Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a newbie, I’ve been following this thread for a while. I’m kinda torn on H&Hs...when I first started following her I thought she was great, really lovely, beautiful house, beautiful children and a much more exciting job than mine. I loved seeing her pics. I’m so far away from having children of my own but even back then (when I first started following) looking at her pics made me really doubt my own potential parenting skills, and I’d see pics and think “I hope my children are like that”. I still can’t tear myself away but there’s been an obvious change in her posts. I think she saw 🤑 her posts are sometimes a little...smug, so many ads have started to creep in it’s getting a little boring, and her captions are really over the top and emotional...or maybe I’m just an ice queen! And so many pics/stories a day, she must forever be on her phone. Going out with her must be a nightmare, when would she find the time to actually talk?! Like I said, I can’t tear myself away from following, it’s bit like RVKLoves, surely this insta ride has got to end for them soon? And then what will they do?!

Reactions: 8
Bit of a newbie, I’ve been following this thread for a while. I’m kinda torn on H&Hs...when I first started following her I thought she was great, really lovely, beautiful house, beautiful children and a much more exciting job than mine. I loved seeing her pics. I’m so far away from having children of my own but even back then (when I first started following) looking at her pics made me really doubt my own potential parenting skills, and I’d see pics and think “I hope my children are like that”. I still can’t tear myself away but there’s been an obvious change in her posts. I think she saw 🤑 her posts are sometimes a little...smug, so many ads have started to creep in it’s getting a little boring, and her captions are really over the top and emotional...or maybe I’m just an ice queen! And so many pics/stories a day, she must forever be on her phone. Going out with her must be a nightmare, when would she find the time to actually talk?! Like I said, I can’t tear myself away from following, it’s bit like RVKLoves, surely this insta ride has got to end for them soon? And then what will they do?!
I’m very much like you. I totally relate to what you are saying. I’m the same with Laura Anne - All that’s pretty. Both sunny happy personalities, lovely homes, pristine kids, you know it can’t be real but can’t stop watching. It all looks like one big shiny tv advert to me.

Reactions: 2
Champagne fridays..... in her rented house and #kindlygifted white clothes, so bored of fake lives all over insta, I’m unfollowing all!
I rent and I drink champagne. I also drive a big posh car 😂 I don't know why everyone picks on the same things - we rent because of our jobs, and pay £1000 a month more than we would for a mortgage! Horses for courses 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I agree that when people, adults, call her children ugly, then that is ugly behaviour and so uncalled for.
This is why I really believe that children should have their privacy respected and not be put all over social media for strangers to comment on. Just let them be children.
I think the only issue with Lauren is that she does portray this amazing life but the issue is, it isn't real. The problem with that is some people will put themselves down and feel inferior (like some previous commenters on this thread). Though that isn't directly Lauren's fault, she is playing a huge part in making some people feel this way. I'd advise just take everything you see on social media with a huge pinch of salt - or even delete/stop following if it effects your self esteem so much.

I have a lovely yet simple lifestyle that I'd not swap for anything in the world. I'm fortunate enough to have a great career that would allow me to buy so many of the items and holidays that are gifted to Lauren (and others), but in all honesty, when I see something has been gifted, I then avoid said company and refuse to spend my hard earned money with them. Lauren has killed the white company and jo Malone for me..... Which is good as my bank has never looked healthier!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they ever get to wear clothes that they want - bright colours, paw patrol tops, character jammies. Does she negotiate with them ‘if you were these matching outfits today, I tomorrow you can wear you paw patrol top?’ I hope for their sake that is the case. I’d love it if someone has seen them out and about dressed in fun, non matching outfits, and her in her scruffs. Maybe they are that perfect and well turned out all the time, but surely the kids will get to an age where they refuse to comply with her?

Reactions: 6
One thing I’ve noticed with Lauren is that she is always either first or a second person to comment on Rosie Londoners post. Anyone else noticed this? If you look it is literally Lauren’s comment top every single post. It’s so strange. This would suggests that she is rather obsessed with Rosie or maybe is tactical and Lauren is after numbers. As Rosie has a huge following maybe Lauren gets noticed. I’ve also noticed that Rosie tends to reply to comments but very rarely replies to L. As per usual Lauren is so OTT in her comments, you’d think her and Rosie are best friends. Cringe 😬

One thing I’ve noticed with Lauren is that she is always either first or a second person to comment on Rosie Londoners post. Anyone else noticed this? If you look it is literally Lauren’s comment top every single post. It’s so strange. This would suggests that she is rather obsessed with Rosie or maybe is tactical and Lauren is after numbers. As Rosie has a huge following maybe Lauren gets noticed. I’ve also noticed that Rosie tends to reply to comments but very rarely replies to L. As per usual Lauren is so OTT in her comments, you’d think her and Rosie are best friends. Cringe 😬
Yeah I've noticed her gushing over Rosie very frequently in comments on Rosie's posts. I think her comment seems near top though as she is a larger account and something to do with the algorithm of instagram?

Reactions: 3
Yeah I've noticed her gushing over Rosie very frequently in comments on Rosie's posts. I think her comment seems near top though as she is a larger account and something to do with the algorithm of instagram?
Oh I see I didn’t know how to explain that. I thought surely she is not waiting for Rosie’s post 😂 Yes her comments!

Attachments

As much as Lauren grinds my gears for all the reasons discussed, I do actually prefer her feed and content over Rosie’s. She is way too london for me and her photo quality is pants.

As much as Lauren grinds my gears for all the reasons discussed, I do actually prefer her feed and content over Rosie’s. She is way too london for me and her photo quality is pants.
Rosie always uses this filter on her photos, to give them a special "vibe". So its not that they are bad quality, just the filter she likes to use.

Reactions: 1
I follow both and actually like both. I think they both have a very clean almost editorial look. It is like looking at a glossy magazine. Not for everyone, I don’t mind as I’m not into this whole concept of having to be real on Insta. I look at it purely from an entertainment aspect and am most definitely not influenced by neither women. I only posted this as I’ve only recently noticed how much Lauren is influenced by Rosie. Funny world Instagram 😂 There is always someone more popular! I think once you are part of that world, you can probably never be completely content. Lauren comes across as desperate commenting on every single post!

• Heart
I just sit and quietly giggle to myself when I see the majority of both of their posts. It's all so ridiculously staged that it's become comical now - a bit like how you see some models contort into weird and wacky poses in magazines. I think I'd love to see a parody of some of these "perfect" instagram accounts, like a real/normal/standard/average woman recreating each post. Would be highly amusing.

Lauren loves Rosie, she used to share her on her stories all the time and that’s how I came across her account. I’d always assumed they knew each other until Rosie went to a Bobbi Brown event that Lauren had hosted and it didn’t seem that way at all 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lauren certainly is invested in Rosie. I do enjoy following both but I agree it is so false at times. Rosie has been parenting for all of 5 minutes but dishes out advise to every man and his dog.

I also assumed they knew each other. I think Lauren is probably a bit on a stalkerish side with Rosie and Rosie seems to be ignoring her.
So true, parenting advice from Rosie is just 😴 I think Rosie is trying to find a new audience now she is a mother. She appears bit bored and maybe lonely too. I used to quite enjoy her posts, not so much now.

Yes I agree. I enjoy Rosie’s posts a little more as I don’t think she takes them too seriously where as Lauren will not post something if it doesn’t fit the theme of her grid. Which is a shame as I much prefer real life moments. Rosie does follow Lauren back but never see any comments or likes from her.

Omg, have never seen her once in a pair of jeans - now she is an expert ! Paid partnership with Marks and Spencer !!!!!! Jeez she will do anything for ab quick buck. Time to unfollow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.