Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is besotted, like the sun shines out of his bumhole. I mean, we all love our partners/spouses etc but to this drooling degree is just cuckoo.

Reactions: 9
Also, what does it mean to say ‘we are all safely in Scotland’ - have you crossed or fled a war zone lately Lauren?! Bloody poor choice of words.
Unbelievably cringe. Is she actually reading the news??

She is besotted, like the sun shines out of his bumhole. I mean, we all love our partners/spouses etc but to this drooling degree is just cuckoo.
It's all for the gram. Perfect life etc. I bet he farts in bed and tells her her parking is tit just like normal husbands...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who says ImObsessed about their partner?! Maybe it’s me but love them to bits yes, obsessed? Weird choice of words. The smug, ageing, wax jacket wearing Col the Masterchef….is she trying to make us feel jealous….
I’m definitely not jealous, she’s welcome to him! After all, he’s a cheater. He cheated on his first wife…with Lauren. He did it with you Lauren, nothing to say he won’t cheat on you too!

I sort of think she believes she needs to shower him with love and affection. Otherwise he might do as he has done before and cheat. 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The tagging of the clothes they are wearing for Col’s birthday post shows how desperate she is for brands to notice her. The way she stares at Col is so fake too. All photos are planned snd staged to make their relationship perfect. Always makes out that Col is like her first love, when in reality this is a second marriage for both of them and that Col left his wife and child for her. col is as smug as her. They both look older than they are. They dress old.

Reactions: 11
Honestly Colin is NOT attractive- not on any planet.
I’m sure he’s very nice, good father etc etc.
But HOT, he is NOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly Colin is NOT attractive- not on any planet.
I’m sure he’s very nice, good father etc etc.
But HOT, he is NOT.
Agree.

He looks way older than his years. Seriously could pass for 50yr old. Mind you, she could pass for 47years old too....

To her he is the dogs bollcks. But to me, meh, he's your best mates dad. All friendly and nice but you wouldnt go there......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My husband is 55 and looks less puffy and aged than him. Our Col has got a right gut on him, which aside from not looking great is not good for his health either. I’m not jealous Lauren. None of us are.

Enjoy your family break for his birthday, and stop getting your kids to photograph you with their Dad’s hand on your arse.

P.S also stop showboating your holiday let which you’ve clearly picked for aesthetics and so of course have to plaster it all over the internet. There are innocent men, women and children being shot at close range in the street and a mad dictator threatening us all with war, have some consideration and not just your cursory Save the Children fundraiser banner on your bio (which you’ve probably not even donated to)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t use her Look Fantastic code please!! Loads of instagrammers have permanent discounts with them - 40plusnotgivingupyet is one and far more deserving- but they also have offers and discounts on all the time. Be selective who your commission goes to - when she is flogging you full price BB you can be sure look fantastic has it discounted yet she has never mentioned it before, but now she wants you to use it to line her pockets and she acts like she is doing you a bloody favour at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t use her Look Fantastic code please!! Loads of instagrammers have permanent discounts with them - 40plusnotgivingupyet is one and far more deserving- but they also have offers and discounts on all the time. Be selective who your commission goes to - when she is flogging you full price BB you can be sure look fantastic has it discounted yet she has never mentioned it before, but now she wants you to use it to line her pockets and she acts like she is doing you a bloody favour at the same time.
It would be a bit (massively!) hypocritical of anyone on here* to use a Lauren affiliated discount code.

*including me

Oh god. She’s going to be off her face gloating about doing a Live with ultra famous celeb Alex Jones 🙄 isn’t she. Bet it’ll be criiiiinge particularly as her lives are always terrible because of the bandwidth on her broadband 😂

Reactions: 8
Oh god. She’s going to be off her face gloating about doing a Live with ultra famous celeb Alex Jones 🙄 isn’t she. Bet it’ll be criiiiinge particularly as her lives are always terrible because of the bandwidth on her broadband 😂
She is completely lovely as you would imagen

🥴
Can’t blame autocorrect for that one!

Reactions: 3
What the heck is Alex Jones doing with QVC Lauren? Did Lauren contact her? I’m so confused. I used to like Alex Jones, but the fact she’s doing a live with one of the most pretentious and FAKE Instagrammers who pumps out her family at every chance, she has seriously gone down in my estimations.

Reactions: 10
What the heck is Alex Jones doing with QVC Lauren? Did Lauren contact her? I’m so confused. I used to like Alex Jones, but the fact she’s doing a live with one of the most pretentious and FAKE Instagrammers who pumps out her family at every chance, she has seriously gone down in my estimations.
She’s an IG shill too, same as Lozza. It’s a big PR circlejerk.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Bobbi Brown must be paying her. I bet Alex Jones is lovely in real life, especially as she protects her children’s identity online, their faces are always covered or from the back.

Reactions: 7
Yeah especially as she fronted a program about over excessive consumerism and how to save money!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s an IG shill too, same as Lozza. It’s a big PR circlejerk.
Well thank you. I’ve not heard the expression circle jerk before, and whilst I had a general idea of what it meant I did have to look it up. I was on the right lines and certainly a good way of describing the grifters in these instahun echo chambers

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.