Huw Edwards #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thegossboss92 timeline:

July 9: the BBC announced a top male presenter has been suspended for allegations of paying thousands of pounds to a teenager for sexually explicit photos. thegossboss92 goes on twitter and finds out HE is one of the prime suspects. šŸ˜­ Texts mother, a known HE fan. All are shocked.
July 10: HE bum photo does the rounds? Or was that yesterday? All doubts now gone. šŸ˜±
July 10 - ongoing: Huwgate obsession starts
July 12: wife of HE makes statement šŸ¤Æ Pandemonium commences.
July 13: thegossboss92 finally gains entry to Tattle šŸ„³
+- July 20: promises self that obsession will abate and will have moved on "in a week or two".
Aug 9: 1 month in, obsession still going strong. Send help!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who do we think this high profile BBC person is? (It's not HE)

We don't know it's not HE 'because it's females', that's a false assumption. HE is married to a woman. We have no evidence whatsoever that he doesn't have sexual interest in women and a lot of evidence that he does, he married one and had five (?) kids with her.

So, I don't know on what grounds that HE is ruled out but if it's only because of that one assumption, I'd rule him back in again.

Also, 'arrested and not charged' would fit well with HE because he could be bailed pending charge to an agreed address, ie the treatment facility / rehab / mental hospital and that would mean as soon as his course of agreed medical intervention -or- his diagnosed lack of mental capacity period is over, then he'll be charged.

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s not necessarily a BBC person, right? Itā€™s an injunction for the BBC not to name this person. It doesnā€™t state that said person works for the BBC, does it?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s not necessarily a BBC person, right? Itā€™s an injunction for the BBC not to name this person. It doesnā€™t state that said person works for the BBC, does it?
If this is the same injunction from some weeks ago it was to stop the BBC from reporting on the person, Conor McGregor was most people's guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If this is the same injunction from some weeks ago it was to stop the BBC from reporting on the person, Conor McGregor was most people's guess.
I don't know how this all works but if the BBC are served an injunction to stop them reporting, then why can't any other media broadcaster report it?

Reactions: 2
wasnt he kicked out of BB for being a hansdy pest?
Iā€™m not sure but it sounds about right šŸ˜¬

A lot of people are saying David Jason as well but since the BBC announced a new show in June that heā€™s presenting, I doubt itā€™s him.

Neither Huw nor David Jason are really internationally known, are they?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Neither Huw or David Jason are really internationally known, are they?
David Jason definitely is as Only Fools and Horses is popular in a lot of other countries, but not so sure about Huw. Unless theyā€™re counting the announcement/coverage of the queenā€™s death and funeral, and maybe even the royal weddings. Those events probably did reach many countries so the ā€œinternationally knownā€ thing could apply, in a sense?

Reactions: 4
Neither Huw nor David Jason are really internationally known, are they?
Only Fools and Horses is really well known internationally.
I imagine HE might be well known in the USA amongst the sort of people who 'adore' all things British and Royal maybe.

Reactions: 3
I don't know how this all works but if the BBC are served an injunction to stop them reporting, then why can't any other media broadcaster report it?
I remember it being they was set to air their own report/investigation but the injunction stopped them from showing it, I could be wrong.

thegossboss92 timeline:

July 9: the BBC announced a top male presenter has been suspended for allegations of paying thousands of pounds to a teenager for sexually explicit photos. thegossboss92 goes on twitter and finds out HE is one of the prime suspects. šŸ˜­ Texts mother, a known HE fan. All are shocked.
July 10: HE bum photo does the rounds? Or was that yesterday? All doubts now gone. šŸ˜±
July 10 - ongoing: Huwgate obsession starts
July 12: wife of HE makes statement šŸ¤Æ Pandemonium commences.
July 13: thegossboss92 finally gains entry to Tattle šŸ„³
+- July 20: promises self that obsession will abate and will have moved on "in a week or two".
Aug 9: 1 month in, obsession still going strong. Send help!

Came to Tattle thanks to Sali Hughes in September 2019. Nearly 4 years later and I'm watching 31 threads and still dip into others šŸ„“

You're not going anywhere, gossboss šŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.