Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she would do a tutorial on a pre workout/running makeup look? And then a swipe up for some white workout wear and a wreath for her door to celebrate her new couch 2 5k goal. Hurah.

Ok, i take the piss, but also good on her for doing it. Not sure how on earth she will, in her white, cream twee country prep modesty. She goes bike riding in white plimsols and white jeans, white twc jumper. Fgs. I mean, its sweating and stuff........totally not her at all. She'd probably be picking flowers along the way....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think she would do a tutorial on a pre workout/running makeup look? And then a swipe up for some white workout wear and a wreath for her door to celebrate her new couch 2 5k goal. Hurah.

Ok, i take the piss, but also good on her for doing it. Not sure how on earth she will, in her white, cream twee country prep modesty. She goes bike riding in white plimsols and white jeans, white twc jumper. Fgs. I mean, its sweating and stuff........totally not her at all. She'd probably be picking flowers along the way....
Yes good in her if she actually does it. This is her third attempt and just as with Lent she never sticks to it. Every time we get all this pomp, look at what I am doing, then it fizzles out. Her bestie This Little House has started couch to 5k today too. Perhaps Lauren was worried she wasn’t getting enough engagement so it spurred her on - I mean something to blow her own trumpet about, most people just get on and do things like this without the constant need for self glorification.

Omgoodness. The working from home pics!!!! You would never, ever, let yr kids play on the floor right next to you and smile lovingly at them whilst they interrupted you for the 18th time!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I followed her before swipe ups and stories etc were a thing - But I unfollowed her, Blossoming Birds and GettingStuffDoneinHeels when they all morphed into the same twee grabby shite. The only one I still follow of that ilk is RVKLoves - just for the lols at how appalling she is.

...But anyway ... the thing I NEVER got with Lauren was how she’s all about the aesthetic, and the styling and the beauty - but our Colin’s face looks like it’s been hit with a shovel. She goes on and on about him like he’s Tom Hardy ... no dear, he looks like, A Colin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omgoodness. The working from home pics!!!! You would never, ever, let yr kids play on the floor right next to you and smile lovingly at them whilst they interrupted you for the 18th time!!!!!!!
She once rated Next as ‘a brand she wouldn’t normally buy from’, yes you are right Lauren, you won’t buy from them but will accept gifts of furniture and any other add on freebies and will get paid to say how wonderful that brand is and then the next minute try and make everyone believe you would spend £350 on a coat from TWC or £400 on a pair of Fairfax and Favor boots! So insincere to the point of ridiculous. Why brands want to work with her blows my mind and the people that buy what she has been gifted blow my mind even more. It is hideous. She must look around her, her home, her clothes, her candles, her perfume, everything is gifted. Nothing is truly her taste or style that has evolved, she has simply morphed into a marketing tool that I doubt she even knows what reality is anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s is an upmarket Mrs Hinch - money grabbing and fake and so patronising... advertising Next stuff at this time is just wrong .. trying to make money from people having to work from home .... profiteering from a pandemic .... classy Lauren !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Everything is always so overdone and polished with our Lauren, the white dress, the perfectly done hair, the angelic boys in their white shirts playing on the floor 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything is always so overdone and polished with our Lauren, the white dress, the perfectly done hair, the angelic boys in their white shirts playing on the floor 🙄
But still has to keep the #Ads coming for the 💷💰just like the rest of them. All fur coat and no knickers sadly!

Reactions: 5
6A46F03D-1DE2-4C99-BAAA-C6D0F0F6057A.jpeg
Must have galled her to include a “next” candle to fit the brief 🙄

Did we declare at all if the furniture and extras were #gifted from Next?

So not so faithful to her beloved Jo Malone Candles or The White Company for when she “hunkers” down?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am appalled by her Next advert. The Tattler above who said she is "profiteering from a pandemic", hit the nail right on the head.

How could she post this advert?! I am so disappointed in Next too. What are they thinking? A terrible PR move to make an advert related to a national emergency (selling candles!). It is so inappropriate in so many different ways. Her ridiculous, completely unrealistic portrayal of working from home, whilst home schooling children, could really upset or trigger lots of parents just now. This is the last thing people need to see!

Also, surely Next had to approve this appalling content? It is littered with spelling and grammar mistakes!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is all of her home office furniture gifted? I have never seen that furniture before on her feed? :unsure:

I am working from home and am sitting in a corner in the living area as we don't have a home office and my husband is working in the kitchen during this pandemic. My 7yo has her room but likes to play in the room where I am working. When I look down from my work during the working day I just see a sea of lego and other crap on the floor. I just can't get my head around how her kids 'appear' to be happy with very little. I am not complaining about our situation by the way as I am grateful that we both can work from home and have jobs, but laugh at how working from home is portrayed by these influencers 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is all of her home office furniture gifted? I have never seen that furniture before on her feed? :unsure:

I am working from home and am sitting in a corner in the living area as we don't have a home office and my husband is working in the kitchen during this pandemic. My 7yo has her room but likes to play in the room where I am working. When I look down from my work during the working day I just see a sea of lego and other crap on the floor. I just can't get my head around how her kids 'appear' to be happy with very little. I am not complaining about our situation by the way as I am grateful that we both can work from home and have jobs, but laugh at how working from home is portrayed by these influencers 😂
You are talking “real life” here though, not the sepia tinted hazy Enid Blyton world that our Laur portrays..... absolute b*ll sh*t 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve complained to next, for all the good it will do. She is tone deaf.
Good for you. I agree it is completely tone deaf and opportunistic. Cynical marketing at a time when people are only hopefully temporarily working from home and are worried sick about their long term job security and shouldn’t be being influenced to spend money on a home office, pretty appalling from next, totally expected from this snake oil saleswoman

Reactions: 10
Good for you. I agree it is completely tone deaf and opportunistic. Cynical marketing at a time when people are only hopefully temporarily working from home and are worried sick about their long term job security and shouldn’t be being influenced to spend money on a home office, pretty appalling from next, totally expected from this snake oil saleswoman
I think, like a lot of them, they’re probably in a precarious position. They rent, so no mortgage holiday, and car salesman Colin will be furloughed on his basic wage excluding commission. I’d have more sympathy if they were honest and admitted they are having a tough time (like many of us). Instead, she posts sepia-tinted pictures of the boys in their little lord Fauntleroy outfits while she minces about in linen dresses holding her glass of wine by the stem pretending its not taken 15x shots by the very Colin-like Colin. Flogging stuff to take advantage of people in the current climate is abhorrent. I hope influencing dies of corona.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Car salesmen (unless they manage the sales team) will be on a fairly low basic indeed. Hence why they’re always so pushy for a sale.

Reactions: 1
I think, like a lot of them, they’re probably in a precarious position. They rent, so no mortgage holiday, and car salesman Colin will be furloughed on his basic wage excluding commission. I’d have more sympathy if they were honest and admitted they are having a tough time (like many of us). Instead, she posts sepia-tinted pictures of the boys in their little lord Fauntleroy outfits while she minces about in linen dresses holding her glass of wine by the stem pretending its not taken 15x shots by the very Colin-like Colin. Flogging stuff to take advantage of people in the current climate is abhorrent. I hope influencing dies of corona.
You have such a wonderful way with words... "snake oil saleswoman" and hoping "influencing dies of corona"... etc. 🙌😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.