Huw Edwards #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’m sure The Sun has also mentioned that the BBC outed the person as a “young man” several times since, while they themselves were very careful to only ever refer to them as a “young person”?
thankyou so much itsDatCuw! In my family members face!

also apologies for the spelling and grammar issues in my last post everyone, who’d have thought two glasses of wine would affect the only brain eh. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Here comes The Sun …

“Their (ex-BBC employee) serious allegation is of improper, not criminal, conduct.

The complainant said yesterday: “It is shocking they (the BBC) did not respond to me for so long, and I had to contact them three times.”

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Here comes The Sun …

“Their (ex-BBC employee) serious allegation is of improper, not criminal, conduct.

The complainant said yesterday: “It is shocking they (the BBC) did not respond to me for so long, and I had to contact them three times.”
Another one 😳

I’m surprised The Sun are reporting on him again so soon. Do they know more than we do about his current state; has he left the hospital/clinic I wonder?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think they know a lot more.
And the complainant is right. Why is the bbc taking so long

Reactions: 9
I'm back to thinking the bum pic is legit. I think there'd have been a "strenuous denial" by now.

Reactions: 9
I'm back to thinking the bum pic is legit. I think there'd have been a "strenuous denial" by now.
I’ve always thought the pic was real and seeing it all over Twitter probably contributed heavily to sending him over the edge and into psychiatric care.

Reactions: 14
So I had lunch with a family member yesterday and he said did you hear about huw edwards asking for photos for money of that young woman to which I replied you mean young guy, he then said no it was definitely a young woman and I didn’t want to argue but was pretty convinced I was correct but now I’ve gone looking online and actually I can’t find a definitive answer!

then I thought maybe it was tattle that said that and I just assumed, either way I now want an answer!

there is a LOT OF ARTICLES about a young person but no Actual answer.

now I’m thinking why do I think it was a guy.

please help guys I’m annoyed I don’t have an answer to prove fami member wrong or in fact concede to their superior gossip knowledg.

i am convinced the collectI’ve knowledge of the tattle elite can sort this out for me with an an article ect.

tattlers ascend!
It‘s a male

Reactions: 3
Agreed, I think someone, either the BBC or Huw's people, would have said "it's fake" by now.
Going down the Lorraine’s growler route of just ignoring it and hope it remains an internet legend but not widely known by the general public maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
True, even if it weren’t real, it’s not something you’d want to call attention to 🫣

Reactions: 4
Not sure how accurate this site is but it’s interesting. Another site said “inconclusive”.

3405A570-BDEA-415E-859A-F2DFDB558C75.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I hope that image isn’t fake because I so want him to have a better arse than skinny twit Schofield.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's a screenshot of a WhatsApp call, so those sort of sites aren't going to be that reliable on that, I wouldn't have thought.
That’s what I thought too, so I put screenshots from other video calls (MS Teams and FaceTime) through, and they came back as “unedited”, which was weird.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.