Huw Edwards #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that image isn’t fake because I so want him to have a better arse than skinny twit Schofield.
have you seen schofield’s arse 😮? If that is the case, you have my deepest sympathies, life can be cruel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
have you seen schofield’s arse 😮? If that is the case, you have my deepest sympathies, life can be cruel.
There’s a Snapchat photo where you could see his arse in a shower reflection. I still haven’t got over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s a Snapchat photo where you could see his arse in a shower reflection. I still haven’t got over it.
I love how they had to put a ring around it in case we’d miss it 🤣

*Deletes internet history*
*Deletes eyes*

85290B6D-925C-4465-9EC1-922B2E3471B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That clip at the Labour Party conference is hilarious. I can’t stop watching it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s his fascination with sitting on stationary motorcycles? He’s like a toddler who wants to sit on those coin-operated animal rides at the supermarket 🥺🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He should maybe have stuck to sitting on the merry go round vehicles and stayed off 'you show me your's and I'll show you mine'.

Look at all the trouble indulging in childhood games has caused now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Can we get a new thread, please? There's an interesting article in the Mirror comparing Huw's sitch to those of Phil Schofield and James Martin that we can analyse for several pages, I trust 😇

Posting this photo to scare everyone off this thread:

0B81F434-6029-45A4-AEE9-AF6CFDD12E65.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The National Eisteddfod of Wales is bloody weird with its stone circles, bards, druids and lots of Welsh poetry. Yes I’ve been.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Can we get a new thread, please? There's an interesting article in the Mirror comparing Huw's sitch to those of Phil Schofield and James Martin that we can analyse for several pages, I trust 😇

Posting this photo to scare everyone off this thread:

View attachment 2385673
Gorsedd of Bards ceremony 😀
---
Oh Guys please let’s not start all the disrespecting of the Welsh and Welsh culture thing again 😀

• Heart
No disrespect meant: it actually seems like a really cool event. I love me some folklore and national culture 🤩

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.