Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if it's just me but why on earth would you do your makeup like that if you're going swimming later. I mean, maybe if you were off out somewhere before swimming but just to watch a film!!? Surely she'll just have to take it all off and redo it after!?

Reactions: 12
I don't know if it's just me but why on earth would you do your makeup like that if you're going swimming later. I mean, maybe if you were off out somewhere before swimming but just to watch a film!!? Surely she'll just have to take it all off and redo it after!?
Gives her the opportunity to film herself putting it all back on again with a healthy dose of swipe up 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought this! Imagine doing a full face just to watch a film and ‘get cosy’ with the kids.

Also, her constant gushing/moaning about the weather make me sick. Maybe she wanted to be a weather girl when she was younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because its her job and she is being paid !! Thats the only reason she is doing it.

Reactions: 7
To me, what she's put on is a "full face". Thats her lounging at home in cashmere socks, baking, pressing flowers makeup face 😂

I wouldn't spend that time putting on almost 8 or 9 items of makeup when i could be having morning cuddles with my kids, getting extra shut eye or putting in my 5th load of laundry for the morning.....

• Haha
To me, what she's put on is a "full face". Thats her lounging at home in cashmere socks, baking, pressing flowers makeup face 😂

I wouldn't spend that time putting on almost 8 or 9 items of makeup when i could be having morning cuddles with my kids, getting extra shut eye or putting in my 5th load of laundry for the morning.....
You might if you were being paid though!

We dont live in her weird little world.

Reactions: 6
she baffles me. When it's spring she can't wait for summer. When it's summer she can't wait for winter to bleeping hunker down. What an absolute melt. And just because it's raining she has to eat a chilli and "get cosy". You're not in an Enid Blyton book lozza hun

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone actually tried this cream? Is it as good as laur says?
I use it, I have oil skin so find it a nice balance between not being too rich but feeding my 40 year old wrinkles 🥰 Bobbi Brown give good sized samples out and I usually just buy it on whatever site has a discount on at the time. Never from Laura’s links mind 🤣

Reactions: 5
That is a full on face of makeup! Do people really wear that much?! And yeah, no point if you’re going swimming - what a waste of time!

Reactions: 9
When she introduces the BB products and says “they’re not affiliate links they’re just there to be helpful”. Thanks for the clarification laur, I guess that means the other affiliate links she does are just there to make money?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When she introduces the BB products and says “they’re not affiliate links they’re just there to be helpful”. Thanks for the clarification laur, I guess that means the other affiliate links she does are just there to make money?
Shes still benefitting from those BB links even if theyre not affiliate. Shes so full of it.

Shes still benefitting from those BB links even if theyre not affiliate. Shes so full of it.
Exactly this. It is all for cash... selling her children's childhoods just for money.

Yes, she slipped up there didn't she!

I'm so put off by her Daylesford Cookery school post - it is definitely a case of never supporting this brand again for me. I'm really fed up of seeing press invitations for people who don't need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The boat day photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
On the water so must all wear navy and cream, HILARIOUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like a grandma in that picture. She truly looks really old. I think it’s a combination of the grin, her hair and her outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so put off by her Daylesford Cookery school post - it is definitely a case of never supporting this brand again for me. I'm really fed up of seeing press invitations for people who don't need it.
Oh totally. I won’t buy from them again. They have such a following they didn’t need to lower themselves to someone so average like her. Her followers are not their bread and butter. It is pathetic and desperate and certainly she is not an influencer for their brand - i mean she would never buy a jumper from Bamford for £600 she dresses for free from Next, Hobbs and TWC - and H&M if its her own money. Dreadful and off putting. And how the hell has this woman not picked up Covid- she is always out and about like it doesn’t exsist!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.