Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought that was her “disastrous home manicure” on the Story. Not her new manicure! That’s not the best gel manicure I’ve ever seen that’s for sure 😂

Reactions: 6
Agreed that is a tit looking manicure. And OH MY GOD how many times this festive season is she gonna use It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas over her stories? That, coupled with the manic jokers grin and that bastard poncho is making me twitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you ever wonder where on earth she gets her time from!? I must be doing something wrong because I just don’t have the time to spend on the things she does, she replies to almost every comment she gets on every picture, every outing is a photo shoot, every season is styled, every occasion is insta perfect, she ‘likes’ and comments on all of her insta pals photos etc.
Does she ever just *be*?

Reactions: 15
Cannot believe she has the cheek to say ‘it is unheard of’ for Colin and her to have a date!! Don’t think I would bring an unnecessary babysitter into my house either in a pandemic just so I can indulge myself for the evening!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cannot believe she has the cheek to say ‘it is unheard of’ for Colin and her to have a date!! Don’t think I would bring an unnecessary babysitter into my house either in a pandemic just so I can indulge myself for the evening!!
Agree! She is off galavanting on weekend breaks, overnight hotel stays and constant date nights with her ""Col" courtesy of free PR trips and babysitting from grandma all the time. So cut the bullshit Lauren.

The last time i had "date" with my husband was 18 months ago. Not everyone can afford hotel breaks or even a babysitter for an evening.

Reactions: 12
Do you ever wonder where on earth she gets her time from!? I must be doing something wrong because I just don’t have the time to spend on the things she does, she replies to almost every comment she gets on every picture, every outing is a photo shoot, every season is styled, every occasion is insta perfect, she ‘likes’ and comments on all of her insta pals photos etc.
Does she ever just *be*?
doesn’t her mum live with them in the week or something? She doesn’t have extra hours in the day, she just doesn’t let on how much hands on childcare she actually has. She gives the illusion of only working between her beloved boys school runs but it’s far from true.

Reactions: 10
Does she ever just *be*?
No, and thats the problem. All of them have issues and therefore have to have validation every day in some way. They don't know how to just 'be' anymore. They live for the gram. Instagram comes first for them. Its probably her first thought of the day!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Put it this way. Every photo she stages, every comment she responds to or likes, every long post she writes, every message she writes to companies asking to collaborate with her, every comment she makes on other people's posts.......... is precious time she COULD spend with her kids. Her actions and behaviour speak volumes about her priorities, and unfortunately it's not those boys.
Someone can dress their kids up in matching outfits and stage twee pics of natural crafts all they like while preaching bout being the perfect parent, but actions speak WAY louder than snapshot staged images.

Reactions: 16
Put it this way. Every photo she stages, every comment she responds to or likes, every long post she writes, every message she writes to companies asking to collaborate with her, every comment she makes on other people's posts.......... is precious time she COULD spend with her kids. Her actions and behaviour speak volumes about her priorities, and unfortunately it's not those boys.
Someone can dress their kids up in matching outfits and stage twee pics of natural crafts all they like while preaching bout being the perfect parent, but actions speak WAY louder than snapshot staged images.
I much prefer the accounts that only post now and then as because like you said they have other priorities..they have a life

• Heart
I wonder what her kids will then when they’re older and looking back on this time? ‘Mum was always making us wear crappy matching outfits and talking into her phone’
I don’t think she realises that they’ll remember and be very aware that she sold their childhood for a few freebies...

• Sad
The other things that I find annoying about matching clothes is the amount of perfectly good clothes that must be wasted. I have two daughters and don't dress them in matching clothes because a large percentage of my youngest daughters wardrobe are the perfectly wearable hand me downs from my eldest daughter, why waste. The clothing industry is one of the largest if not the largest source of pollution in the world today and it is down people with a wasteful easy come easy go attitude towards clothes.
By sharing siblings clothes in this way it doesn't offer the opportunity for them to be constantly matching but I would rather put the ethical choice above my desire to show off for the gram like Lauren.

Reactions: 22
Id love to see the kids dressed down and just relaxed and having fun

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Totally agree! I mean look at Elle from FTEN. She knows what it means to have a precious little one and when she said her child was coming first and she was taking a break from Insta she meant it. She didn’t exploit her pregnancy or baby for free stuff either she simply asked brands to give the items to those in need and she already had everything she ever needed. I know who seems more genuine to me.

The other things that I find annoying about matching clothes is the amount of perfectly good clothes that must be wasted. I have two daughters and don't dress them in matching clothes because a large percentage of my youngest daughters wardrobe are the perfectly wearable hand me downs from my eldest daughter, why waste. The clothing industry is one of the largest if not the largest source of pollution in the world today and it is down people with a wasteful easy come easy go attitude towards clothes.
By sharing siblings clothes in this way it doesn't offer the opportunity for them to be constantly matching but I would rather put the ethical choice above my desire to show off for the gram like Lauren.
I don’t think Lauren cares about pollution or the environment- she is the ULTIMATE consumer - as long as it is for free of course. So funny that on her post about the free giveaways she says she has chosen products and brands to work with all her followers suggested and would love to win and then in brackets puts ‘and I would love too’ - hint, hint, hint, blag, blag, blag - have you not had enough freebies yet Lauren!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.