Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I remembered her had a child at her school, but I could be wrong. They definitely don't play together and it appears she's wiped it all off her instagram. Who knows.
And it looks like the band account @wilfordsocial has been deleted as well, but I'm fairly sure it was still in use yesterday or the day before.

Her post is still up about doing her last gig with the band, but no links or references to it by name.

Oh god, it's nearly Thanksgiving and Hungermama is going to be all alone, she doesn't have a clue what it's like to really be alone but I bet she's going to make the most of this one with a few a tears added in for good measure

Reactions: 2
I'm wondering if her ex kicked her out. If he'd done something hideous, then she could have pushed for him to leave.

Reactions: 1
Oh god, it's nearly Thanksgiving and Hungermama is going to be all alone, she doesn't have a clue what it's like to really be alone but I bet she's going to make the most of this one with a few a tears added in for good measure
Have just read her latest post 😴 she’s never one to miss an opportunity to mention that’s she’s ALL ALONE. There will be one big pity party happening yet again on her Insta soon.

Reactions: 3
And she’s wearing the same jumper, day after day after day, even though she’s been sick with a tummy bug while wear
And it looks like the band account @wilfordsocial has been deleted as well, but I'm fairly sure it was still in use yesterday or the day before.

Her post is still up about doing her last gig with the band, but no links or references to it by name.
i guess she reads here. Hi Bethielethie!

Have just read her latest post 😴 she’s never one to miss an opportunity to mention that’s she’s ALL ALONE. There will be one big pity party happening yet again on her Insta soon.
Problem is she is not all alone, well other than family abroad, but once she knows the kids will be with their Dad she starts on the self pity, feel sorry for me stories
And she’s wearing the same jumper, day after day after day, even though she’s been sick with a tummy bug while wear

i guess she reads here. Hi Bethielethie!
If she does I'd almost be tempted to feel sorry for her but she does enough of that herself! Interestingly the only times I've seen the kids out and about she's never been with them, probably too busy waffling on and on and on with her "three good things"

Problem is she is not all alone, well other than family abroad, but once she knows the kids will be with their Dad she starts on the self pity, feel sorry for me stories

If she does I'd almost be tempted to feel sorry for her but she does enough of that herself! Interestingly the only times I've seen the kids out and about she's never been with them, probably too busy waffling on and on and on with her "three good things"
just realised she's slowly turning the babyccinnokids pop-up into an event for her birthday (basically planning her own party), that way she can pretend everyone has come over to see her! Shame she doesn't do a bit more locally but guess that doesn't get you followers

Last edited:
I have heard, through some people who know HM, that she had a full-blown affair with a Dad in her daughter's school and it all came out in quite a public way.
Yuck. I thought it was her husband who possibly had an affair with the au-pair.

just realised she's slowly turning the babyccinnokids pop-up into an event for her birthday (basically planning her own party), that way she can pretend everyone has come over to see her! Shame she doesn't do a bit more locally but guess that doesn't get you followers
She's undoubtedly looking for gifts from suppliers, manufacturers etc whoever watches her and her stories.

So SHE had an affair? The way she was talking when she left her husband at one point I almost thought she had been in an abusive relationship - or for sure that he had an affair.
But I guess being honest may not help her follower count...

• Haha
When she talked about not being in Wilford Social anymore it was supposedly because they weren’t making money.

So SHE had an affair? The way she was talking when she left her husband at one point I almost thought she had been in an abusive relationship - or for sure that he had an affair.
But I guess being honest may not help her follower count...
Those cookbooks won't sell themselves after all. She gained the most I think.

Her announcing that she was single was a bit sudden with a photo of her kitchen. I remember one was having to pay less council tax or something like that.

I'm wondering if her ex kicked her out. If he'd done something hideous, then she could have pushed for him to leave.
Hi all 🖐
I've just found this thread and I have to say I'm shocked Hunger Momma even has a thread because she's basically a huge nobody on IG. I was on the Sacconejoly's 🤢thread and noticed this one.

I just had to pop on and ask if anyone else thinks her ex cheated with the nanny and that's why they split? I remember he posted a picture of him and the nanny at HM's favorite restaurant and the look on the nannies face was so obvious I thought right then yep he's screwing her!😂
Shortly after this post she announced they were splitting up.

Hi all 🖐
I've just found this thread and I have to say I'm shocked Hunger Momma even has a thread because she's basically a huge nobody on IG. I was on the Sacconejoly's 🤢thread and noticed this one.

I just had to pop on and ask if anyone else thinks her ex cheated with the nanny and that's why they split? I remember he posted a picture of him and the nanny at HM's favorite restaurant and the look on the nannies face was so obvious I thought right then yep he's screwing her!😂
Shortly after this post she announced they were splitting up.
Read the rest of the thread. Someone said it wasn’t him who cheated.

Those cookbooks won't sell themselves after all. She gained the most I think.

Her announcing that she was single was a bit sudden with a photo of her kitchen. I remember one was having to pay less council tax or something like that.
She must have been planning on moving out for a while, as it would take a while to find somewhere. But before last Christmas, things appeared normal. And apparently she left most/all if her furniture etc in the old house.

Read the rest of the thread. Someone said it wasn’t him who cheated.

She must have been planning on moving out for a while, as it would take a while to find somewhere. But before last Christmas, things appeared normal. And apparently she left most/all if her furniture etc in the old house.
Sorry I read the rest of the thread after I posted my comment.
I just assumed it was a sudden breakup as she seemed so shocked and upset about it. tit she cried for months on IG. I would think if it had been in the works for a while she wouldn't have taken it so hard

Her latest three good things are her Ocado delivery is arriving shortly and she had a great nap, did you know she loves naps? She's also going to make her chicken and rice soup recipe which you too can make if you order her book! Swipe up!

Reactions: 3
Someone said it wasn’t him who cheated.
Could have been both of them? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
what does she actually do? Just singing ‘gigs’? Just wondering what’s kind of adult woman stories daily in bed in the middle of the day feeling sorry for herself... surely she needs to get out and get a real job and a bit of self worth?

Her latest three good things are her Ocado delivery is arriving shortly and she had a great nap, did you know she loves naps? She's also going to make her chicken and rice soup recipe which you too can make if you order her book! Swipe up!
Yeah, really skint and shopping online at Ocado.

Her stories and three good things today...looking for funding for her friend Tetyana’s book. She still needs to learn to speak more concisely and stop rambling on ad nauseaum and forgetting word s like acupuncture. How broke can you be if you can go for acupuncture treatment?

Last edited: