Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Can’t believe Lauren went to Pilates with her friend the other night, then they went for a nice walk together afterwards, and then BANG - she posts a photo of herself on the grid, which her friend had been made to take. She’s a full time narcissist. I’ve never been for a walk with a friend, then stopped to pose and ask them to take a photo of me (no doubt it wouldn’t have been just one photo, Lauren needs the perfect photo and filter to go with it!). Glad the psychologist postponed his online live with her. Mums like her have a lot to answer for! I’d love to ask him ‘do you think it’s right to plaster photos and videos of our kids on the internet for all to see - knowing when birthdays are, what house layout is like, where they live etc?’ ‘How safe is it?’, and ‘how do children feel about parents stuck behind a camera all the time? How does this effect them longer term?’
Not a fan of Lauren, but she does say it is an old photo in the caption.
But yes she does it a lot normally. Every single outing is normally photo / content opportunity.

Starshining

VIP Member
I’m surprised our Laur’ hasn’t had an M&S collab for M&S x Ghost with all their tea dresses.

probably “too cheap” for her 😏