Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B5563FCE-B3A6-4991-8BF4-29F1A88470E7.jpeg

i would admit this was admirable if it wasn’t surrounded by the other bullshit our Laur’ tries to peddle as her “perfect” life.

If this was genuine and “not content /bandwagon jumping” then it would make you reflect on how lucky your life is and just try and be.

you could reflect that your children are healthy and well, have somewhere dry, warm and most importantly safe to sleep at night. That you have shelter and food.

I wonder if she was reflecting that when Laur’ was quaffing champagne at her lunch the other day. When she unboxes another freebie to peddle. I’m afraid the self absorbed don’t understand empathy.

I read an article in The Times about a mother gathering all her family together at night to try and sleep incase they are bombed, so they could all die together and no one would be left behind to grieve for the others. Imagine formulating that in your head. Heartbreaking.

Remember that Laur’ when you are swishing your latest #gifted white dress

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 574851
i would admit this was admirable if it wasn’t surrounded by the other bullshit our Laur’ tries to peddle as her “perfect” life.

If this was genuine and “not content /bandwagon jumping” then it would make you reflect on how lucky your life is and just try and be.

you could reflect that your children are healthy and well, have somewhere dry, warm and most importantly safe to sleep at night. That you have shelter and food.

I wonder if she was reflecting that when Laur’ was quaffing champagne at her lunch the other day. When she unboxes another freebie to peddle. I’m afraid the self absorbed don’t understand empathy.

I read an article in The Times about a mother gathering all her family together at night to try and sleep incase they are bombed, so they could all die together and no one would be left behind to grieve for the others. Imagine formulating that in your head. Heartbreaking.

Remember that Laur’ when you are swishing your latest #gifted white dress
I couldn’t have put it any better @Starshining when she posts up stuff like this it really grates.
And for the love of God imaging formulating that in your head...

Reactions: 9
Ok what was the John Lewis AD? I could not work out what they had given her? And Waitrose gave her food to nibble on?? To think that we have the homeless and some families struggling to feed their own kids, and they give this gurning flower crown wearing woman food is a joke! How about saying no to these type of gifts Lauren and supporting charities that need it more?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 573201
Dear Bestie, do you fancy meeting half way for lunch and I will let you take photos of me??
It looks like a wedding photo where the bride is getting ready in the morning.

Those shoes make her feet look huge. I'm not bitching about if she has big feet cos I've never noticed them looking big in other shoes.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many units Lauren rack up per week? Presecco with your sunday lunch, every week. What a twit. She's got serious alcohol problems....

Reactions: 10
She’s so pretentious - showing a post of overcooked chicken whilst making sure the Prosecco glass was in the frame. It’s laughable behaviour! Wonder how many photos she has to take to get the perfect one? Saddo

She’s so pretentious - showing a post of overcooked chicken whilst making sure the Prosecco glass was in the frame. It’s laughable behaviour! Wonder how many photos she has to take to get the perfect one? Saddo
She had an opportunity to be relatable too. I might have had some respect for her if she had just pictured the chicken. But no, she couldn't do that. It's Margot! Pretentious fake twattery...

I wonder how many units Lauren rack up per week? Presecco with your sunday lunch, every week. What a twit. She's got serious alcohol problems....
She is also drinking by herself, whilst alone, as the only responsible adult, with children, in a house with hardly any neighbours. She is a selfish, irresponsible twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t give one shiny tit about what’s going on in the world. It’s virtue signalling plain and simple. She lives in a 1950s fantasy land stuck somewhere between reality and Instagram where the white dresses waft in the constant perfect spring breeze and the Whispering Angel rosé flows freely into the gifted NEXT glassware.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All that bleeping effort for home made play doh 😖 this woman is seriously warped
What I think is warped (and actually really hilarious) is she is planning on doing a live with a child psychologist. Given what she subjects her children up to on a daily basis I’d suggest she point the lense at her own life and that of her children!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What I think is warped (and actually really hilarious) is she is planning on doing a live with a child psychologist. Given what she subjects her children up to on a daily basis I’d suggest she point the lense at her own life and that of her children!
I don’t think it’a a right for a child psychologist to be doing a live with any Instagram mum like Lauren tbh. How can you as a trained professional have a conversation with someone who is harming their children by shelling them out like Loz does. It’s child exploitation clear as day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How, as a psychologist, can you work with/promote a mother who lives such a *fake*, contrived lifestyle that is likely to be deeply harmful for those around her. Those kids will have no concept of the real world. Questions I’d love to ask of the psychologist:

“What long-term emotional effects does it have for children to have had their lives shared with the entire world when they are not old enough to give consent or understand the implications?”

“What proportion of parent-child relations break down irreparably when children come to realise the exploitation that their parents have subjected them to without their knowing?”

“How do adolescents feel when they learn that a significant number of paedophiles will have files of photographs of them as children stored on their computer? Did these children consent to having their photographs and personal information shared with the entire world? No, no they didn’t. What damage does this cause to an adolescent’s mental health going into adulthood? Trust issues? Image issues? Anxiety? Sheet abject horror when they realise what their parents have done to them without their permission?”

I could go on…

I strongly believe in a child’s right to complete privacy and online anonymity until they are of an age of maturity that they can give INFORMED consent to have their image and personal information shared. And by informed consent, I mean a real, in-depth understanding of the implications of having their personal information shared online with ANYONE and EVERYONE in the world. It absolutely baffles me what goes through the heads of these sorts of ‘influencers’, and I have a respect for those who manage to make a career out of doing what they do, but manage to keep their children out of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How, as a psychologist, can you work with/promote a mother who lives such a *fake*, contrived lifestyle that is likely to be deeply harmful for those around her. Those kids will have no concept of the real world. Questions I’d love to ask of the psychologist:

“What long-term emotional effects does it have for children to have had their lives shared with the entire world when they are not old enough to give consent or understand the implications?”

“What proportion of parent-child relations break down irreparably when children come to realise the exploitation that their parents have subjected them to without their knowing?”

“How do adolescents feel when they learn that a significant number of paedophiles will have files of photographs of them as children stored on their computer? Did these children consent to having their photographs and personal information shared with the entire world? No, no they didn’t. What damage does this cause to an adolescent’s mental health going into adulthood? Trust issues? Image issues? Anxiety? Sheet abject horror when they realise what their parents have done to them without their permission?”

I could go on…

I strongly believe in a child’s right to complete privacy and online anonymity until they are of an age of maturity that they can give INFORMED consent to have their image and personal information shared. And by informed consent, I mean a real, in-depth understanding of the implications of having their personal information shared online with ANYONE and EVERYONE in the world. It absolutely baffles me what goes through the heads of these sorts of ‘influencers’, and I have a respect for those who manage to make a career out of doing what they do, but manage to keep their children out of it.
I absolutely love this. This is the reason I came to tattle! I don’t think it’s right to use children and exploit them on social media in the way that by Lauren McDermott ( 😂) does, and the other insta-fakers. They are all modern day online con - artists and I think insta needs seriously regulating and a lot more transparency.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I absolutely love this. This is the reason I came to tattle! I don’t think it’s right to use children and exploit them on social media in the way that by Lauren McDermott ( 😂) does, and the other insta-fakers. They are all modern day online con - artists and I think insta needs seriously regulating and a lot more transparency.
Yes, myself also. I don’t consider myself a ‘troll’. I don’t seek to cause these people harm or distress. Only to call out behaviour that I think is fundamentally wrong. Search my posts - you will find they’re almost all written in relation to issues of decent parenting, child welfare and safety. I am passionate about the right of a child to anonymity and privacy, and the protection of children from online exploitation. There are plenty of posts which give this forum a bad name - those commenting on appearance etc - but there is no other place to call out the behaviour of these people without risk of being shot down by ‘sheep’ who can’t see past the smoke and mirrors. I don’t have a social media presence myself, but find it fascinating to observe the behaviour of these influencers from a safe distance - it’s like a great social experiment. I only fear the outcome of the poor children who are dragged into this fickle world.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I could go on…

Please start a petition we can all sign!!!

Lauren living in her own micro climate today! Sandals?!! Ok then, enjoy the frostbite. Why is she trying to convince us it’s warm. It wasn’t warm today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lauren living in her own micro climate today! Sandals?!! Ok then, enjoy the frostbite. Why is she trying to convince us it’s warm. It wasn’t warm today.
Gotta sell/aff link all the spring/summer stuff in the shops ;)

• Sad
  • Haha
Laur in a white dress prancing about? You know it’s an ad before you even read it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.