I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0996.jpeg

🔮 Waiting for the GP to tell Sarah that she has several nutrient deficiencies that can be addressed with lifestyle and dietary changes so she might like to look at what she eats and get outdoors occasionally, and for Sarah to get on her high horse first, and Google second to find some kind of rare medical condition she might have instead of being actually accountable for her own poor health.

Then she’ll have a whip-around for private treatment whilst dissing our NHS and the Tories who collapsed it…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2801194

🔮 Waiting for the GP to tell Sarah that she has several nutrient deficiencies that can be addressed with lifestyle and dietary changes so she might like to look at what she eats and get outdoors occasionally, and for Sarah to get on her high horse first, and Google second to find some kind of rare medical condition she might have instead of being actually accountable for her own poor health.

Then she’ll have a whip-around for private treatment whilst dissing our NHS and the Tories who collapsed it…
Mm yes it's a puzzler why she looks and appears 'ill'.
These are the things the GP will ask her about:
Sleep - she doesn't appear to but tweets, has Chinese takeaways and washes blazers until 5am.
Exercise - None. Unless walking to taxis counts.
Nutrition - Crisps, white bread, chocolate and takeaways.

But yes she'll ignore all this and want a diagnosis of something dramatic and to be on medication for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lazyitis my grandad called it, he could spot it due to being a marine on d-day. I like to think his talent rubbed of on me.
Get a bleeping job you lazy free loading shite hawk

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My doctor does a "health mot" every couple of years on us 45+ as routine: bloods for
1- vitamins/minerals/salts,
2-cholesterol
3- the pre-diabetes thing where they can tell how much sugary crap you've been eating in the last 3 months from red cells
4- general cell /platelet count
5- anything else "in her wisdom"

It's probably the first time she's had one. Not special Sarah - routine screening, sorry to piss on your parade.

Reactions: 13
New thread!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.