I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is 'butch' even really a word you use about men? I'm just picturing Butch Dingle from Emmerdale tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a ride it's been fam. Am off to get an allen key from the asda while someone sorts a new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a ride it's been fam. Am off to get an allen key from the asda while someone sorts a new thread.
If it doesn't have to be really tight straight away. Put a dough like substance in it and turn with screwdriver . Remove dough.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god what an embarrassing exchange. AGAIN.

Sarah, give it a rest love!

If itā€™s not Tattle sheā€™s rage tweeting at, itā€™s Parlez or Gabby. Sheā€™s just so desperate for interaction with other humans that she doesnā€™t care if itā€™s negative. Youā€™d have thought, yā€™know, being in the honeymoon period with a big butch cockney bloke, sheā€™d be getting all of the attention she needs! Dare I say, too distracted to be on Twitter all day and night too.

Unless of course, heā€™s made up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh, is it the fishwife who had the joint Twitter account with her bloke? Is that the keyboard warrior sheā€™s calling in for backup? Awesome, she was hilarious too. What is it with this dingbat thinking people are intimidated by where someone grew up?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

If itā€™s not Tattle sheā€™s rage tweeting at, itā€™s Parlez or Gabby. Sheā€™s just so desperate for interaction with other humans that she doesnā€™t care if itā€™s negative. Youā€™d have thought, yā€™know, being in the honeymoon period with a big butch cockney bloke, sheā€™d be getting all of the attention she needs! Dare I say, too distracted to be on Twitter all day and night too.

Sheā€™s got a full on personality disorder.

• Heart
I followed the trail of clues Sarah has left us and went down another Felicia rabbit hole. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve worked out who her boyfriend is!

IMG_0951.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sarah really does come across as unhinged.

• Heart
Ooh, is it the fishwife who had the joint Twitter account with her bloke? Is that the keyboard warrior sheā€™s calling in for backup? Awesome, she was hilarious too. What is it with this dingbat thinking people are intimidated by where someone grew up?
It's so funny the way she's like "I'll get my big bloke and a Scouse woman to come into twitter and then you'll all be sorry"

huh? You know twitter's just words on a screen right? You don't even need to get the bloke and the scouser to actually do it, you could just set up an account and write the words yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Last time her big tough mate interacted was on this convo. Just jumped out at me that no matter the setting or how long ago, people she meets keep getting the mistaken impression that sheā€™s on the scrounge. How on earth does that keep happening?

Attachments

• Wow
It's so funny the way she's like "I'll get my big bloke and a Scouse woman to come into twitter and then you'll all be sorry"

huh? You know twitter's just words on a screen right? You don't even need to get the bloke and the scouser to actually do it, you could just set up an account and write the words yourself.
For someone who is constantly screeching about how people don't know her and shouldn't judge, it's interesting to see how much she loves putting people into stereotyped boxes.

If she tries to come for Essex next, I want it to be known that I couldn't walk in white stilettos to save my life and I'd never dance around my handbag. Do you have any idea how gross club floors are smh.

• Haha
Last time her big tough mate interacted was on this convo. Just jumped out at me that no matter the setting or how long ago, people she meets keep getting the mistaken impression that sheā€™s on the scrounge. How on earth does that keep happening?
Iā€™m sure itā€™s nothing to do with the way she words things trying to illicit sympathy and cash. Then acts all innocent when the person doesnā€™t want to be manipulated. Nothing like that at all.

And Iā€™m 100% sure if anyone falls for it and offers she declined their kind offer, much like the buy me a coffee beg post Aldi. She didnā€™t need the money as she wasnā€™t worse off from it. Refunded it all, Iā€™m sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And Iā€™m 100% sure if anyone falls for it and offers she declined their kind offer, much like the buy me a coffee beg post Aldi. She didnā€™t need the money as she wasnā€™t worse off from it. Refunded it all, Iā€™m sure!
Even worse, she said if there was any of the Aldi windfall left over she would spend it on the MOT. Sheā€™d been begging for the MOT regularly since day one of this account in August. Whereā€™d the MOT fivers donated in Aug, Sep, & Oct go?
IMG_4737.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Many Ostentatious Taxi-rides
Mountain Of Takeaways
More Over-infantilised Twins
Mightily Offended Tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.