Huw Edwards #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who's caught a huge whiff of misogyny from both Huw Edwards' and Philip Schofield's falls from grace? Schofield betrays his wife, then hides behind a huge song and dance of coming out. Huw Edwards does the same to his wife, and it's up to her to face the music from the press. For saying what left leaning organisations the Beeb and ITV both are, they certainly don't give much thought to mothers and housewives. The only role they seem to play here is having dog tit smeared in their faces by their chickenhawk husbands, and keeping a stiff upper lip in the process
We shouldn't pretend that homophobia doesn't exist and it's that which probably caused the deceit in both cases

Reactions: 1
The problematic bit for me is not that she has complained twice but both times he has contacted her after she has complained only for her to retract it. What did he say to her? She presumably wasn’t comfortable about it or she wouldn’t have complained a second time about the same thing

Reactions: 5
We shouldn't pretend that homophobia doesn't exist and it's that which probably caused the deceit in both cases
Homophobia definitely exists - but I don’t believe that this is the issue here. The problem is older, successful, wealthy people (holding a position of power), taking advantage of the young and vulnerable.
if they had both left their wives for male partners - it would have been all over the daily mail for a day or two, before fizzling out. They would both still have their jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4