Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, that’s definitely not been shared on her blog or instagram page 🙈 obviously we don’t know the in’s and out’s of it all but I bet that raised some eyebrows when it ended so quickly!! I prefer dress number two too 🤣

Just seen her latest grid post is a meme thing, looking back through her posts that’s generally followed by an ad, I’m going with joules as they’ve just launched their Christmas clothing...!

Also her grid has an advert on every line of it and other photos have declared gifted items on them, it’s quite eye opening to see.
* are the declared gifted items I saw, I’m sure the clothing that her and the boys are wearing has been gifted too along with the candles and dining room decor...

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Here is the sickening first wedding. She was married for 6 months before her and her beloved Col had an affair at work. But it’s ok...it’s lush!
This is brilliant! Such a huge, expensive wedding and then it was all over just 6 months later. I mean I know people make mistakes and life happens but tit the bed, it must have been so embarrassing to explain to everyone. Aside from that, it's really is mindblowing the false facades that these people create, essentially just to make money. Imagine living your life like that - it must be exhausting.

What’s the MOD drama?!
Go over to the MOD threads for all the deets. It has gone OFF!

Reactions: 2
All “fur coat and no knickers” 😂😂
Exactly lol 😂

All her coats are gifted! She had a grey one from TWC last year, then a green one from Wallis, then a hooded one from Joules, then she had a camel one from Hobbs (although she said she bought that one) and a Teddy Coat from warehouse she affiliate linked, then a cape from TWC this year and a camel coat from TWC this season too!!!! How many coats does one woman need!!! Every single thing the woman wears is gifted or affiliate, it is ridiculous!! It is consumerism at its worst, where on earth does she keep it all!!!
All her coats will be stored in the spare room. So if you stayed there you would have no space yo hang anything up for her all her gifted free coats lol 😂

All her coats are gifted! She had a grey one from TWC last year, then a green one from Wallis, then a hooded one from Joules, then she had a camel one from Hobbs (although she said she bought that one) and a Teddy Coat from warehouse she affiliate linked, then a cape from TWC this year and a camel coat from TWC this season too!!!! How many coats does one woman need!!! Every single thing the woman wears is gifted or affiliate, it is ridiculous!! It is consumerism at its worst, where on earth does she keep it all!!!
All her coats will be stored in the spare room. So if you stayed there you would have no space ti hang anything up for all the gifted free coats

Last edited:
Thanks for the MOD update, I've had a quick look but I don't think I can keep up with another fast-moving thread, I'm already struggling with the Mrs M threads!

Reactions: 1
Oh wow, that’s definitely not been shared on her blog or instagram page 🙈 obviously we don’t know the in’s and out’s of it all but I bet that raised some eyebrows when it ended so quickly!! I prefer dress number two too 🤣

Just seen her latest grid post is a meme thing, looking back through her posts that’s generally followed by an ad, I’m going with joules as they’ve just launched their Christmas clothing...!

Also her grid has an advert on every line of it and other photos have declared gifted items on them, it’s quite eye opening to see.
* are the declared gifted items I saw, I’m sure the clothing that her and the boys are wearing has been gifted too along with the candles and dining room decor...
It’s all a big lush, sepia, autumnal, gifted haze in Lauren world

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hate how she walks up to the mirror like she’s bleeping kate moss on the runway. God she’s a cringebag. She dresses way older than she is but she looks older than she is anyway 😳 all that Bobbi brown skincare not a great advert on Lauren I’ve got to say!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness. I have watched her stories for years and only just discovered Tattle and, as a result, the truth about her and 'Col's relationship. Her life does not represent the reality of family life so I knew she was portraying a carefully constructed narrative... But wow! Oh, wow! The life she portrays isnt carefully constructed it is deceitful.

To have started a relationship whilst he was married and had a toddler is vile. I feel sickened now by her portrayal of her wholesome family life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Half right with the ad coming and it was joules, just not the Christmas things from her yet 🙄

Half right with the ad coming and it was joules, just not the Christmas things from her yet 🙄
Still ramming Autumn down our throats for a few weeks yet 🙄 #cosyknit #countryheritageboreoff - also 2 typos in that caption, no spellcheck in the cottage?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Joules used to be one of my favourite brands but she has put me right off them. I don’t suppose they would care if I complained.

Reactions: 3
From following the link, her first wedding took place in June 2011. In her IGTV video introducing her and 'Col' she confirms they moved in together before June 2012. She must have been cheating on her new husband too. This is so far from the curated family life and lovely, girl next door image (lies) she creates online.

Still ramming Autumn down our throats for a few weeks yet 🙄 #cosyknit #countryheritageboreoff - also 2 typos in that caption, no spellcheck in the cottage?
4FFA1463-BE00-436F-A7DD-21771E755DBD.jpeg

“Bug lomb rainy dog walk” WTF?
This is an #Ad
This is a #Paid Partnership
Where is the proof reading?
Total lack of respect for the brand
🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Joules used to be one of my favourite brands but she has put me right off them. I don’t suppose they would care if I complained.
Same for me too.
I’ve walked away from Joules, Crew Clothing, Boden, The White Company, Jo Malone and Elemis. All for the reason that the same people, same campaigns, on repeat. Not funding their “fake, pretend, smiley” lifestyles anymore.

Going back to the Next #freebies that she was flogging last week...

“We’ve worked with Next official to transform this corner of our bedroom into a sanctuary, away from the hustle and bustle of downstairs. A space to hunker down and relax in peace...”

Hustle and bustle of downstairs is your two kids love, you know the ones “you adore”?! So why are you “hunkering” down to escape your two sons?! Or is it really fantasy, flogging, copywriter bullshit to sell the brand?

Who is “We’ve”? Are you talking about yourself in the third party or is Col’ in on the “Hunters&Heels” brand? Director maybe? So it makes me question is he declaring this on his tax return too?

I will share this with you Lauren. When I purchased (that’s in past tense as I will no longer do so) from Next I would go through the app Easyfundraising. You won’t recognise this app but it’s a bit like your #affiliated link. When I spend money with a brand, the brand gives a percentage to a charity that I get to choose from, at no extra cost to me. I chose a children’s hospice that my friend’s child attends.

Easyfundraising emailed all their customers a SurveyMonkey survey the other day asking for our opinions about Next stopping their donations. From memory Next gave 0.5% from each purchase. You probably receive more in your #afflink Lauren??

So, Lauren, I have said in the survey I’m no longer purchasing from Next as I’ve witnessed someone, who quite clearly, does not require free items, receive the best part of £1k RRP worth of Next products when on the other hand, take a small percentage of (no doubt) tax efficiency cash away from charities.

I’ll leave that thought with you Lauren.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Same for me too.
I’ve walked away from Joules, Crew Clothing, Boden, The White Company, Jo Malone and Elemis. All for the reason that the same people, same campaigns, on repeat. Not funding their “fake, pretend, smiley” lifestyles anymore.

Going back to the Next #freebies that she was flogging last week...

“We’ve worked with Next official to transform this corner of our bedroom into a sanctuary, away from the hustle and bustle of downstairs. A space to hunker down and relax in peace...”

Hustle and bustle of downstairs is your two kids love, you know the ones “you adore”?! So why are you “hunkering” down to escape your two sons?! Or is it really fantasy, flogging, copywriter bullshit to sell the brand?

Who is “We’ve”? Are you talking about yourself in the third party or is Col’ in on the “Hunters&Heels” brand? Director maybe? So it makes me question is he declaring this on his tax return too?

I will share this with you Lauren. When I purchased (that’s in past tense as I will no longer do so) from Next I would go through the app Easyfundraising. You won’t recognise this app but it’s a bit like your #affiliated link. When I spend money with a brand, the brand gives a percentage to a charity that I get to choose from, at no extra cost to me. I chose a children’s hospice that my friend’s child attends.

Easyfundraising emailed all their customers a SurveyMonkey survey the other day asking for our opinions about Next stopping their donations. From memory Next gave 0.5% from each purchase. You probably receive more in your #afflink Lauren??

So, Lauren, I have said in the survey I’m no longer purchasing from Next as I’ve witnessed someone, who quite clearly, does not require free items, receive the best part of £1k RRP worth of Next products when on the other hand, take a small percentage of (no doubt) tax efficiency cash away from charities.

I’ll leave that thought with you Lauren.
👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 5
If the Instagram bubble popped tomorrow how would all these people adapt to normal life?!

Reactions: 6
Complain please !!!

I’m new to tattle . I came primarily on the hunt for MOD goss but thought I would see if anyone feels the way me and the husband and my oxford educated pal feel the way we feel about lush sepia age 50 looking Lauren .
My god I’m so glad to have found you !!
my friend rips her posts to shreds grammaticall etc .
Me and my husband just curdle with tweeness .
It has really put me off buying from any of the brands see works for . Maybe people should start writing to them and they could understand this type of advertising is not all they think it is.
vile vile vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.