Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t think I can cope with her fake lushing over all the gardening accounts that I’ve come to love over the past year or so. It’s like she is totally gate crashing the party and it’s making me irrationally angry. Alas they’re all fawning over her too and I genuinely liked these guys, but it’s putting me off. I consider myself to be a reasonable gardener and her instant expertery on the subject is pissing me right off

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually don’t think I can cope with her fake lushing over all the gardening accounts that I’ve come to love over the past year or so. It’s like she is totally gate crashing the party and it’s making me irrationally angry. Alas they’re all fawning over her too and I genuinely liked these guys, but it’s putting me off. I consider myself to be a reasonable gardener and her instant expertery on the subject is pissing me right off
I love gardening too and she is pissing on my parade! We saw it coming. We all knew she would become an 'expert' a couple of later. She just had no content, that's all. It will only last until the next fashionable Insta content. I bet she won't be gardening in a couple of years!!

Reactions: 15
I love gardening too and she is pissing on my parade! We saw it coming. We all knew she would become an 'expert' a couple of later. She just had no content, that's all. It will only last until the next fashionable Insta content. I bet she won't be gardening in a couple of years!!
I feel exactly the same. I have had an allotment for years, grow cut flowers in it too and see myself as competent. I’m not an expert as I’m not qualified in horticulture but I know what I know. I also know that Lauren is a fake and comes across patronising. If she reads here then she should realise she needs to just stop. By all means Lauren, have a hobby, learn, grow and enjoy but please do not post constantly anout gardening anymore like you’re Monty bleeping Don!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Feeling exactly the same, so disappointing when people jump on the trend and then the accounts ive grown to love are lapping it up as she brings with her, her followers - when in reality she hasn’t got a clue!

Reactions: 12
3F1ADB49-BD69-4B86-BC45-697751F6F2FB.jpeg

Dear Bestie, do you fancy meeting half way for lunch and I will let you take photos of me??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Now she’s reposting and tagging *lovely* Lisa Snowden after she commented on Laur’s garden Day vom fest vid - poor Lisa, she’s going to regret that....desperado stalker incoming. Is she angling for a This Morning “expert” gardening slot 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s hard to believe that the gardening world has survived this far without Lauren’s input. How are plants supposed to have thrived for millenia without her constant attention and scrutiny 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Now she’s reposting and tagging *lovely* Lisa Snowden after she commented on Laur’s garden Day vom fest vid - poor Lisa, she’s going to regret that....desperado stalker incoming. Is she angling for a This Morning “expert” gardening slot 😂😂😂
Awk ffs. I like(d) lisa too.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 573201
Dear Bestie, do you fancy meeting half way for lunch and I will let you take photos of me??
She can never enjoy a moment can she, without taking that insta perfect photo! And that pose she strikes - I mean who stands like that in real life? It was freezing cold too, yet she decided to wear flimsy dress and high heels - didn't want to show the reality of wearing the coat, blanket and hot water bottle - they don’t fit in with Lauren’s aesthetics. She is such a try hard FAKE !

Sorry, but those high heel beige court shoes just aint working with that white see through broderie anglais midi dress.....

Its not even a combination i would ever dream off 🤔

Sorry, but those high heel beige court shoes just aint working with that white see through broderie anglais midi dress.....

Its not even a combination i would ever dream off 🤔
It’s like those beige heels are glued on. I think she thinks it’s a sophisticated and classic look that elongates her figure. She’s sort of right but it is also very dated and alongside that big pouty hair, ages her hugely.

Reactions: 10
I thought it was a precursor to some sort of period pants AD, another one.....

We dont need to know she's hormonal, it was a superfluous statement and wasnt relevant to anything else she said afterwards. And no woman is ever hormonal with a cheesy grinning, happy"heyyyyy everyone, are you feeeling lush" vibes! Hormonal and raging, yes! Hormal and happy, errrr, no. I just call that happy.
It shows how fake she really is, like you said, hormonal doesn’t usually look like smug manic grinning & breathlessly wishing everyone a happy day 🙄

Reactions: 5
And there’s the #Ad on her stories, reminding us that she has an affiliate discount code for an overpriced deodorant.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And there’s the #Ad on her stories, reminding us that she has an affiliate discount code for an overpriced deodorant.
Always helpful is our Lauren - at fleecing the sheeple! Those deodorants are doing the rounds with the old interscammers…..so overpriced! I buy natural deodorant from Amazon at a more reasonable price.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.