Huw Edwards #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if he is out and about, sneaking out of his treatment center or not, it’s only a matter of time before he is photographed. He is pretty well known. What a stupid action, but Huw can afford to pay lawyers.

Wonder where he was papped, is it the photo taking he disagrees with or was it the location where he was papped.

Reactions: 9
It seems to have worked though as I haven’t seen anything come out since this Guido tweet.

What with this whole exposé on Russell Brand (and others?) that’s supposed to happen today, perhaps that will take the heat off Huw for a while.

Reactions: 2
It seems to have worked though as I haven’t seen anything come out since this Guido tweet.

What with this whole exposé on Russell Brand (and others?) that’s supposed to happen today, perhaps that will take the heat off Huw for a while.
Interesting thread about Brand here:

Reactions: 1
Today would be the ideal time for Huw to go and have a little wander round Trostre retail park, knowing that all the heat is on Brand now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Huw’s kept up with his barber appointments or whether he’s gone full beard and longer hair 🧔‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only in that commenters agree with Guido Fawkes that HE has no case. Annoyingly no word on which photos are in question 🤯
From a legal point of view you have no expectation of privacy if you're in a public place, so Guido isn't wrong in this case.

• Sad
Oof, the heat is not off Huw: all the Brand supporters are very angry and they’re mostly questioning why Huw and Schofe were treated so kindly by the MSM. Gooooooooooood lord. 😫 🤮😵💫

• Wow
  • Sad
Oof, the heat is not off Huw: all the Brand supporters are very angry and they’re mostly questioning why Huw and Schofe were treated so kindly by the MSM. Gooooooooooood lord. 😫 🤮😵💫
People are strange. 😞 Over on the Celeb Gossip thread, Huw’s name is coming up quite a lot but it’s the opposite: mostly about how weird it is that the general public were so hard on Huw but seem to be giving Brand a pass.

• Sad
Honestly, this forever being mentioned together with Saville, Schofe, now Brand and whomever else is a big yikes.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Honestly, this forever being mentioned together with Saville, Schofe, now Brand and whomever else is a big yikes.
It’s ridiculous - there’s no comparison at all. My mum kept saying earlier: “Why is there another photo of Huw Edwards on this story about Russell Brand?”. Apparently nearly every online newspaper article about Brand today had a reference to Huw. 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
It’s what usually happens when someone is exposed. More victims feel empowered to come forward. I’m still quite shocked no one else who was groomed by Philth has come forward. I can’t believe MM was the only one.

Reactions: 8
It’s what usually happens when someone is exposed. More victims feel empowered to come forward. I’m still quite shocked no one else who was groomed by Philth has come forward. I can’t believe MM was the only one.
Yeah, this is what the Sun gambled on with their headline essentially accusing Huw of being a pedalo. They gambled and lost there, I wonder if he will sue them.

• Sad
I’ve been listening to a lot of the Andy Coulson podcast “Crisis, What Crisis?” which I totally recommend. So many good episodes, the Ben Goldsmith one is heartbreaking. Not kidding when I say that I think Andy really does have a lot to offer to Huw in terms of lived experience and wisdom, even aside from his business/industry acumen. Some of these podcast guests are tough as nails or have come through the most challenging situations. Resilience, putting aside your ego, letting go of bitterness. Damn, that’s hard even when life is going relatively well. I know a lot of people here are anti-Andy but I honestly can’t think of a better crisis consultant for Huw right now.

Reactions: 3