Huw Edwards #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was a handsome man. Still is really. A lot of people fancy him it’s quite surprising. I don’t by the way.
I'm not fussy about what men look like as I'm more into personality, but I can't see what's handsome about Huw. He looks like an old, boring grumpy man, so imagining him getting his rocks off online, puts him up in my estimation to not seem so boring. I just hope his wife and children haven't been too badly hurt by it all. Wasn't he also quite strictly Christian? Would what he has done conflict with that to make him look like a hypocrite?
Of course he doesn't need to be cured, but maybe they meant that in a sarcastic way than homophobic, because he was leading a secret double life of being a straight married religious man?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Citing the day’s news to himself while decapitating dandelions angrily 😂

Probably there has been some kind of leak / sighting but it’s being sat on for now due to optics of his mental health crisis

How long will HE be hiding it can’t go on forever at some point you have to deal with the consequences of your own actions surely

Reactions: 5
Probably there has been some kind of leak / sighting but it’s being sat on for now due to optics of his mental health crisis

How long will HE be hiding it can’t go on forever at some point you have to deal with the consequences of your own actions surely
There may have been sightings and inside info tipped off, especially from staff of where he's gone if it's in the UK. But there is no way that anyone can publish that, it's unlawful. Hence why we no longer see photos of slebs leaving clinics or 12 step meetings etc, it's an intrusion of their privacy and anything related to a medical issue is totally off bounds.

However, I'm a firm believer that HE is overseas. Said it before but I'd put money on South Africa where there's for some odd reason a heck of lot treatment centres, especially ones relating to behavioural stuff as well as substances.

Reactions: 6
But surely people would have spotted him at an airport? Not sure Huw has the kind of money for a private jet to South Africa? Although maybe Andy Coulson called in some favours.

Also very much wondering how much Andy charges for his services… maybe he gets a cut from Huw’s settlement?

Either that or muttering ‘I bleeping hate that Clive Myrie’
Bet he gives the TV stink eye when Clive is reading the news 😂

---
But surely people would have spotted him at an airport? Not sure Huw has the kind of money for a private jet to South Africa? Although maybe Andy Coulson called in some favours.

Also very much wondering how much Andy charges for his services… maybe he gets a cut from Huw’s settlement?
Good point! Someone has definitely seen him or knows where he is, whether he’s in the UK or abroad. The papers won’t report on his whereabouts at the moment, but some random social media user might. I can see his pic popping up on Reddit or FB before too long 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
However, I'm a firm believer that HE is overseas. Said it before but I'd put money on South Africa where there's for some odd reason a heck of lot treatment centres, especially ones relating to behavioural stuff as well as substances.
I thought he went from his house into a facility never considered abroad tbh

How long is he going to avoid facing reality?

If he is truly broken it might not be up to him anymore when he gets out but if it’s strategic at least 3 months is my bet

He would have got a pile of leaflets on the NHS and would have been put on the very long waiting list for a limited standard treatment package...if he was lucky that is.

• Sad
If he has gone abroad, I wonder why he hasn't issued any sort of statement eg It's all lies; I didn't do it, or I'm innocent.

I dunno how much private charters cost but probably affordable for HE, might be claiming off a healthcare package or insurance?

Also how pronto pronto did he 'leave' when the news was breaking and people didn't know who it was? I know here on Tattle we'd nailed it but back in the real world nobody knew. Middle aged bloke in business class, baseball cap and shades, wouldn't raise any eyebrows or interest.
---
If he has gone abroad, I wonder why he hasn't issued any sort of statement eg It's all lies; I didn't do it, or I'm innocent.
I assume he's not doing or saying anything to anyone whilst he's 'poorly' and this is a very convenient situation that gives him some grace time and the press can't make a single move.

I dunno how much private charters cost but probably affordable for HE, might be claiming off a healthcare package or insurance?

Also how pronto pronto did he 'leave' when the news was breaking and people didn't know who it was? I know here on Tattle we'd nailed it but back in the real world nobody knew. Middle aged bloke in business class, baseball cap and shades, wouldn't raise any eyebrows or interest.
---

I assume he's not doing or saying anything to anyone whilst he's 'poorly' and this is a very convenient situation that gives him some grace time and the press can't make a single move.
Therfore guilty as charged in my opinion. An innocent person would be screaming from the rooftops

• Heart
So I had lunch with a family member yesterday and he said did you hear about huw edwards asking for photos for money of that young woman to which I replied you mean young guy, he then said no it was definitely a young woman and I didn’t want to argue but was pretty convinced I was correct but now I’ve gone looking online and actually I can’t find a definitive answer!

then I thought maybe it was tattle that said that and I just assumed, either way I now want an answer!

there is a LOT OF ARTICLES about a young person but no Actual answer.

now I’m thinking why do I think it was a guy.

please help guys I’m annoyed I don’t have an answer to prove fami member wrong or in fact concede to their superior gossip knowledg.

i am convinced the collectI’ve knowledge of the tattle elite can sort this out for me with an an article ect.

tattlers ascend!

Reactions: 3
Therfore guilty as charged in my opinion. An innocent person would be screaming from the rooftops
100% and even many guilty people who want to appear innocent emphatically deny allegations.

He's probably aware that there's enough evidence of wrongdoing and that plenty more could come out, so he can't make a move. His absolute best bet is to invisible himself, which he's done to great effect.

Also, I've said this plenty of times but in terms of a therapeutic community / rehab / mental health facility to address current addictions and behavioural compulsions as well as look at one's life story, deal with outstanding childhood trauma or severely impacting life events along the way, plus learn how to make the changes not to relapse, to have family and relationship counselling, anger management, to make amends to people in private so he's got any friends or family still prepared to speak to him, and be trial and error treated with various medications, he could *easily* be gone for 12 - 18 months, that's pretty standard in fact.

It's only nowadays on the NHS you hear of 4 weeks or a couple of months in rehab. Back in the day even the local authorities would fund people for a 6 mths to a year.

• Heart
So I had lunch with a family member yesterday and he said did you hear about huw edwards asking for photos for money of that young woman to which I replied you mean young guy, he then said no it was definitely a young woman and I didn’t want to argue but was pretty convinced I was correct but now I’ve gone looking online and actually I can’t find a definitive answer!

then I thought maybe it was tattle that said that and I just assumed, either way I now want an answer!

there is a LOT OF ARTICLES about a young person but no Actual answer.

now I’m thinking why do I think it was a guy.

please help guys I’m annoyed I don’t have an answer to prove fami member wrong or in fact concede to their superior gossip knowledg.

i am convinced the collectI’ve knowledge of the tattle elite can sort this out for me with an an article ect.

tattlers ascend!

I’m sure The Sun has also mentioned that the BBC outed the person as a “young man” several times since, while they themselves were very careful to only ever refer to them as a “young person”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.