to rinse them for the 75th time no doubt.

And that aldi video does maketh a person actually. Cos most people would never maketh it. It maketh you an insufferable entitled rude arrogant grifting cunt bag.

• Haha
  • Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
She doesn't have any opinions of her own beyond I should never have to work again cos I let some total loser blow his beans up me 13 years ago. Sorry to be crass.

All her opinions are received. She sees opinions she thinks are the Correct Lefty ones and they become hers too. But there's no critical thinking so the odd time she's been challenged or questioned on something she falls apart. So for example she's retweeted that the Maldives have banned Israeli passport holders. I don’t even know if that's true, I haven't checked verified sources. If it is, how is it anything but racist to ban an entire nation? Collective exclusion and punishment is the very definition of racism. Where is the solidarity with Israeli leftists who put themselves at risk critisising Netanyahu? Why are civilians being held responsible for the actions of their military? She is of low intelligence and she's certainly no fuckin lefty.

• Heart