Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am also new to Tattle (via the MoD thing too) and found this thread by searching to see if others feel the same about HH or if everyone was fooled by the facade! I didn't realise I would discover her secret marriage and the sordid affair, under the mother of his toddler's nose whilst they all worked together. Vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Complain please !!!

I’m new to tattle . I came primarily on the hunt for MOD goss but thought I would see if anyone feels the way me and the husband and my oxford educated pal feel the way we feel about lush sepia age 50 looking Lauren .
My god I’m so glad to have found you !!
my friend rips her posts to shreds grammaticall etc .
Me and my husband just curdle with tweeness .
It has really put me off buying from any of the brands see works for . Maybe people should start writing to them and they could understand this type of advertising is not all they think it is.
vile vile vile
I did send them an email earlier! I told them that I didn’t feel she was appropriate as a rep for their family friendly brand and they should do a bit of research before they start handing out freebies to people who break up families.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did send them an email earlier! I told them that I didn’t feel she was appropriate as a rep for their family friendly brand and they should do a bit of research before they start handing out freebies to people who break up families.
I think that's a bit rough. I'm not advocating adultery but come on, it is 2019. People have affairs and get divorced every day. Painting her as some kind of heathen scarlet woman is a bit OTT!

Reactions: 10
I think branding and publicising yourself as a wholesome girl next door to whom nothing is as important as traditional family life, is in my opinion, a bit OTT when two marriages ended to create your family (brand).

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think that's a bit rough. I'm not advocating adultery but come on, it is 2019. People have affairs and get divorced every day. Painting her as some kind of heathen scarlet woman is a bit OTT!

[/I know that’s true but she would have everything think she is completely perfect and lives a perfect life. We now know that isn’t true. To be honest it really peed me off today when I saw that joules gifted her two of their most expensive coats!

Reactions: 1
The thing is Joules would have gifted them to her and then also paid her for the ad!

Reactions: 3
Hate how she walks up to the mirror like she’s bleeping kate moss on the runway. God she’s a cringebag. She dresses way older than she is but she looks older than she is anyway 😳 all that Bobbi brown skincare not a great advert on Lauren I’ve got to say!!!!
I just think it’s the ‘I love myself, I’m so lush’ strut towards the mirror. I think the first dress and boots aren’t her best look but hey I won’t be parting with my money to buy anything from Joules through her affiliate links...

Her early Instagram photos show her wearing clothes a lot more her age, now I’d say she dresses mid forties when she’s probably about ten years younger than that. Don’t get me wrong her clothes are very nice but age her.

Reactions: 5
I just think it’s the ‘I love myself, I’m so lush’ strut towards the mirror. I think the first dress and boots aren’t her best look but hey I won’t be parting with my money to buy anything from Joules through her affiliate links...

Her early Instagram photos show her wearing clothes a lot more her age, now I’d say she dresses mid forties when she’s probably about ten years younger than that. Don’t get me wrong her clothes are very nice but age her.
I think she’s 34 ish 😳

Reactions: 2
Yes! This is what I object to. She shared every moment of the preparation and anticipation with her followers, asking them to share and buy into that experience and into their relationship together as a whole. However, she portrayed the whole thing as their first wedding. It is so deceitful. Why not mention that you had been married before? Other Instagram influencers do not deceive their followers as she does, creating a life of lies.

The link shared here of her first wedding is June 2011 and in her IGTV video introducing 'Laur and Col' sbe says they moved in together before June 2012!!! During that same year Col was living with his toddler Archie and his first wife!! The carefully crafted narrative of her life is just packed full of falseness and fakery.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her maiden name is Meredith, but she kept up her married Shepherd name after her first marriage for absolutely no other reason than the gram. Can’t imagine that hubby was best pleased with that after she left him for home wrecker Col.
Her only friends were her first husbands friends girlfriends. They were even her bridesmaids. As soon as she dumped him, she lost all her ‘friends’ and then she moved away.
They were childhood sweethearts. She even kept the dog! Poor Matt.
She is from Newport in South Wales, not the twee valleys she portrays. bleeping Newport!
Lushlyn is unfortunately that super smiley in real life, that’s not fake. Her over enthusiasm and keenness is genuine, but she has been deceitful about her past. It’s all for the BB brand and the gram which is sad.
She has always dressed like a middle aged PTA mum. It’s just her look. Even at 19 she had a wardrobe full of pencil skirts and kitten heels.
I do wish she wouldn’t stage everything with that tripod and if you are going to show your family life through squares then be a bit more real about it. Don’t try and deceive your followers into thinking you are Mary Poppins - especially to that poor sodding step son Archie. It’s really OTT!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her maiden name is Meredith, but she kept up her married Shepherd name after her first marriage for absolutely no other reason than the gram. Can’t imagine that hubby was best pleased with that after she left him for home wrecker Col.
Her only friends were her first husbands friends girlfriends. They were even her bridesmaids. As soon as she dumped him, she lost all her ‘friends’ and then she moved away.
They were childhood sweethearts. She even kept the dog! Poor Matt.
She is from Newport in South Wales, not the twee valleys she portrays. bleeping Newport!
Lushlyn is unfortunately that super smiley in real life, that’s not fake. Her over enthusiasm and keenness is genuine, but she has been deceitful about her past. It’s all for the BB brand and the gram which is sad.
She has always dressed like a middle aged PTA mum. It’s just her look. Even at 19 she had a wardrobe full of pencil skirts and kitten heels.
I do wish she wouldn’t stage everything with that tripod and if you are going to show your family life through squares then be a bit more real about it. Don’t try and deceive your followers into thinking you are Mary Poppins - especially to that poor sodding step son Archie. It’s really OTT!
Does she read tattle do we know?

Does she read tattle do we know?
Also, Kerry (Ex wife) must give her permission for Archie to be featured.

Also, Kerry (Ex wife) must give her permission for Archie to be featured.
[/QUOTE]

If Colin is named on the birth certificate then they don't need her permission. I hope they have it but legally they don't need it.

• Wow
This is a weird one for me. Why does she relentlessly geo tag Ledbury? There are some very pretty villages in Herefordshire but nothing ever really happens in them, they are certainly not glamorous. And why give your location away so specifically???

I noticed the friends thing - I noticed that she had no friends from her past other than a male... That always rings alarm bells in relation to a female. It made me think she couldn't be as lovely as she makes out in real life. Now it all makes sense!

The lack of reference, ever, to Colin's family makes sense too. I can only imagine they were disgusted by what happened to his first little family.

She just seems to gush about everyone and everything and underneath it all it can’t be of so perfect in reality.

She doesn’t seem to mention school or uni friends, maybe I’ve missed something?! I wonder what she was like at school and if she was a queen bee type?!

So sickly sweet it’s nauseating. Videos in her home are all a haze of twinkly lights, cashmere blankets and bleeping staged snacks, or wine. Get a grip Lauren love.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.