Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We used to regularly go to a luxurious spa hotel, until I saw that it had gifted one of the most grabbiest Instagrammers a free weekend there. She posted all her ludicrous and vapid posed photos and stories, and has never mentioned said hotel ever again! I’ve never re-booked that hotel since - it’s totally tainted it for me. Lauren is the same - devalues the brand for me. And who goes on holiday and add links all the clothes they wore??? I mean who?? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Trickywoo

VIP Member
They try to portray that they can afford a ‘certain lifestyle’ - I mean that’s what Lauren’s grid is all about. We know that their lifestyle is funded by brands stupid enough to give things away for free, or pay her to promote. Rarely do we see them actually buying the clothes they wear unless it’s from H&M! The nights away etc are paid for because they are ADs. It’s all fur coat and no knickers as my gran would say! What would Lauren be if Instagram took away the financial aspect overnight? They lead a very shallow life that includes using their kids for content and engagement. They are both pretentious and superficial that’s for sure!
This week I unfollowed all the Influnecers. They are all shallow. It's all me me me me. Aren't I so beautiful.....makes me want to puke.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
Imagine how awkward it was though having to go to work knowing you were shagging the lass from channels bloke.. especially when you’d just been married too
I wonder how could she go to work and face Archie's mum every day, knowing what she was doing to her. I wonder how on earth she could return to her first, brand new husband and sleep next to him night after night, until she finally moved in with the man she was shagging. It is completely beyond my comprehension how anyone could behave that way.

I don’t think she gave a shit tbh. If she did have even a small piece of respect for perfect Col’s first wife, she wouldn’t have started calling Archie her son/first born/mum of three so early on. If that was my husband and his mistress I would be devastated.
Her quotes too, a long time ago, used to be quite passive aggressive. They were clearly aimed at another female. I used to wonder, at the time, who and what they were about. They were quite clearly about Archie's mum. As soon as I found out she had been married before, about the affair and discovered all the lies that had been peddled to us, I realised.

Her first post of Archie was of him lying in bed with her and Colin with a comment about how it was his first time being allowed to come. She couldn't have posted a more intimate and purposefully inflammatory picture, practically goading Archie's mum. It is horrendous. What an absolute cow our Margot is! Imagine having an affair and then having the audacity to rub it in Archie's mum's face. The sad reality is that she couldn't be farther from the image she tries to portray in her Insta squares.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Madhouse1

everything is controlled/curated by her. Those boys don’t seem to be able to show any expression without their mum taking over, baking is never just a Betty Crocker red velvet covered in sprinkles, instead some pretentious labelled and stamped cake baked by her or Col m. Clothing is never a toy story t shirt and joggers, it has to be crisp white shorts and chinos. Sweets on a Friday are never just a bag of haribo, they’re probably some homemade butterscotch fudge normally places in a brown paper bag, carefully labelled and stamped.

The pretentiousness is another level, it’s like she’s desperately trying to emulate Amanda from Motherland but instead is just embarrassing herself 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Quite fancied trying that Amanda Harrington tan, not now they’ve stooped to using greedy influencers to market their products
I feel the same about the white company. I was a loyal customer and bought a lot, even when I moved overseas, but when I see all theses influencers getting so much for free it puts me off buying. Makes me wonder who this advertising appeals to as loyal customers are put off and they are left with one off customers buying one item to emulate their favourite influencers. I have a basket with over £400 that has been there a month as I’m so cross about the freebies handed out. I’ve never received a voucher from a company to say thanks for being a loyal customer. 😬

• Heart

Starshining

VIP Member
It's the romanticising EVERYTHING!! Does my head in. Bloody "blustery walk on the hills then her freshly bathed babes and her bubbling Mac n cheese" like she's in a bastard novel.
Lauren hun- you went for a walk. Got piss wet through. Your tea is in the oven. The end. Like everyone else today who went for a fucking walk.
I was actually disappointed as the Mac and cheese was in “the cooker”

Saying “Aga” would have completed my “bingo card of Insta wankiness”

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
It's a chilly April in England but Lauren's over here in her sun dress trying to look like she's wafting through a Provence lavender field in the middle of August with some dreamy golden hour light.

• Haha

Grambusters

Imagine being in that restaurant last night watching those two complete knobs taking photos of their food and of Lauren gazing longingly at her dinner. Good god. The entertainment value would just have been priceless. Two complete twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG - I noticed the pretentious wine swilling too. They think they are such foodies!
They try to portray that they can afford a ‘certain lifestyle’ - I mean that’s what Lauren’s grid is all about. We know that their lifestyle is funded by brands stupid enough to give things away for free, or pay her to promote. Rarely do we see them actually buying the clothes they wear unless it’s from H&M! The nights away etc are paid for because they are ADs. It’s all fur coat and no knickers as my gran would say! What would Lauren be if Instagram took away the financial aspect overnight? They lead a very shallow life that includes using their kids for content and engagement. They are both pretentious and superficial that’s for sure!

• Heart

FriYAY

Oh FML, gifted a free stay at Watergate Bay Hotel. This hotel is always fully booked and ridiculously expensive - but they hand out freebies to all the usual suspects and it pisses me right off, gifting to those that can afford a holiday when the place is fully booked anyway. The only consolation is that she hasn't struck a gloriously warm and sunny weekend - although I'm sure her smug as fuck pictures will make it look like she has.

• Heart
  • Angry

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Good to know that the lovely boat trip she took with her boys was all for a bloody #ad for a clothing collaboration 🙄🙄🙄 nothing says childhood like all your memories being paid advertisements!

• Heart
  • Sad