Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another free holiday - she’s a grabby mare is Lauren. Such a pretentious, fake woman. I think she’s truly awful. Using her kids as she does as well. Does this woman ever pay for anything? Surely by now they could have bought a house instead of renting. They don’t pay for anything hardly, so anything they both earn must go somewhere.

Reactions: 9
Could she be any less transparent about this being an ad.?! It’s sickening. This woman doesn’t need a gifted holiday. There are hundreds of thousands of hard working and deserving families in the UK who can’t afford to take a holiday like this. At least there’s the occasional influencer who ‘gift matches’ these gifted treats, i.e. won’t accept the gift unless a matching gift can be given to one of their followers - there’s a bit of morality in that. I’d be shamefully embarrassed about accepting a free holiday for myself when already in such a privileged position - but I’d at least have the good grace to make the “Ad.” noticeable on my posts.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
You can complain easily to the ASA about any ADs that aren’t clearly marked or tagged
She has marked it as Ad but so discreetly it’s pathetic!

She has marked it as Ad but so discreetly it’s pathetic!
Also, the place she is staying at I wouldn’t touch with a barge pole because there must be something seriously wrong with it if it wasn’t booked up for half term and was free to be given to a grammer!

Reactions: 12
Lauren can only dream about living in a house like the one she’s been gifted to stay in. She’s all fur and no knickers. Sorry but not sorry. She portrays such a fake lifestyle to others and I think ‘people like her’ (also the title of a brilliant book about a fake influencer! Go read it if you haven’t already) are responsible for people spending unnecessarily, or feeling inadequate when she’s prancing around meadows in her white floaty dresses with her two little boys in their matching pristine outfits. If she had to actually pay for all the things she has gifted to her, I doubt very much that she could afford any of it and that’s the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Col (& Lauren) can shuck off! Virtue signalling to Ukraine neatly tucked into stories of her gifted holiday, fresh oysters, snuggles in bed, dripping in white cashmere. All things to be enjoyed for sure especially in these very distressing times but maybe keep them private? Oh wait, she has to, it’s an ad, her life is an ad….

Reactions: 22
She hopes the boys remember this trip? I’m sure they will. Another trip Mummy blagged for free. “Back to our beach for sunset”…..she really is enough to make you vomit.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The reel detailing their trip is vomit inducing- her dropping her robe to get in the bath 🤢!! - intertwined with thanks for clicking on my link to the red cross - she probably affiliated the donations to get a kick back - just so inappropriate! Right that’s enough about the situation in Ukraine back to my holiday in Cornwall, with pictures of my food and clothes and back yo meeeeeeeeee!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The reel detailing their trip is vomit inducing- her dropping her robe to get in the bath 🤢!! - intertwined with thanks for clicking on my link to the red cross - she probably affiliated the donations to get a kick back - just so inappropriate! Right that’s enough about the situation in Ukraine back to my holiday in Cornwall, with pictures of my food and clothes and back yo meeeeeeeeee!
She’s probably secretly really annoyed that Russia invaded Ukraine. It’s meant she’s had to engage her conscience for once and curtail the endless nauseating content on what should have been a full on brag week away.

Reactions: 8
This whole Cornwall thing has really set my teeth on edge. It would have done anyway even without the Ukraine situation. A massive house for 12 people and the 8 of them have been rattling round in it? Who on earth could afford to stay in a place like that, especially in school holidays?! In these times when everyone is having to tighten their belts against gas and electric and fuel rises... Very, very tone-deaf. Cringe!

Reactions: 15
Who the duck is that?! 😱
aside from the colours being off, you can tell she loves that photo. It makes her face look quite symmetrical and features in proportion. Her hair is enormous in it but she likes that sort of thing. Fishing for compliments.
Plus, DMBL40 did a (less flattering!) throwback photo yesterday/before and got a fair bit of engagement so she’s piggybacked off that idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know Lauren is super annoying but I think she is really attractive. I don’t know I don’t see what others see maybe? I do think she is better looking minus bright lipstick and a massive grin.

But then maybe it’s me I find most people attractive.

I mean if you analyse most people you’ll find most are not perfect. She does annoy me but I think she is a good looking woman. So I find it strange that she gets this about her looks. Of course only my opinion.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.