Huw Edwards #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on a Russell Brand thread on Mumsnet has claimed that Huw is still in the Priory.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is this still the most viewed media article at the Guardian?? Even after all the RB stuff 🫣

F93C0223-0798-4B5C-96AF-53869286590D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Here’s Huw in a Llanelli shopping center supporting a local mental health charity years ago 🥺:

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why is it all gone quiet. When is the bbc investigation expected.
Because Huw is presumably still in hospital
The bbc can’t interview him for their investigation until he is well enough and no one knows when that will be

Reactions: 6
You can't fault his advisors though. He's reacted perfectly. Disappear, don't offer a comment. Have a loved one do it. Then hide away and wait for it all to blow over when someone else gets to be on the front pages. I wonder if the BBC were feeding the Times and Channel 4 info about Brand to help the public forget about Huw.

*adjusts tin foil hat to a jaunty angle*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But it’s kinda backfired because every article about Brand contains at least a passing reference to Huw. And it has yet again unleashed the A. Tate army of orcs. Which is a whole ‘nother shitstorm.

You can't fault his advisors though. He's reacted perfectly. Disappear, don't offer a comment. Have a loved one do it. Then hide away and wait for it all to blow over when someone else gets to be on the front pages. I wonder if the BBC were feeding the Times and Channel 4 info about Brand to help the public forget about Huw.

*adjusts tin foil hat to a jaunty angle*
The Times have been investigating Brand for 4 years, and the BBC having employed him and him having used BBC cars to pick up school girls, makes me think it’s highly unlikely the BBC were feeding stories to help make the Brand story a big thing.

Reactions: 7
Huw Edwards is featuring on Would I lie to you on the channel Dave. must be a re run!

Ugh. Good luck BBC trying to airbrush Huw out of your archives. 🙄

Delighted. I also wonder if someone didn’t deliberately run that clip of Huw. Let’s hope there are a few more technical gremlins in the BBC’s systems. 😏

• Heart
I watched the sky documentary on the Russell murders and they had Huw in the introduction of that so all three episodes
You think they would use the sky news announcement or itv as I think it is a new series