Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sickly sweet it’s nauseating. Videos in her home are all a haze of twinkly lights, cashmere blankets and bleeping staged snacks, or wine. Get a grip Lauren love.
And the stepford kids in white. I still laugh at the one where she had waw-wee sat on her lap in her immaculate living room. My child would have emptied the vase, tried to eat the candle and/or flowers and there would be sticky Haribo hand prints and wrappers all over the coffee table.

Reactions: 1
She just seems to gush about everyone and everything and underneath it all it can’t be of so perfect in reality.

She doesn’t seem to mention school or uni friends, maybe I’ve missed something?! I wonder what she was like at school and if she was a queen bee type?!
Explains why there is a need to fill this life with aspirational “things” as she has basically wiped her history clean and chose this wholesome persona. Unfortunately Laur, when you put yourself “out there” someone will come forward to tell the real history.

Reactions: 2
It must be exhausting always being so enthusiastic and positive all the time. I don’t know where she finds the energy to look so glam, don’t get me wrong I generally make an effort but she takes it to the next level!

I am still gobsmacked after seeing the photos of her first wedding. I remember way back, it must be on a blog post that Halle was from a previous relationship but she never mentioned she had been married, in fact when she got married I remember thinking how excited she must be as it must've been his second wedding but a first for her. Whoops! I was so wrong!

Reactions: 2
When does she go out with the girls and get pissed ?? The only time she’s with any girl friends it’s one of the crew she’s affiliated with brand wise. Take off those wretched suede court shoes , grab a bottle of Prosecco down at the botanist and live a little
Don’t know if it’s cause I’m Northern but why the duck does she call COLIN Col ?? It’s the most annoying part of it all for me !!

Also .... wonder what went off with sally fazeli , they don’t follow one another any longer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Explains why there is a need to fill this life with aspirational “things” as she has basically wiped her history clean and chose this wholesome persona. Unfortunately Laur, when you put yourself “out there” someone will come forward to tell the real history.
I am surprised it has taken this long given that her previous wedding, just months before she and Colin moved in together, was documented by her on the internet for all to see. How did she think she could create this alternative, deceitful narrative?

Reactions: 3
When does she go out with the girls and get pissed ?? The only time she’s with any girl friends it’s one of the crew she’s affiliated with brand wise. Take off those wretched suede court shoes , grab a bottle of Prosecco down at the botanist and live a little
Don’t know if it’s cause I’m Northern but why the duck does she call COLIN Col ?? It’s the most annoying part of it all for me !!

Also .... wonder what went off with sally fazeli , they don’t follow one another any longer

Interesting

Rented house? Previously married? Grew up in Newport? #mindblown
Just goes to show doesn't it? Not that there's anything wrong with renting, being previously married or coming from Newport but the fact that she's created a narrative depicting such an affluent, wholesome, middle class persona shows shes embarrassed by it.

Maybe their other halves got the houses in the respective divorces? Nothing wrong with renting, and their home certainly looks very nice.

Reactions: 1
There is nothing wrong with renting. But I’m fairly sure if she sold off the Jo Malone collection- she could buy a house outright. She has never mentioned renting though which makes her followers a) assume she owns the house or b) feel that renting is something that shouldn’t be talked about.

Absolutely agree. My issue is with the duplicity of repeatedly telling her followers they have found their "forever dream home" (for example, in her IGTV video introducing her and 'Col'). No-one would refer to a house that a Landlord could serve notice to quit, any minute, as a "forever dream home". This and the fact she has shown multiple ads making home improvements (including a B&Q DIY ad!) is a clear, and highly deliberate, misrepresentation of the life she is shoving down our throats to aspire to.

Reactions: 8
How do we know that the house is rented? Totally had me fooled with the perfect looking life.

OMG this is like coming home!! We went to school with Lauren and have amongst ourselves been literally baffled as to how many people are buying into this fakery!! Seriously!! How she isn’t embarrassed to write her cringey captions is beyond comprehension. Also, who the hell says “time you turd”...that alone is enough to make me want to throw my phone out the window. And yes she was married before too. Surprise surprise, her first wedding was featured in a bridal blog and yes, it was pretty freaking perfect. On your marks, get set...google!! 😂
Oh the conversations we could have, I used to work with her 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She has mentioned it before but only very rarely
I have watched her stories every day for years (only missing a couple here and there) and I was completely shocked that their house was rented, precisely because of the misrepresentations in her posts and stories. I also watched every detail of her preparation and anticipation of her wedding as her first wedding - due again to the purposefully misleading nature of the narrative she has created for herself online.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.