I am Sarahjayjay #7 A murky moral vacuum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That depends a lot on who you ask, to be fair. Even in that community.
I think it would be sensible to think just don’t say it unless you are part of that community. How people refer to themselves is a whole different thing to her doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sarah: I'm sooooooo tired, I need a blood transfusion for anaemia.

Also Sarah: Spends hours staring at a bright screen, goes to bed at 3am. (photo not included in the screenshot because I wanted the time stamp in it).

1711787398561.png

Sarah, you need to start helping yourself. You may be borderline anaemic, I'm not a doctor so can't analyse your blood tests, although I note they're on the low end of normal, rather than indicative of severe illness.

You need to start going to bed at a decent hour. Stop scrolling mindlessly through your instagram until all hours. Set a reminder on your phone about starting a winding down routine (mug of sleepy tea, wash your face, clean your teeth). Go to bed. Get one of the meditation apps (they all offer free services), and put a sleep meditation on your phone, with your phone out of reach and the screen off. Do that every night.

Reactions: 14
I tend to listen to BBC Sounds Ambient Focus or Focus Beats playlists to help me sleep.

Reactions: 4
I’ll say this for the old perv, he is at least unmoved by (likely inured to) his daughter’s repeated pleas of financial misfortune.
Still, at least she stands to inherit, eh?
So this is why she hasn't fallen out with dad like she has the rest of the family. Hope he gives it all away to another scamming cow like her.
---
This might sound like nitpicking but let me explain why this pisses me off. Firstly I have a hard time believing a health professional with the most cursory training in DV said this. It's an old fashioned attitude that puts the onus on the victim to summon up the right characteristics to leave rather than the abuser to stop. The most rudimentary reading around DV will explain that that you are most at risk when you are leaving. That's a powerful anchor to keep you with the pig.

Women who stay are not wimps. Women who leave are not better or stronger. I wasn't a different person when I finally went and spoke to a solicitor about what was going on (she got me in court same day getting an injunction against him). I had not suddenly become courageous. I had not suddenly become a stronger person. I was the same person I was when I was obediently taking the daily photo he demanded of my computer in work to prove I was really there. I was the same person he'd drag up the stairs by the hair and a hundred other acts you don't need me to gratuitously detail. The idea that the leavers have more courage than other women is harmful and all part of the damaging why-doesnt-she-just-leave narrative that abusers depend on for their 'proof' that they aren't doing anything wrong to the person who is 'choosing' to stay in the relationship. Sounds like Sarah bigging up her grubby self at the cost of other women to me. Picture my surprise.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Enjoyed that 7 tweet thread about that time she...went for a walk. Mad that. Got anymore stories like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet she’s been paying £11 a month for that Ancestry membership that she hasn’t even used for months.

“Poverty”.
STEP AWAY FROM THE ROMANY SARAH.
Else I'll curse you, or some tit we apparently do. Would offer to tarmac your drive, but apparently, there's a useless car in the way. 🤷

---
And isn't the word gypsy quite problematic these days?
In some countries it is, but here mostly, we prefer to be referred to as Gypsy or Romany, as 'Traveller' is such a vague nondescript word. ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bet she’s been paying £11 a month for that Ancestry membership that she hasn’t even used for months.

“Poverty”.
Does she think that one's ethnic ancestry is caused by osmosis? What an absolute thicko :ROFLMAO: I grew up in Stoke which is very multi-cultural - I have a lot of Bangladeshi friends, so perhaps that makes me secretly Asian.

I have a great grandmother who was Romany but I wouldn't ever use the G word, as I wasn't brought up in the culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am becoming very concerned for the wellbeing of Big Butch Cockney Babe. Let us know you’re OK, Butchie. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg what a joke. My haemoglobin was 84 AFTER TRANSFUSION. she just needs to eat some bleeping spinach.

Have just got back from 10 hours in paediatric A&E, at the end of which both my child and I burst out of the doors with an overwhelming sense of finally being free and escaping from a kind of purgatorial endless daylight-free hell hole, begging for information while slowly starving, sitting on a tiny plastic chair surrounded by crying, grotty, puking, senselessly bored and/or frightened people.

Why would anyone ever want to put themselves through that if they didn't have to? What is the bleeping appeal of being SICK, of being weak and vulnerable and at the mercy of a massive overloaded system? Why would any sane person want to spend a single minute more in the patient role than they absolutely have to?
BIB - for the sweet, sweet not-fit-for-work benefits, of course. If you're as lazy as this one, anything beats getting out of bed in the morning at a reasonable hour and putting some graft in.

Reactions: 9
Again, I think the time on this tweet is more indicative of where the majority of the problem is.

View attachment 2845537
IMG_1690.jpeg

This bit is quite alarming. “Become grumpy”. Who’s she getting irritable with? Who in that household is taking the brunt her not taking responsibility for her own health?

Is that why she’s suddenly gone quiet about Babe? Is it yet another way that she’s subjecting His Lordship to emotional incest? Or is she snapping at the Click and Collect, thus setting the precedent for poor emotion regulation that she will later try to pass off as SEN?

• Sad
It’s clear that’s she’s a bleeping powder keg. In later life the younger boys will thank the older lad for sticking around.

She’s a pisshead. That’s why she hasn't had a social life since 2016. Everyone is avoiding having to deal with her bullshit.

She’s just outed herself as that drunk who turns up empty handed to a casual one-or-two, canes everyone else’s wine, smokes everyone’s cigs, gets so plastered she can’t even look after her own kids, everyone else has to entertain them and feed them and make sure they get home safe, someone has to put her to bed with a bucket, and she tries to blame it on medication.

(Or period? That’s a new one!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Despite that was the perfect afternoon after school...

I'm DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure it's *possible* for periods to induce migraines, but I'm a man whos never had a migraine for any reason, so I'll not comment on how likely it actually is.

Awfully convenient that it would happen to her after an afternoon on the wine though 🤔

• Haha
She’s a pisshead. That’s why she hasn't had a social life since 2016. Everyone is avoiding having to deal with her bullshit.

She’s just outed herself as that drunk who turns up empty handed to a casual one-or-two, canes everyone else’s wine, smokes everyone’s cigs, gets so plastered she can’t even look after her own kids, everyone else has to entertain them and feed them and make sure they get home safe, someone has to put her to bed with a bucket, and she tries to blame it on medication.

(Or period? That’s a new one!)
Omg 😮
Sounds like her friend had an absolute mare. But good for her trying to get decent food into the twins.
Also sounds like friend hissed to husband 'drive her home NOW' while Sarah kept shouting 'no no it's alright I'm not ready to go home yet - I'm just on my period'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.