Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Straight in with the planner selling! Can’t waste an opportunity

Reactions: 9
It’s the new year and plenty of sakes opportunities to be had. Bet Grabby, Narcissist, Saleswoman of the Year Lauren has already filled her planner with brands she will target and adverts she will be posting. She’s relentless and such a fake. Can’t get over her boys having Nintendo Switch! This is the start..Mario now and just you wait, it will be Fortnite next when the kids at school are talking about it 😂 No wooden toy can compete with a games console 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the new year and plenty of sakes opportunities to be had. Bet Grabby, Narcissist, Saleswoman of the Year Lauren has already filled her planner with brands she will target and adverts she will be posting. She’s relentless and such a fake. Can’t get over her boys having Nintendo Switch! This is the start..Mario now and just you wait, it will be Fortnite next when the kids at school are talking about it 😂 No wooden toy can compete with a games console 😂
Wait until they start asking for fortenite merch..she will be having heart palpitations

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go - fake photo to show insta what a perfect family should look like - kids in matching attire complete with bow ties, and a sparkly dress. Good luck trying to get a teen to wear formal clothing around the house. Col is looking more and more like an opera singer and her dad! They are both probably not that old, yet appear to look and act it! I would love to know why Lauren’s first marriage never worked out. Was she like this in the early days or is this a persons she has adopted by copying others like Rosie Londener etc and realising she can make a lot of money from it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here we go - fake photo to show insta what a perfect family should look like - kids in matching attire complete with bow ties, and a sparkly dress. Good luck trying to get a teen to wear formal clothing around the house. Col is looking more and more like an opera singer and her dad! They are both probably not that old, yet appear to look and act it! I would love to know why Lauren’s first marriage never worked out. Was she like this in the early days or is this a persons she has adopted by copying others like Rosie Londener etc and realising she can make a lot of money from it?
Who could be bothered when it’s just you and your family indoors?

Bow ties? Sparkly dress? Give it a rest Laur

Reactions: 10
She was cheating with Colin within months of the wedding that, presumably, her family and her poor ex-husband's family had paid for. She had her first wedding splashed all over the internet, so it certainly wouldn't have been a budget wedding. It just seems that she was selfish, as well as immoral, and thought only of herself, and not her husband or Colin's wife / young family. Her true self couldn't be further from the earth mother persona she peddles online.

Her first husband's friend said that all of their friends were his etc. and that she didn't have any friends of her own. You can see why, looking at her account 😨

The friend also said that her first husband was completely blindsided and exceptionally hurt when he found out about Lauren having sex with Colin on the side. She said that Lauren even took off with their shared dog (Halle), to compound the misery she caused him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
She was cheating with Colin within months of the wedding that, presumably, her family and her poor ex-husband's family had paid for. She had her first wedding splashed all over the internet, so it certainly wouldn't have been a budget wedding. It just seems that she was selfish, as well as immoral, and thought only of herself, and not her husband or Colin's wife / young family. Her true self couldn't be further from the earth mother persona she peddles online.

Her first husband's friend said that all of their friends were his etc. and that she didn't have any friends of her own. You can see why, looking at her account 😨

The friend also said that her first husband was completely blindsided and exceptionally hurt when he found out about Lauren having sex with Colin on the side. She said that Lauren even took off with their shared dog (Halle), to compound the misery she caused him.
I didn’t know that. Wow. Does anyone know what her first husband looks like? I’m assuming the total opposite of Col?

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know that. Wow. Does anyone know what her first husband looks like? I’m assuming the total opposite of Col?
She had posted all of the details and photos of her first wedding on the 'net, including gushing descriptions of every little thing in her own words. She contacted the host site and had it deleted, when the post was being talked about on here. Presumably she did this to carry on the total facade that Colin is her first marriage and their fairytale love story. Their affair was, in reality, extremely dark, bitter, acrimonious and showcased her narcissism, selfish behaviour and total amorality.

Reactions: 7
Another, presumably gifted pr product from Hobbs - hasn’t the woman got enough plastic sequin dresses already! Glutinous consumerism at its worst!

I remember him being slim, tall and handsome. So yes, the total opposite to Colin! 🙈

Photo of Archie's mum and dad I think on the desk? That's a nice gesture if it is. But what is on the bedside table? Looks like a pic of someone in a wedding dress? Archie's mum?
That, I am afraid, looks like a selfie picture of Colin and Margot with a young Archie. The wedding photo looks too, like it is of Lauren... 🤔😨 I would be surprised if Archie placed it there 😳 Taking a photo like this of his room, showing the photos of her next to his bed, is also, very typical narcissist Margot behaviour. It makes me think it is her and, sadly, not his mum.

• Haha
To be fair, the partner I left* for my longtime husband was the physical opposite and arguably ‘hotter’ than my husband (taller, more conventionally good looking, worked out, etc). Sometimes there is just an x-factor that others can’t see or explain that makes that person ‘it’.

*no actual sexual or relationship crossover but it was getting close so I called it a day

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.