Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god I just watched her stories. What a self-indulgent bellend. You would think something actually tragic had happened to her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My god I just watched her stories. What a self-indulgent bellend. You would think something actually tragic had happened to her
i can talking to your friends privately over FaceTime like that but not as an influencer talking to all your followers.

I agree. What HM and TMS (and the other one I can’t remember the name of who did 1576789 waffling stories) did was bullying.
Probably why she is on the verge of tears.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i can talking to your friends privately over FaceTime like that but not as an influencer talking to all your followers.

Probably why she is in the verge of tears.
Yes probably, I actually do like her and think she seems like a nice person but she was clearly angry and upset and did something in the heat of the moment (probably riled up and encouraged to by other instahuns) she regrets.

Reactions: 1
Yes probably, I actually do like her and think she seems like a nice person but she was clearly angry and upset and did something in the heat of the moment (probably riled up and encouraged to by other instahuns) she regrets.
She does the crying thing in her stories a lot though. Today she was saying she didn't have any friends here and then backtracked later on and said she did. What about all her insta buddies? I think she lives a privileged life. She has more free time now than ever too.

Gawd, long drawn out stories yesterday, but at least no crying. Why would anyone bother to share their three good things with her via DM when she said she doesn’t respond.

Gawd, long drawn out stories yesterday, but at least no crying. Why would anyone bother to share their three good things with her via DM when she said she doesn’t respond.

I know exactly where Hungermama lives and where her kids go to school. Obviously I know their names and some of the names of people close to them. I can work out what her school run is, and I know she goes by bike. I know what her husband does, who he works for, and can guess roughly what he earns. I have a pretty good idea where she used to live, and know that he still lives there. I don’t even follow her, just occasionally look at her account. She wouldn’t know me in the street (and I live close enough that that could easily happen). I would struggle to sleep at night, seriously.
Do we know why Hungermama and her husband split up? She is always whinging, crying and feeling sorry for herself, she spends more time talking about "solo parenting" than she does actually being with her children, even before they split up the kids spent more time with the au-pair. I wish she would just disappear back home, she's always saying she misses her family and has no friends here....by friends I think she means followers as she isn't really interested in anyone living locally unless they are likely to help increase her insta numbers

Do we know why Hungermama and her husband split up? She is always whinging, crying and feeling sorry for herself, she spends more time talking about "solo parenting" than she does actually being with her children, even before they split up the kids spent more time with the au-pair. I wish she would just disappear back home, she's always saying she misses her family and has no friends here....by friends I think she means followers as she isn't really interested in anyone living locally unless they are likely to help increase her insta numbers
I don't think she is allowed to move overseas with the children and she won't leave them behind. With her ex- husband being a lawyer and all I doubt he'll allow her to just piss off back to America. I think she said something about agreeing to stay for 3 years or something?

I have heard, through some people who know HM, that she had a full-blown affair with a Dad in her daughter's school and it all came out in quite a public way.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have heard, through some people who know HM, that she had a full-blown affair with a Dad in her daughter's school and it all came out in quite a public way.
Oh. She’s said in her stories that she is *dating*.

She had a duet/band with some dad from her daughters school for a while, and then it just seemed to end. I wonder if it was him.

She had a duet/band with some dad from her daughters school for a while, and then it just seemed to end. I wonder if it was him.
The band was Wilford Social and you can find them on Youtube.

That might explain it, I hadn't realised that he had a child at the school and but I know they don't play together locally anymore. Interesting.

She needs to stop whinging about not being able to afford to heat her house when the children aren't there. Or stop going on about how lucky she is to live in such a pretty (and very expensive) area of London. It doesn't take a genius to work out how to make the math work.

She needs to stop whinging about not being able to afford to heat her house when the children aren't there. Or stop going on about how lucky she is to live in such a pretty (and very expensive) area of London. It doesn't take a genius to work out how to make the math work.
She admitted that this was the first time she’d ever paid her own bills. She said she’d been with her ex since the age of 21. It sounds like her parents supported her before that.

What do you mean ‘to make the math work’?

What do you mean ‘to make the math work’?
Move to a slightly cheaper area and afford to heat her house? There are several areas 10-15 minutes away that are much cheaper than where she is at the moment and she could still do the school run.

Move to a slightly cheaper area and afford to heat her house? There are several areas 10-15 minutes away that are much cheaper than where she is at the moment and she could still do the school run.
Maybe. She’s in an ex local authority house with three bedrooms. Her ex is in a 4 bed house. They must be forking out over £5k a month for rent between them. I bet he contributes to her housing costs.

Storying while sick in bed with a tummy bug. Maybe it’s the sausage frittata from last night.

Reactions: 5
That might explain it, I hadn't realised that he had a child at the school and but I know they don't play together locally anymore. Interesting.
I thought I remembered her had a child at her school, but I could be wrong. They definitely don't play together and it appears she's wiped it all off her instagram. Who knows.