Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, did she not just completely brush under the carpet the unauthorised absence from school for Oli for their little Cornwall jolly or are they on half term already in Herefordshire?

Reactions: 7
Trinny’s lives are standing room only! Our Laur can only dream.

I wonder if it was these two? They might look carefree, but you know it has to be stressful filming in public.

View attachment 590361
Similar vibe but the girls that I passed were both dark haired and wore evening dresses at 9am in the morning. Also they pulled down the branches of the tree so they could stick their faces right up against it :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with the 10yr old girls voice in her latest grid post 🙈 why just why do “influencers” do that

Reactions: 8
Tomato and burrata salad..... Here's the recipe, its so yummy and lush. So easy, let me patronise you on how to do it! Squeeee!!

Come on women! Chop tomato, buratta and drizzle olive oil,basil, pepper. Then eat. Dont let Margo reduce us to simpering fools. We're smarter than this!!!

FFS, next minute she'll be showing us a step by step on how to make toast...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s with the 10yr old girls voice in her latest grid post 🙈 why just why do “influencers” do that
I have followed Lauren on and off throughout the years and I tolerated most things, as cringe as they were but the ‘voice’ just got to me, I just can’t listen. It’s awful 🤢 Definitely an influencer thing. I think they want to sound sophisticated and seductive but end up sounding exactly like that. A ten year old girl!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
You didn’t need to mention the knife brand Lauren.

I might start copying her at home to see how long it takes for my boyfriend to call me a knob 😂 “here’s dinner darling! I sliced the bread with our dunelm bread knife, it was so lush, quick and easy” *manic grin*

Attachments

• Haha
You didn’t need to mention the knife brand Lauren.

I might start copying her at home to see how long it takes for my boyfriend to call me a knob 😂 “here’s dinner darling! I sliced the bread with our dunelm bread knife, it was so lush, quick and easy” *manic grin*
Her comment 🤦🏼‍♀️
Col needs to back off, hovering over her telling her what knife she needs to use for what...controlling much 🙄

The hashtags on that latest vom fest tomato video! #voiceoverreel what!!!!! So that’ll be her next angle, tagging Waitrose and kitchenaid so she can VoiceOver their adverts! She is never not grifting this one.

• Wow
  • Haha
She's making the most of putting her Daily Sleeper dresses on the gram. Probably hoping if she tags them enough they will gift them to her.

Her rocking in to meet the mums in that big dress , heels, bouffant hair swept to the side , face of make up, and the rest of them sitting there in their jeans. Shes so try hard. Bet the mums do some gossiping about her

Reactions: 16
Col quickly snapped a photo of her as she way rushing to the car - no one believes this Lauren 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Does she think we are all stupid 😆 oh the lies that come out of Instagrammers mouths - you really are fooling no-one Lauren - absolutely NO-ONE!!! As for the Col, well he really needs to grow a pair! I reckon both of their exes had a lucky escape.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
£245 and she looks a complete melon! She only bought them because RL and This Little House likes the brand, usually Lauren is frolicking around in see through dresses from H&M, Mango or Next - occasionally gifted TWC ones. Now she is trying to re-coup the cost, and blag a beige one in the process, by tagging and aff linking the flipping hell out of it! Stories wasn’t enough engagement so just had to put it on the grid! Just wear the dress Lauren, go out with the mums and for once do it without a photo or Insta sales opportunity. Instead of wishing Lauren a nice evening and getting her to the car in the rain, Col suggests another bloody photo of his spouse to try to get the money back for the horrid dress! Who said chivalry was dead! - more like controlling dictator! I am beginning to think he is the mastermind behind the whole thing!

The hashtags on that latest vom fest tomato video! #voiceoverreel what!!!!! So that’ll be her next angle, tagging Waitrose and kitchenaid so she can VoiceOver their adverts! She is never not grifting this one.
Oh please God no!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not just waitrose but waitrose PR, just to drive the point home that she really wants that sponcon. Same as the marksandspencerPR tagging wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s Amanda from Motherland. That ridiculous pose confirms it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I forgot to say that dress looks like it needed an iron! And no we couldn’t see any stress on your face because :
1. You clearly use Botox and filters
2. You clearly staged this photo 🤥 because you needed to receive your daily dose of validation, and to tag the dress

surely the school mums must look at her account and have a giggle? Like on the TV show Motherland which I love to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.