Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been putting lights (and boiled sweet windows) in my gingerbread houses since 1995 🤷‍♀️🤣
Apologies, I didn't mean it like that and on reflection what I said sounds a bit dumb as I like baking and making things too. I was actually thinking that every single thing she does is like a competition to get the best instagram picture.

Reactions: 10
Why has she written on her latest next ad ‘I work for BobbiBrown so Ad’ - whether you work for then or not you are still advertising!!! She refuses to admit she’s just a sales girl and her Instagram is now just one giant ad. I unfollowed as I can’t see her smug face anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone remember how she made a ginger bread house last year with an actual light in it? I just can't imagine living my whole life for Instagram.
That wasn't the big deal for me. It was the fact that she stayed up until the early hours making it, as part of an Ad about wellbeing and women finding time for 'self care'! 😳

Her staying up through the night was all mentioned as part of the Ad. I was disgusted and couldn't believe it. Creating a 'perfect' looking gingerbread house simply for other people to admire and fawn over is not a form of self care. Most importantly, promoting that women find time for self care, by losing sleep to be alone etc., amongst all the pressures on mums at Christmas, was obscene. It was clear that she had bitten off more than she could chew and had no choice but to stay up to fulfil her contract. I couldn't believe she wasn't advised to pull the Ad as part of the campaign... 🤯

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s a walking, talking, breathing QVC saleswoman - bet she even sells in her sleep! She’s absolutely relentless. It’s ugly and very unattractive.

• Heart
That wasn't the big deal for me. It was the fact that she stayed up until the early hours making it, as part of an Ad about wellbeing and women finding time for 'self care'! 😳

Her staying up through the night was all mentioned as part of the Ad. I was disgusted and couldn't believe it. Creating a 'perfect' looking gingerbread house simply for other people to admire and fawn over is not a form of self care. Most importantly, promoting that women find time for self care, by losing sleep to be alone etc., amongst all the pressures on mums at Christmas, was obscene. It was clear that she had bitten off more than she could chew and had no choice but to stay up to fulfil her contract. I couldn't believe she wasn't advised to pull the Ad as part of the campaign... 🤯
When we all know what our Laur likes to do for some “self care” and me time is to leave her kids with Grandma, swan off to some fancy gifted hotel, get herself dolled up to take a million photos of her clinking champers glasses with our Col, shoehorning an #ad in there along with a few #aff links, rounded off with lashings of freebie shopping at The White Company, and to end the day: a lush roast with slow mo gravy pour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When we all know what our Laur likes to do for some “self care” and me time is to leave her kids with Grandma, swan off to some fancy gifted hotel, get herself dolled up to take a million photos of her clinking champers glasses with our Col, shoehorning an #ad in there along with a few #aff links, rounded off with lashings of freebie shopping at The White Company, and to end the day: a lush roast with slow mo gravy pour
You know her so well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She thinks that always sipping a tea or slugging down "bubbles" makes her relatable. Her reels start with her with a tea, all her pictures with a glass of alcohol, her stories with a glass of wine. She wants to appeal to so many.

Reactions: 12

That's what I was actually thinking of. Not the actual gingerbread house. Well said.

Reactions: 6
Why has she written on her latest next ad ‘I work for BobbiBrown so Ad’ - whether you work for then or not you are still advertising!!! She refuses to admit she’s just a sales girl and her Instagram is now just one giant ad. I unfollowed as I can’t see her smug face anymore.
I’d been following along for about 2 years after I’d seen through her for shits and kicks, but about mid-November her smug massive chin nosed face was just on much. I think the reel in the woods with Crew Company was the final straw. What an utter twit. And everything everyone has said above

Reactions: 13
Ollie is definitely Lauren isn’t he. And Rory is more Col. 🤣

I feel like Ollie enjoys acting and performing like his mum. Whereas Rory seems more likely to disobey. 😂

Reactions: 9
Smug Chistmas has just been released! Thank god for Harry Trevaldwyn! The references to Natalie are so Lauren as a stepmum 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Back at it again with another festive extravaganza for the boys. Who takes their kids to the Ivy for dinner?!

Reactions: 10
Of course she was gifted the new Sky glass tv and paid to promote it. Who the heck wears a red evening dress to wrap Xmas presents? She’s a pretentious prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I love wrapping my presents in a tight dress in the dark 🤣🤣🤣 What an absolute tool. How can she think this set up is relatable to ANYONE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I love wrapping my presents in a tight dress in the dark 🤣🤣🤣 What an absolute tool. How can she think this set up is relatable to ANYONE
I'll lay good money she actually had everything spread out over their stupidly over-large second dining table and this six inches of the coffee table next to several naked flames thing was the usual set dressing for the gram 🙄 Nobody can wrap presents like that. She must think we're idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.