Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain to me how a photo of her and her kids riding bikes is an #ad for aveeno??? Have I missed something? The bollocks she spouts in the caption is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone explain to me how a photo of her and her kids riding bikes is an #ad for aveeno??? Have I missed something? The bollocks she spouts in the caption is ridiculous.
Ridiculous as the son having some made up dry skin condition and Aveeno has cured it?! Just at the same time she became an #Aveenoambassador

Reactions: 1
Why has she not been picked up by Persil or Bold or Vanish? Cos her ability to go biking in the countryside in a white jumper and white skinny jeans without a mud splatter is amazing.

Reactions: 9
259C883B-51C0-4B9A-B2CB-E0F82CB678AB.jpeg

Our Laur’... the cliche that just keeps on giving!

WTF is she on? Part time Mills & Boon writer on the side too? We get it, first born went to school (in a Paddington bear coat for some bizarre reason?!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 37975

Our Laur’... the cliche that just keeps on giving!

WTF is she on? Part time Mills & Boon writer on the side too? We get it, first born went to school (in a Paddington bear coat for some bizarre reason?!)
I was totally confused seeing the post.
Why is the child in a proper coat it is only early September. I’m down South so perhaps is warmer here but surely it is not freezing in Herefordshire or is it? Very bizarre. 😕

Reactions: 6
That caption is so sugary sweet it’s sickening. I appreciate starting school is a big milestone and stirs up lots of emotions but take it down 487 notches love :sick:

Reactions: 9
That caption is so sugary sweet it’s sickening. I appreciate starting school is a big milestone and stirs up lots of emotions but take it down 487 notches love :sick:
It was a bit much wasn't it?! I love my kids as much as the next mum and yes I probably had a bit of a watery eye on the day they started primary but duck me, it's not like they're off to war!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was totally confused seeing the post.
Why is the child in a proper coat it is only early September. I’m down South so perhaps is warmer here but surely it is not freezing in Herefordshire or is it? Very bizarre. 😕
It isn’t. I am less than 30 miles away and it is way too mild for that big woolly number. It definitely suited the H&H ‘aesthetic’ though, so tough tit kiddo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m new to this thread. As of yesterday I read the whole thing from front to back. Interesting that she isn’t what she presents. That her ‘perfect’ romantic relationship is the result of an affair and that her perfect mummy image isn’t quite what it seems.

I did wonder about the step mum stuff, I have to say. It is a tricky line to to walk, including the child(ren) of your partner’s previous relationship in the family, making them feel as much a loved and wanted part of the family as any children you might have together but not overstepping the mark and respecting the parental boundaries. Obviously, I have no idea what she is like with Archie(?) in real life but on Instagram she seemed like she was trying to be inclusive (in her own smug little way), to me. I wonder if Archie’s mum felt glad for her son that he was being welcomed as a part of the family. The pain of shared custody is bad enough, you want your child/ren to be as happy and loved as possible with the ‘other’ family, even though it hurts like hell, they shouldn’t suffer any more than they already have. However, I wonder if she felt angry on a personal level that she was, effectively, being erased from history on H&H’s SM?

Reactions: 2
She never never hits the mark when she had AD content which is fashion related. Every single outfit is either mutton/lamb (yes, those silky pj linergie shots. Yuck!) or she's dressing like an old lady.

What the how has she styled that cape from TWC?? With a white midi skirt and a white shapeless top. Top that off with some beige court shoes. Boring boring boring. Dullsville. Snore. To say that she is in her early 30s, she could make some effort to dress like it, not 50s.

I would have matched the cape with skinny black jeans, chunky heel boots, slim fit top, and possible a fedora. The cape is billowy, so slimline silhouette underneath would match it.

She's a total head fk and tbh i think she doesnt know who she is.

Reactions: 8
She never never hits the mark when she had AD content which is fashion related. Every single outfit is either mutton/lamb (yes, those silky pj linergie shots. Yuck!) or she's dressing like an old lady.

What the how has she styled that cape from TWC?? With a white midi skirt and a white shapeless top. Top that off with some beige court shoes. Boring boring boring. Dullsville. Snore. To say that she is in her early 30s, she could make some effort to dress like it, not 50s.

I would have matched the cape with skinny black jeans, chunky heel boots, slim fit top, and possible a fedora. The cape is billowy, so slimline silhouette underneath would match it.

She's a total head fk and tbh i think she doesnt know who she is.
Almost like she wants to be in her late-forties as if being mid thirties is something to look down on, childish even. Although do even late forties women really dress like this?!? She’s like a woman & home advertorial 😴😴😴

Reactions: 2
I was quite shocked when I found out her age I thought she was much older and had just worn really well. If you scroll to the start of her Instagram she used to look very different (long blonde hair), and seemed pretty fun! Though obviously there was no mention of exactly how she and Chef Col got together etc as it might spoil that now pristine (and white/cream cashmere) image...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.