I am Sarahjayjay #7 A murky moral vacuum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she mean injections? She writes like a 5 year old's stream of consciousness, it's like she doesn't care if nobody understands as long as she's got her thoughts out there.
What injections though, and who is the “she”?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_1114.jpeg

Excuses, excuses.

£20. She had at least £20 in free school meals vouchers. Plus extra. Let’s say she only had another tenner worst case scenario (although that was deffo more than £30 she had run up on the till on crap!). £30 is PLENTY to get nutritious foods in Aldi for 3 people for 4 days. Has she ever even looked at a fruit and veg aisle?

Reactions: 13
Get a job then. Send your kids to school and do a shift. Or shut the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry griftalo, context is she’s blethering on about health conditions and says a neighbour has similar complaints to her.
Wasn’t criticising you, Tenderstem. Her English is just so poor that you have to be a mind reader to even begin to comprehend what she’s biffing on about this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2805690

Excuses, excuses.

£20. She had at least £20 in free school meals vouchers. Plus extra. Let’s say she only had another tenner worst case scenario (although that was deffo more than £30 she had run up on the till on crap!). £30 is PLENTY to get nutritious foods in Aldi for 3 people for 4 days. Has she ever even looked at a fruit and veg aisle?
Oh so she's admitting that trolley load from Aldi was crap. I thought before she was declaring all the fruit and veg were at the bottom where we couldn't see them? 🤔

• Haha
Sarah does get the bus a lot, or pay for the boys to get the bus (one can buy a ticket online and send it to someone else) https://www.stagecoachbus.com/

The pending payments for STAGECOACH SERVICES are two singles (pre the £2 ticket cap) and an evening day rider (bought in person as a mobile ticket it £3.80). Not sure why she let everyone think she took taxis everywhere all the time 🫤

Reactions: 7
When your kids’ school attendance is so poor, it may work out cheaper to pay single fares than to splash out on bus passes for them. She didn’t think about bus passes until January, after it was brought up here. Although of course:
IMG_4751.jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
When your kids’ school attendance is so poor, it may work out cheaper to pay single fares than to splash out on bus passes for them. She didn’t think about bus passes until January, after it was brought up here. Although of course:
View attachment 2805959
Siri - show me an example of piss poor parenting where I prioritise just about everything under the sun except ensuring my children have a safe and secure mode of transport to education and the only means they will ever escape the horror and deprivation I am currently providing (when not on Twitter or sexting married men) instead of a decent upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really resent Sarah for this being the viral portrayal of how Free School Meals Vouchers get spent. Way to perpetuate a stereotype and humiliate skint single mums, Vicky Pollard!

IMG_1107.jpeg

Those vouchers are supposed to help poor kids have a balanced diet, not just feed them extra Wotsit sandwiches and ice creams.

View attachment 2805959
Nobody, who is “in poverty” and paying £8 a day on bus fare to school, “keeps forgetting” there is a cheaper alternative.

What did she say, bus pass is £120 split over 6 months? £20 a month. £40 a month for two.

Alternatively, £4 each kid on the bus every day is £8 a day. £40 PER WEEK. That would cover one instalment for an entire month in ONE WEEK.

She’s just so careless with money! But I guess money doesn’t mean as much to someone who’s never had to graft for it and can keep crowdfunding for more more more. In the time she’s spent bleating on about her self-made hardships on Twitter for 6 months, she could have just resolved half of them.

I almost guarantee her game plan was to keep her kids off school enough that she can claim they have SEND needs that warrant additional funding for taxis to and from their doorstep. That’s why she didn’t bother with a bus pass. That’s why she’s dragged it out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy mothers day to all who don't teach their kids they're too ill and fragile for school, that perma-sickness is an aspirational career, that their poor choices should be subsidised by the sensible forever and that the work ethic of a sloth with a spliff is a good fing to av innit.

Loving this conviction that ppl who don't write like a bear in a blindfold just emerged from hibernation must be professional writers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
'Who says they eat white bread?'

Screenshot_20240310_105505.jpg

Er you did?

Screenshot_20240310_105326.jpg

And yes the 'healthy' stuff was at the bottom of the trolley.

• Haha
How old is “the eldest”? 25? Something like that? Why would his dad have to remind him about Mother’s Day! HE IS A GROWN MAN! I hate the way she infantilises her adult son. He’ll never achieve anything in life if she keeps treating him like a little child.

As for “giving the twins a few quid to buy her something online”. I’m sorry, what? An opportunity to actually leave the house and she gives them an online shopping experience! Give the kids a fiver each, take them to the shops, go and sit and have a coffee while they independently go around Poundland and budget out their spends and feel really proud of themselves for what they’ve bought… life skills.

If you have to prompt teenage and adult kids to show gratitude though then you’ve done something seriously wrong. If they haven’t got out of bed and self-navigated their way to the kitchen to make her a cup of tea and hand her a doodled, homemade paper card (like mine did) then that’s on her. She’s not raising men who appreciate the women in their lives. That’s worrying.

IMG_1130.jpeg

IMG_1131.jpeg

And I’m sorry, WHAT? Is she saying she’s been too skint to get anything for her eldest’s birthday in the past? He’s had a birthday on the same day every year for quarter of a century, and she can’t budget for that?! But the twins get every games console and gadget going. Maybe “His Lordship” was reminded by his dad about Mothers Day… maybe he just decided this lousy moose wasn’t worth celebrating.

IMG_1132.jpeg

Me me me. Entitled entitled entitled. Woe is me woe is me woe is me. Hint hint hint, someone online buy me something.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It's all such bollocks and the more she excuses herself the deeper she digs the hole 😂
Everybody knows -Each pack of bananas or oranges or apples costs the same as each pack of wotsits or wagon wheels.
Everybody knows - if she's hard up why is she buying 200g mini cheeses instead of 400g block cheese 10p less?

Reactions: 11
How old is “the eldest”? 25? Something like that? Why would his dad have to remind him about Mother’s Day! HE IS A GROWN MAN! I hate the way she infantilises her adult son. He’ll never achieve anything in life if she keeps treating him like a little child.

As for “giving the twins a few quid to buy her something online”. I’m sorry, what? An opportunity to actually leave the house and she gives them an online shopping experience! Give the kids a fiver each, take them to the shops, go and sit and have a coffee while they independently go around Poundland and budget out their spends and feel really proud of themselves for what they’ve bought… life skills.

If you have to prompt teenage and adult kids to show gratitude though then you’ve done something seriously wrong. If they haven’t got out of bed and self-navigated their way to the kitchen to make her a cup of tea and hand her a doodled, homemade paper card (like mine did) then that’s on her. She’s not raising men who appreciate the women in their lives. That’s worrying.

View attachment 2806198

View attachment 2806210

And I’m sorry, WHAT? Is she saying she’s been too skint to get anything for her eldest’s birthday in the past? He’s had a birthday on the same day every year for quarter of a century, and she can’t budget for that?! But the twins get every games console and gadget going. Maybe “His Lordship” was reminded by his dad about Mothers Day… maybe he just decided this lousy moose wasn’t worth celebrating.

View attachment 2806211

Me me me. Entitled entitled entitled. Woe is me woe is me woe is me. Hint hint hint, someone online buy me something.
Even mockingly calling her eldest 'his lordship' as if expecting something on his birthday from his MOTHER is ludicrously self entitled :mad:
She is a terrible parent to all those boys in different ways.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2806198

View attachment 2806210

View attachment 2806211

Yeh I thought that was very much about poor me I can't afford mothers day *rattle rattle*. You don't need money for the kids to serve you up some burnt toast and a piss weak brew an make it feel like tea at the ritz. My sisters lousy baby daddy won't even get her a bunch of tulips off her 2 so I am having her round to cook for her, celebrate her and give her a beautiful bouquet. There's always someone in your life who'll see you right if the dad is a bum. If you're not an alienating selfish mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.