Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just goes to show doesn't it? Not that there's anything wrong with renting, being previously married or coming from Newport but the fact that she's created a narrative depicting such an affluent, wholesome, middle class persona shows shes embarrassed by it.
Newport isn’t the best place to grow-up, it’s tough but it certainly makes you a down to earth person...if she was more open about things, dropped the desperate housewife pretence and stopped turning her grid into a white company catalogue, I think she might come across as much more relatable...but then again, who owns THAT much jo Malone and has ‘their wedding scented’ by them... whatever the hell that means 🧐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m still surprised they rent given all the work she’s had done. I know I’m lucky to own my house and because of that I have security of tenure. I don’t have a landlord who could turn around and say “right here’s your notice, i know you’ve done a lot of work to the house but I’m selling up/ moving back in etc”

Reactions: 2
I’m still surprised they rent given all the work she’s had done. I know I’m lucky to own my house and because of that I have security of tenure. I don’t have a landlord who could turn around and say “right here’s your notice, i know you’ve done a lot of work to the house but I’m selling up/ moving back in etc”
I'm not surprised to be honest. She works part time. He has a sales job which isn't well paid and mainly commission based, so not a steady income. Not that it matters at all. The amount of work they're doing on the house though #gifted.... I just wish they were my tenants!! $$

Reactions: 1
That’s the thing it doesn’t matter at all, what job you do or whether you rent or own. I think it’s the lack of transparency and the Insta oneupmanship that seems to radiate from her feed. Though I am sure this glossier, wholesome yummy mummy version of life is easier to market...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most of these so called “influencers” Instagram pages are full of lies making others feel inadequate and dissatisfied with their life. Then to make themselves feel better they go shopping probably getting into debt buying all these things these fakers are advertising. At the end of the day these companies are using the likes of Lauren. It’s all pretty shallow really.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I notice she’s got a link today to view the John Lewis ad. Does that mean anyone who clicks on it will be the means of commission going to her for anything they buy on John Lewis website fir the next month?

I do not need to be told by an influencer to do a Samaritans Purse box, which we gave been doing for 10 years plus! And to see her getting bits ready for this in her ‘gifted’ Joules shoe boxes. Actually, what the children who receive those boxes most need is not ‘lots of toys’ but everyday things such as pens, paper, toiletries, gloves, hats, etc, little sweeties and a small toy. Giving to charity is something many of us do regularly. Clearly this is something new to Lauren for her to be making such a big deal about it! Give some of those gifted coats away to people who really need them. And spare a thought for the many other places in the country which have been affected by flooding over the last three weeks, it is not just where you live Lauren!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not surprised to be honest. She works part time. He has a sales job which isn't well paid and mainly commission based, so not a steady income. Not that it matters at all. The amount of work they're doing on the house though #gifted.... I just wish they were my tenants!! $$
He probably has a mortgage to pay in Edinburgh and child support

I notice she’s got a link today to view the John Lewis ad. Does that mean anyone who clicks on it will be the means of commission going to her for anything they buy on John Lewis website fir the next month?
Probably and Laura-Ad has done it as well. It’s good that you question such things.,people ought to clear their cookies on a regular basis

I do not need to be told by an influencer to do a Samaritans Purse box, which we gave been doing for 10 years plus! And to see her getting bits ready for this in her ‘gifted’ Joules shoe boxes. Actually, what the children who receive those boxes most need is not ‘lots of toys’ but everyday things such as pens, paper, toiletries, gloves, hats, etc, little sweeties and a small toy. Giving to charity is something many of us do regularly. Clearly this is something new to Lauren for her to be making such a big deal about it! Give some of those gifted coats away to people who really need them. And spare a thought for the many other places in the country which have been affected by flooding over the last three weeks, it is not just where you live Lauren!
Oh the irony of the Joules shoeboxes 🙄

Last edited:
I love charity xmas boxes but i wouldn't be surprised if all the items she choses for the boxes are all "styled" and coordinated. Probably full of childrens TWC cashmere mittens in white or beige, wooden toys, a small xmas wreath from her mate down the road, a smart leather bound Emily Rollins journal and some Joules wellingtons.

Thought she would do something charity-wise with that coat collection she has, like Wrap Up London, where you give your old coats for the homeless.

Oh well, people give in different ways. I love seeing influencers and 'grammers doing charity, so hope more of them will this christmas.

Reactions: 3
Samaritan’s Purse. The fundamentalist evangelical Christian charity run by the homophobic, racist extreme right-winger, Franklin Graham. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Actually doing charity stuff is far better than flogging Bobbi Brown (who do awful make up!), so not going to have a go at her for that.

Reactions: 4
Can we all just boycott the hashtag (if that’s even possible) #wellnesspioneer - what the eff does that even mean though?!! And come up with a new one? Ideas?

• Haha
Samaritan’s Purse. The fundamentalist evangelical Christian charity run by the homophobic, racist extreme right-winger, Franklin Graham. 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s taken the stories down.she had a flurry of messages she said. Or maybe she just reads Tattle

Reactions: 6
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the #gifted Joules shoe boxes going to such a cause! What a terrible mistake!

Reactions: 4
I love how she says that she will be giving to food banks separately.

These influencers could use their platforms for so much more than selling lipsticks and cashmere. It’s sickening.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.