Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww thanks hun but I've got 100% respect for you for removing the school logo. I've found it so easy to look up the schools some of these kids go to. All the little bits do add up. I've got crazy family so don't even use my real name on facebook.

Reactions: 2
I saw someone else I know post a picture of herself today sitting right next to another woman on a picnic blanket exclaiming she hadn’t seen her in weeks. There was also another woman sitting directly behind them.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wonder if her kids have gone back to their private school that she probably doesn’t pay for.

So she’s posted that she is flying to California next week to see her friend Ross, whose mother recently died. California has just been put back into lockdown. 🤔 and then she has to isolate when she returns. Not visiting her parents, only Ross. She’s nuts.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I saw that she congratulated herself for visiting a hair salon - The Rise - and paying for it, one of the many salons she’d previously taken freebies from.

I saw that she congratulated herself for visiting a hair salon - The Rise - and paying for it, one of the many salons she’d previously taken freebies from.
She insisted on paying though was given a small discount - give the woman a medal 😂

In her next post, she talks about renting out an office just off Oxford Street. Have I missed something, why does she need one? What is her actual job nowadays?

• Wow
She insisted on paying though was given a small discount - give the woman a medal 😂

In her next post, she talks about renting out an office just off Oxford Street. Have I missed something, why does she need one? What is her actual job nowadays?
I thought it was the office of the company she is employed by.

I thought it was the office of the company she is employed by.
I stopped paying attention to her a long time ago so didn’t realise that she is employed by a Company. The post refers to being excited by working in an office setting after working at home for the past 9 yrs. Do you know what job she is employed to do? Shuddering at the thought of having her as a co-worker and having to share an office with her

I stopped paying attention to her a long time ago so didn’t realise that she is employed by a Company. The post refers to being excited by working in an office setting after working at home for the past 9 yrs. Do you know what job she is employed to do? Shuddering at the thought of having her as a co-worker and having to share an office with her
It’s called @craftginclub on Instagram.

I see she has now jumped on the Readly flogging bandwagon like many others. But only because she really likes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think Readily (or whatever it is!) realised that using alllll the ‘influencers’ is just massively off putting?! And it’s just so lazy to not bother posting or interacting with your followers and then pretending to whilst shoving in a #ad in the middle 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s done a commercial with Phillip Schofield and you can see it onYouTube under Craft Gin Club. It was mentioned on the Schofield thread. Cringeorama.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s done a commercial with Phillip Schofield and you can see it onYouTube under Craft Gin Club. It was mentioned on the Schofield thread. Cringeorama.
Saw this on telly last night and did a double take! Major cringe. :LOL:

Come across her recently, is she high up at Craft gin club? Because I’m surprised she can afford a nanny, especially when her kids aren’t that young.

Come across her recently, is she high up at Craft gin club? Because I’m surprised she can afford a nanny, especially when her kids aren’t that young.
She’s said that the nanny works at both her and her husband’s house. She’s partaken in CGC commercials featuring Phillip Scofield.

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her nanny’s Instagram account? She’s tagged in her posts. Bikini shots ago go.