Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably #gifted.

Not saying being separated isn't hard, but she's likes to call herself a poor single mum. She's as poor as you can be with two kids in private school, living in a expensive part of london, and rich enough to not really need to work and support herself with only instagram, future book sales and gigs. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's probably #gifted.

Not saying being separated isn't hard, but she's likes to call herself a poor single mum. She's as poor as you can be with two kids in private school, living in a expensive part of london, and rich enough to not really need to work and support herself with only instagram, future book sales and gigs. :ROFLMAO:
She probably posted name of the acupuncturist’s name so that the next treatment will be gifted if it wasn’t this time.

The thing that bothers me most about HM is this constant "woe is me" without any real handle on reality. I have a friend with kids at the same school as her daughter. Her husband is by all accounts an absolutely lovely man. She had the affair, he did not. The financial thing is ridiculous. She has a lovely house in an expensive part of London. She always has new items (note the coffee pot she showed us all, that cost over £100). She shops at Ocado. Both her kids go to expensive private schools. She has no handle on what it means to be financially constrained.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The thing that bothers me most about HM is this constant "woe is me" without any real handle on reality. I have a friend with kids at the same school as her daughter. Her husband is by all accounts an absolutely lovely man. She had the affair, he did not. The financial thing is ridiculous. She has a lovely house in an expensive part of London. She always has new items (note the coffee pot she showed us all, that cost over £100). She shops at Ocado. Both her kids go to expensive private schools. She has no handle on what it means to be financially constrained.
And yet she says she turns the heating off when the children aren’t there. I presume her husband’s salary pays for the school fees. It’s also likely heebsubsidises her rent. If you were really financially constrained you would not have your children at private schools. But she’s still whinging about how she wished she had stayed in the United States.

Reactions: 1
She’s an absolute chopper. A proper social media like leech, but like fetch, however many regina’s she clings to, she just doesn’t happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She didn't subject her followers to a rambling three good things yesterday, but thoughtfully wrote them down instead.

God this woman loves the sounds of her own voice!

I unfollowed HM a long time ago as I found her self-absorbed and pretentious. Having read this thread my previous suspicions have been confirmed - she's a drama loving, egotistical, fame-hungry wannabe. She properly grinds my gears!!

Reactions: 2
God this woman loves the sounds of her own voice!

I unfollowed HM a long time ago as I found her self-absorbed and pretentious. Having read this thread my previous suspicions have been confirmed - she's a drama loving, egotistical, fame-hungry wannabe. She properly grinds my gears!!
Yes, despite her protestations that she doesn’t like drama, she absolutely does. Why else would she have got involved with the Mother of Daughters brouhaha and then got her friend Tetyana Writes to carry it further?

I remember around the time of her poor aunt dying.. I dmed her a message of support.. At the time she didn't have that many followers but never bothered to read it or even do a quick reply (my pet peeve as people with more followers than her have previously replied to dms) ... I was kinda done with her after that...

OH MY LANTA the stories today. She does not have a job, but she can't handle the 1 mile school run on her bike! Does she actually like her children? Is HM actually a parody account???

OH MY LANTA the stories today. She does not have a job, but she can't handle the 1 mile school run on her bike! Does she actually like her children? Is HM actually a parody account???
She's so hard done by. No school buses like in the US.

Wondering now if she was looking for new glasses for her daughter after yesterday’s stories.

I have tried to like her and to be honest have really felt for her with this whole separation she’s gone through... I felt like she was being very raw, vulnerable and open and I really was wishing the best for her and wanting to support her too...

however - if indeed she is now separated due to her own poor conduct within the marriage It leaves me feeling rather confused now..

what happens in her personal life is of course not anyone’s business but her own, but she has (and still is) really playing the victim constantly. Giving the impression that she is stuck in a terrible situation against her will, working her butt off to try and survive and barely managing to stay afloat.

as I said, I don’t know her story and respect that it’s not anyone’s business but fundamentally I’m struggling to trust her. She seems very in it for herself and not particularly a nice person... I think she just knows how to work social media to her advantage...

I remember around the time of her poor aunt dying.. I dmed her a message of support.. At the time she didn't have that many followers but never bothered to read it or even do a quick reply (my pet peeve as people with more followers than her have previously replied to dms) ... I was kinda done with her after that...
Exactly the same! I know she was going through a rough time but did think it a bit off to not acknowledge people.

Exactly the same! I know she was going through a rough time but did think it a bit off to not acknowledge people.
Even just a like on the message would have been considerate. I still think she made her aunt dying about herself.

I found out the other day that a friend of mine has a mutual friend with HM, and she and her ex used to rent out their house when they went on holiday, even though they were only tenants. My landlord would be very unimpressed with that!

• Wow
I found out the other day that a friend of mine has a mutual friend with HM, and she and her ex used to rent out their house when they went on holiday, even though they were only tenants. My landlord would be very unimpressed with that!
I think a lot of people do that. Aspiring Kennedy is a friend of HM and pretty sure they advertise their rented house in Shepherds Bush. I've seen her advertise it in her stories.

Really? We’re not allowed to sublet and I’d be too stressed worrying about someone else damaging my house to enjoy my holiday!

Really? We’re not allowed to sublet and I’d be too stressed worrying about someone else damaging my house to enjoy my holiday!
I thought it was odd too.

Anyone going to the Babyccino Extravaganza at Chelsea Old Town Hall? I remember that one year Hunger mama and her guitar playing band member made an appearance as the entertainment.

Last edited: