I am Sarahjayjay #7 A murky moral vacuum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a pisshead. That’s why she hasn't had a social life since 2016. Everyone is avoiding having to deal with her bullshit.

She’s just outed herself as that drunk who turns up empty handed to a casual one-or-two, canes everyone else’s wine, smokes everyone’s cigs, gets so plastered she can’t even look after her own kids, everyone else has to entertain them and feed them and make sure they get home safe, someone has to put her to bed with a bucket, and she tries to blame it on medication.

(Or period? That’s a new one!)
She doesn’t drink though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mum of the year here, been too busy to pick up any Easter eggs yet

View attachment 2844484
A lazy, grey chode, floating in a puddle of self pity then.
---
So this is why she hasn't fallen out with dad like she has the rest of the family. Hope he gives it all away to another scamming cow like her.
---
This might sound like nitpicking but let me explain why this pisses me off. Firstly I have a hard time believing a health professional with the most cursory training in DV said this. It's an old fashioned attitude that puts the onus on the victim to summon up the right characteristics to leave rather than the abuser to stop. The most rudimentary reading around DV will explain that that you are most at risk when you are leaving. That's a powerful anchor to keep you with the pig.

Women who stay are not wimps. Women who leave are not better or stronger. I wasn't a different person when I finally went and spoke to a solicitor about what was going on (she got me in court same day getting an injunction against him). I had not suddenly become courageous. I had not suddenly become a stronger person. I was the same person I was when I was obediently taking the daily photo he demanded of my computer in work to prove I was really there. I was the same person he'd drag up the stairs by the hair and a hundred other acts you don't need me to gratuitously detail. The idea that the leavers have more courage than other women is harmful and all part of the damaging why-doesnt-she-just-leave narrative that abusers depend on for their 'proof' that they aren't doing anything wrong to the person who is 'choosing' to stay in the relationship. Sounds like Sarah bigging up her grubby self at the cost of other women to me. Picture my surprise.
A lot of victims are isolated by their abusers, cut off from family and friends. It's worse if their first language isn't English but the abuser's is. If they live in a different country with a different culture. Its harder to make snap decisions when there are children involved. Many women are abused and controlled financially, are prevented from obtaining skills via further education or driving. Many women are also under surveillance through the use of cameras, tracking apps and old fashioned stalking by their spouse. Sarah is so out of touch and clearly lying. Then there is the complex matter of trafficked women and arranged marriages. She would be more sympathetic if she were a genuine victim. But because she can't keep her trap shut, she gives herself away.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm sure it's *possible* for periods to induce migraines, but I'm a man whos never had a migraine for any reason, so I'll not comment on how likely it actually is.

Awfully convenient that it would happen to her after an afternoon on the wine though 🤔
I’m prone to migraines especially on my period and I know quite a lot of other people who are too.
Then again, I would most likely avoid sitting in the sun all evening necking plonk on (what sounds like) an empty stomach 💀 while her poor mate cooks her kids’ dinner. It does indeed sound like a perfect evening doesn’t it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When I had a twitter account when I tried to reply to people I'd often accidentally hit retweet instead but I was a very infrequent user. You'd think with 100 tweets a day she'd work out the interface.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The 100+ tweets a day is what gets me. She is essentially tweeting full time. It was mentioned in a previous thread that she once managed 294 tweets in a day.

I think I post a lot on Tattle, but that's about a month's worth of posting for me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
141 tweets a day on average.

Most people sleep for 8 hours at night, and therefore are awake for 16 hours of the day.

If I tweeted 141 times in 16 hours that would be approximately 9 times per hour. That’s roughly once every 6.5 minutes.

I would have to tweet once every 6 and a half minutes for 16 hours of the day to tweet as much as Sarah does. That’s a full time commitment, no wonder she’s got no time to eat properly, exercise, or earn a living.

Attachments

• Wow
Enjoyed that 7 tweet thread about that time she...went for a walk. Mad that. Got anymore stories like that?
Yes she has more! Wait til you hear the one about the girl who didn't complete the beauty course. She said hi to her once in Costa. I was gagged.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
141 tweets a day on average.

Most people sleep for 8 hours at night, and therefore are awake for 16 hours of the day.

If I tweeted 141 times in 16 hours that would be approximately 9 times per hour. That’s roughly once every 6.5 minutes.

I would have to tweet once every 6 and a half minutes for 16 hours of the day to tweet as much as Sarah does. That’s a full time commitment, no wonder she’s got no time to eat properly, exercise, or earn a living.
If you hit retweet immediately after tweeting, that puts it at one post every 13 minutes. Look at all that lovely leisure time she’s creating out of nothing, just by hitting retweet! And you people wonder why she does it! She’s saving herself hours every day!

• Haha
IMG_1714.jpeg

Either this is a belated warning, or she’s only just up and not realised it’s nearly the evening now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Temu plus some other unspecified "affiliate program"
Needs cash urgently for a balayage dontcha know

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She won't have a clue, grifty fecker :mad:
---

I don't think that's such a problem tbh, the 'UK' already has them forever, so available to the highest bidder.
They leased us Hong Kong, the Chinese play a long waiting game. Its selling forever. The rules are different.

Reactions: 3
A further 4 beggy Temu tweets after midnight. Not 1 like or reply. Someone get this woman a shred of self respect.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.