Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t did she?
Yes she did. He was married and had his son Archie. His wife and him both worked at John Lewis Cardiff. Lauren also worked their and she stole him from his wife. So smiling Lauren isn’t Miss goody two shoes she is the other woman who broke up a little family. His wife now lives back in Edinburgh.

Yes she did. He was married and had his son Archie. His wife and him both worked at John Lewis Cardiff. Lauren also worked their and she stole him from his wife. So smiling Lauren isn’t Miss goody two shoes she is the other woman who broke up a little family. His wife now lives back in Edinburgh.
Do you know them; any insider info?

Reactions: 1
She’s disgusting not only did she break up a family, she constantly plays Mother Earth to her children, stepson included. Imagine being the mother of her stepson, my heart would be crushed. She’s nothing but a fake witch. I hope she’s looking over her shoulder, if he cheated on the mother of his son what’s to say he won’t do it again.

Reactions: 3
Do you know them; any insider info?
No I don’t know them, it’s common knowledge though. She worked in the makeup counter and Colins wife worked in a different department. It’s on this thread further back. Someone who knows them. She likes to pain her life as perfect when it’s bloody far from the truth.

The whole thing with her account is that her grass isn’t actually that green either, she just puts on this stupid act to make us want to buy into it. But ironic telling us all to focus on ourselves when she’s trying to sell us a fantasy 🧐🧐🧐
The irony eh?!

Oh come on guys, what year is it, 1950?! No one can steal someone's husband. If your husband can be stolen it's because your marriage was tit anyway. People are allowed to be married, and meet someone, and get divorced, and marry a new person.

I'm not sticking up for her but i think that's a bit off topic and pointless speculation. Archies mum might be absolutely vile for all any of you know 🤷‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh come on guys, what year is it, 1950?! No one can steal someone's husband. If your husband can be stolen it's because your marriage was tit anyway. People are allowed to be married, and meet someone, and get divorced, and marry a new person.

I'm not sticking up for her but i think that's a bit off topic and pointless speculation. Archies mum might be absolutely vile for all any of you know 🤷‍♀️🙄

No excuse. You should end a relationship before you start a new one. You also don’t rub the persons nose in it by calling yourself the mother of 3.
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I’m very strongly against affairs no matter what the situation is!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No excuse. You should end a relationship before you start a new one. You also don’t rub the persons nose in it by calling yourself the mother of 3.
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I’m very strongly against affairs no matter what the situation is!
Couldn't have put it better myself. Perhaps she didn't steal him in a literal sense, but beginning a relationship when you are fully aware the other person is still in a relationship is just wrong. And when there's a child involved, it's just pretty vile. And as for Col, who'd want to even be in a relationship with someone who's done that. Like someone said, once a cheat, always a cheat. Karma will catch up eventually

Reactions: 6
Couldn't have put it better myself. Perhaps she didn't steal him in a literal sense, but beginning a relationship when you are fully aware the other person is still in a relationship is just wrong. And when there's a child involved, it's just pretty vile. And as for Col, who'd want to even be in a relationship with someone who's done that. Like someone said, once a cheat, always a cheat. Karma will catch up eventually
May explain the photo pose that Laur does with our Col’ the one where she is side on, clinging onto him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s clearly 100% besotted with him and is in awe of him. I do sometimes wonder who all the OTT Instagush about their relationship is for?! I feel like screaming ‘you’re clearly in the room with him, tell him how great you think he is, not the internet!’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I’m no fan of her either but we don’t actually know the circumstances (happy to stand corrected if we do?) His first wife may have been playing away herself, it may have been a toxic or abusive marriage, the marriage could have already broken down, Col may have pursued Lauren and finished his marriage before becoming involved with her - we just don’t know so to say she ‘stole’ him (can you ‘steal’ someone who doesn’t want to be ‘stolen’?) seems off. Not promoting affairs or sticking up for her BTW, just pointing out that we don’t actually know the facts.

Reactions: 8
I’m no fan of her either but we don’t actually know the circumstances (happy to stand corrected if we do?) His first wife may have been playing away herself, it may have been a toxic or abusive marriage, the marriage could have already broken down, Col may have pursued Lauren and finished his marriage before becoming involved with her - we just don’t know so to say she ‘stole’ him (can you ‘steal’ someone who doesn’t want to be ‘stolen’?) seems off. Not promoting affairs or sticking up for her BTW, just pointing out that we don’t actually know the facts.
Hi friend of Lauren/Col! I was told by a friend of a friend of Lauren’s that he was married when they met. It doesn’t matter what the situation was. He was MARRIED. what goes around comes around and karma is a witch ✌🏼

I am not a friend of theirs before I get accused of it but no one here really knows the circumstances and whilst if she did have an affair with a married man that’s pretty awful, he was the married one so is equally responsible. Saying she ‘stole’ him as if he is some helpless pawn and she’s a femme fatale is just patriarchal bullshit.

Reactions: 12
He had an affair. The fact that Col’s family are closer to his ex than they are with Col and Lauren says it all really. Even his own family were disgusted by his actions.

Reactions: 5
He had an affair. The fact that Col’s family are closer to his ex than they are with Col and Lauren says it all really. Even his own family were disgusted by his actions.
Is this information you know as fact or hearsay? Just curious 🤔

It always struck me as odd that his family rarely get a mention. It explains a lot.

Obviously we don’t know the ins and and outs but it doesn’t sound like the Instagram perfect way of meeting that she portrays...

Reactions: 5
It always struck me as odd that his family rarely get a mention. It explains a lot.

Obviously we don’t know the ins and and outs but it doesn’t sound like the Instagram perfect way of meeting that she portrays...
My source tells me she was previously married too so definitely not insta perfect 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.