Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories today she posts that India needs our help, but nothing about how to help. Then she launched into three good things that were all about herself,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s been generally quiet until recently, but decided to answer questions she seemed to be bombarded with and was alluded to the fact that she was fulfilled in the love/relationship part of her life. She said she didn’t want to over share as she knew she had a problem with that in the past.

Reactions: 1
I was wondering why she was suddenly back with her 3 tedious things and wondered if all was going well with her job when ... ta da ... she's 'resigned' from it apparently, but has several months in hand to decide what she wants to do which stinks of a pay-off of some sort to me.

Reactions: 3
I was wondering why she was suddenly back with her 3 tedious things and wondered if all was going well with her job when ... ta da ... she's 'resigned' from it apparently, but has several months in hand to decide what she wants to do which stinks of a pay-off of some sort to me.
So she’s looking to increase her income via Instagram? Her demeanour in that story was shifty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So she’s looking to increase her income via Instagram? Her demeanour in that story was shifty.
She kept looking away from the camera while she was talking. Probably hoping to be offered a job by one of her followers, that she could do from home. She did a lot of things in the past as a freelance (at least I think she was freelance) including organising parties and social media management. I’m sure she could get a job in a cafe, restaurant or bar as there’s a shortage of hospitality workers.

• Haha
She’s posting again, having been on holiday with her nanny in Paris. She said she had a panic attack on the floor of a toilet in Paris and the nanny helped her. She’s not happy because she’s unemployed without a plan. I was wondering if she was in a relationship with the nanny as she’s alway leaving 💋 on her posts.

She’s posting again, having been on holiday with her nanny in Paris. She said she had a panic attack on the floor of a toilet in Paris and the nanny helped her. She’s not happy because she’s unemployed without a plan. I was wondering if she was in a relationship with the nanny as she’s alway leaving 💋 on her posts.
I don’t get how shortly after a huge panic attack she decided to leave the hotel, go outside, stand under the Eiffel Tower, pose for a photo and get her nanny to take one.

Reactions: 4
She really is another one who seems to have no clue at all, why did she leave her job if she was so worried about what she might do next? She's so fortunate that she has so many options to choose from. Most of us have to take jobs where we can find them, I never dreamed of working where I work but needs must! She moans about struggling with her huge, incredible holiday, loads of people haven't been away in years, let alone without the kids! And don't get me started on the 'self diagnosis.'

• Heart
Gosh, how awful for her 🙄
If she’s unemployed, why does she need the expense of a nanny?

Gosh, how awful for her 🙄
If she’s unemployed, why does she need the expense of a nanny?
Good question. She also seemed to work from home aloe. I presume her ex pays for at least half the nanny’s salary and if the children stay with him in school days then she’s needed to pick them up from school.

Oh dear, a rebrand and re entry into the Insta world and her new business venture's workshop sells a grand total of...... No tickets 🙈

• Wow
Oh dear, a rebrand and re entry into the Insta world and her new business venture's workshop sells a grand total of...... No tickets 🙈
OMG - I was going to come on here and ask what people thought about this new cheesy sounding venture.….

Just seen she was trying to flog a badge selling worship! Seriously? That is a Brownie/Cub Scout activity

It was a thing in the 90’s at primary school fayre’s. I remember going with my mum to get character wallpaper off cuts from b&b and snipping them out to be used on the badge machine! 20p a big badge, 10p a little one.

• Haha
She’s now curated her own Amazon storefront for people asking where she gets things from. At least it’s labelled as an advert.

She‘s also doing an Instagram workshop as well as still pushing the badge workshop.

• Wow
  • Haha
It looks like she has sold a grand total of 2 tickets for that pinmaking workshop. I'd actually feel a bit sorry for her, if she wasn't back to reeking ever so slightly of desperation again.

• Wow
It looks like she has sold a grand total of 2 tickets for that pinmaking workshop. I'd actually feel a bit sorry for her, if she wasn't back to reeking ever so slightly of desperation again.
Yeah, but at least she’s found another local single parent to have as a boyfriend as she said the other day. 😬😏