Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Lauren is super annoying but I think she is really attractive. I don’t know I don’t see what others see maybe? I do think she is better looking minus bright lipstick and a massive grin.

But then maybe it’s me I find most people attractive.

I mean if you analyse most people you’ll find most are not perfect. She does annoy me but I think she is a good looking woman. So I find it strange that she gets this about her looks. Of course only my opinion.
I agree with this I think she’s beautiful. Natural features, not conforming to the beauty ideals of right now maybe, but to me she is lovely looking. That being said I always think the way someone looks is the least interesting thing about them.. There’s lots to unpick with Lauren before I would even think about her genetic features that she can’t help.

Reactions: 11
I know Lauren is super annoying but I think she is really attractive. I don’t know I don’t see what others see maybe? I do think she is better looking minus bright lipstick and a massive grin.

But then maybe it’s me I find most people attractive.

I mean if you analyse most people you’ll find most are not perfect. She does annoy me but I think she is a good looking woman. So I find it strange that she gets this about her looks. Of course only my opinion.
I think she is ‘handsome’. That’s not meant in a derogatory way, she has strong features so isn’t what I’d call ‘pretty’ but she definitely is striking looking.

Reactions: 6
I agree with this I think she’s beautiful. Natural features, not conforming to the beauty ideals of right now maybe, but to me she is lovely looking. That being said I always think the way someone looks is the least interesting thing about them.. There’s lots to unpick with Lauren before I would even think about her genetic features that she can’t help.
Yes exactly. To me she stands out from all the usual ideas of beauty where everyone is just blending into one another especially on Instagram.

This is why I could not do Instagram, the idea of someone analysing my features would be so devastating as I do it enough to myself, less so as age thank Goodness .

I know her IRL. She's a lot shorter than she looks and therefore comes across as very petite. She's very, very pretty.

Reactions: 7
I think she looks naturally lovely in her no-make-up intros to her Bobbi Brown turorials. But it's important to remember that she uses a LOT of fancy products to get that polished, 'mum with tit together' look. Your average mum just doesn't have time for hair curling, fake tanning, and weekly pamper nights.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, 5'7 won't come across as petite, no matter how hard you try.
duck looking petite! I’m around that height (bit taller) and like being able to see the whites of men’s eyes. Petite is overrated, who wants to be stuck at armpit height (as my 5ft chum will attest)?!

I think she looks naturally lovely in her no-make-up intros to her Bobbi Brown turorials. But it's important to remember that she uses a LOT of fancy products to get that polished, 'mum with tit together' look. Your average mum just doesn't have time for hair curling, fake tanning, and weekly pamper nights.
And filters! Lots of undeclared filters!

Reactions: 5
She’s pretty, but looks aged! If that makes sense!
Agree! I think she is pretty, and definitely 'handsome' as another poster said, but her whole 'look' she goes to really ages her! The big set curls and coral lipsticks don't help.

I think she's attractive, but in general, women are quite critical of women who put themselves in the public eye/ flaunt themselves on Instagram. She has got strong features, I wonder if she's a good singer, I find a lot of female vocalists with good voices have strong facial features.
She always looks very well groomed.

I wasn't keen on the blonde hair she had in her passport pic , I didn't find it flattering. Suppose that photo could be 10 years ago

Reactions: 2
She has got strong features, I wonder if she's a good singer, I find a lot of female vocalists with good voices have strong facial features.

Please don’t give her new content ideas 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A gifted half term week in Cornwall, swiftly followed by a press stay 😂 at a hotel in London for a press launch of high end brand Bamford candle followed by ‘back to back’ meetings in London - which actually consisted of a breakfast at gifted hotel, followed by lunch hosted by Leobe (her favourite wine apparently- because its free 😂) also a Bamford brand, to then get the train to Scotland for a weekend celebrating Cols birthday. Wow! You work so hard Lauren, leaving your children behind for such worthwhile stuff, I am sure they will be so proud! How utterly tone deaf is she?! Posting this crap whilst we are all in shock with current world events! No one cares you forgot to pack flat shoes and had to walk round London in heels and that the tube closures made it more difficult. No one cares that you have felt deprived of such press events because of Covid and how much you have missed the shallowness of what clearly makes you happiest. Your spoilt, over indulgence meaning you have already forgotten your Chelsea flower show extravaganza in the autumn already! Stick the news on Lauren, sober up, don’t just link aid pages and think thats you doing your bit, show some humanity even better show some humility, but for goodness sake read the room and have some dignity. If all you have to offer right now is press stays, overpriced pretentious candle launches and pictures of plate after plate of food, then stop and think, take some time out to re evaluate, reflect and realise what is really important and you can rest assured it isn’t the free clothes you are wearing or where your next gifted stay or piece of furniture is coming from!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
A gifted half term week in Cornwall, swiftly followed by a press stay 😂 at a hotel in London for a press launch of high end brand Bamford candle followed by ‘back to back’ meetings in London - which actually consisted of a breakfast at gifted hotel, followed by lunch hosted by Leobe (her favourite wine apparently- because its free 😂) also a Bamford brand, to then get the train to Scotland for a weekend celebrating Cols birthday. Wow! You work so hard Lauren, leaving your children behind for such worthwhile stuff, I am sure they will be so proud! How utterly tone deaf is she?! Posting this crap whilst we are all in shock with current world events! No one cares you forgot to pack flat shoes and had to walk round London in heels and that the tube closures made it more difficult. No one cares that you have felt deprived of such press events because of Covid and how much you have missed the shallowness of what clearly makes you happiest. Your spoilt, over indulgence meaning you have already forgotten your Chelsea flower show extravaganza in the autumn already! Stick the news on Lauren, sober up, don’t just link aid pages and think thats you doing your bit, show some humanity even better show some humility, but for goodness sake read the room and have some dignity. If all you have to offer right now is press stays, overpriced pretentious candle launches and pictures of plate after plate of food, then stop and think, take some time out to re evaluate, reflect and realise what is really important and you can rest assured it isn’t the free clothes you are wearing or where your next gifted stay or piece of furniture is coming from!
This ☝🏻 is the Tattle of the day, maybe ever about Lauren’s account.
The way I’m feeling about current events I could send that to her as a DM because I’m finding her content utterly sickening. Like you, I’m finding the stories in the past 24-48 hours not only tone deaf, but just totally deaf. I can barely even face to go on Instagram anyway as I always find it completely frivolous and that’s fine most of the time but at grave times like this I’m over on Twitter getting news and takes on what’s happening. The lack of acknowledgement of events in these sycophantic self serving posts is truly abominable.

P.S I don’t find her attractive whatever you guys think above, plainly because I can’t get past the smug “I’m better than you” look in her eyes and that is entirely unattractive to me no matter how much Bobbi Brown eyeliner and shadow she applies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
duck looking petite! I’m around that height (bit taller) and like being able to see the whites of men’s eyes. Petite is overrated, who wants to be stuck at armpit height (as my 5ft chum will attest)?!
I wrote what i wrote because a previous poster stated that she comes across as very petite. It wasn't a value statement either way, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Best thing I’ve read on here for a long time. You’ve hit the nail on the head. I hope Lauren and other similar influencers read this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well said !!!!! There are lot of self-indulgent people on Instagram but she is definitely in the Top 10.

Reactions: 3
Oh here are multiple pictures of me, my husband and family- a birthday post for Col - with every single fffing brand tagged for good measure. Pimp them out Lauren- no shame!!

Oh here are multiple pictures of me, my husband and family- a birthday post for Col - with every single fffing brand tagged for good measure. Pimp them out Lauren- no shame!!
Also, what does it mean to say ‘we are all safely in Scotland’ - have you crossed or fled a war zone lately Lauren?! Bloody poor choice of words.

Reactions: 14
Who says ImObsessed about their partner?! Maybe it’s me but love them to bits yes, obsessed? Weird choice of words. The smug, ageing, wax jacket wearing Col the Masterchef….is she trying to make us feel jealous….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.