Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shared this in one of the MOD threads, but I think it will be helpful to include it here.

HM is just as bad as the other insta mums, and more than happy to exploit her children for money. But it's totally OK, because she pays her children £5-10 out of the fee. For children used in advertising on social media, I strongly believe that the full fees should be put away in a bank account for the children to use in the future, the same as you have to for child actors.

This is from way back in December, and she continues to use her kids for advertising. I took a screenshot because it was such a WTF moment for me.
I agree. She's put her kids in the same place as the OD kids. We know the schools they attend, and where they live because she has posted lots of little identifying bits that add up.

If you scroll far back enough there's also another post with Charlotte in front of a tree in clothing from H&M saying the same thing.

She's also said herself that she could earn the same amount in one post which she used to earn in two weeks. She does get gifted a lot of things- wicked tickets, facial treatments and even a wax to name a few from the top of my head. But she's not sneeky and doesn't try to hide that it's an #AD.

Reactions: 2
I know exactly where Hungermama lives and where her kids go to school. Obviously I know their names and some of the names of people close to them. I can work out what her school run is, and I know she goes by bike. I know what her husband does, who he works for, and can guess roughly what he earns. I have a pretty good idea where she used to live, and know that he still lives there. I don’t even follow her, just occasionally look at her account. She wouldn’t know me in the street (and I live close enough that that could easily happen). I would struggle to sleep at night, seriously.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I shared this in one of the MOD threads, but I think it will be helpful to include it here.

HM is just as bad as the other insta mums, and more than happy to exploit her children for money. But it's totally OK, because she pays her children £5-10 out of the fee. For children used in advertising on social media, I strongly believe that the full fees should be put away in a bank account for the children to use in the future, the same as you have to for child actors.

This is from way back in December, and she continues to use her kids for advertising. I took a screenshot because it was such a WTF moment for me.
Threeinarow is a good example of this. Her eldest asked how children got to be in photos in shops etc and subsequently does modelling for Primary and high st stores. She regularly answers questions about the process etc and says that all the money he earns goes into a bank account so that he has access to it once he's older.

She’s put up an anti-bullying post up today. Very thoughtful

Does anyone remember when she live blogged from the States while her Aunt Tina was dying from cancer. I found it incredibly. That should have been private, for her Aunt’s and children's sake.

She’s done a handwringing post about bullying today. So unbelievably cynical

Does anyone remember when she live blogged from the States while her Aunt Tina was dying from cancer. I found it incredibly. That should have been private, for her Aunt’s and children's sake.
oh cross post mustard. Just seemed so totally and utterly insincere to me. No direct words of support for MOD and no call for this tit to end

Reactions: 3

I meant to say incredibly intrusive, but left intrusive out.

28.6k followers now.

I know exactly where Hungermama lives and where her kids go to school. Obviously I know their names and some of the names of people close to them. I can work out what her school run is, and I know she goes by bike. I know what her husband does, who he works for, and can guess roughly what he earns. I have a pretty good idea where she used to live, and know that he still lives there. I don’t even follow her, just occasionally look at her account. She wouldn’t know me in the street (and I live close enough that that could easily happen). I would struggle to sleep at night, seriously.
You're not the only one able to do quick google searches! I don't officially follow her either but it's all there for anyone and everyone. Not everyone will be harmless.

Reactions: 1

What I found interesting was that HM and some family members agreed they'd get a tattoo in honour of her aunt, but HM didn't like the one her dying aunt drew for them, so she got a different one. I hope I'm remembering that right.

HM has been positively gleeful in her stories about the MOD debacle. Sadly for her, it hasn't made much impact on her number of followers.

She makes me cringe.

I'm trying to keep up with the MOD threads, but they are moving so quickly it's hard to keep on top of it all!

I still don’t understand why HM was so insistent that this be brought into the public arena. From her initial stories outing (but not officially outing 🙄) MOD I thought the person in question had gone on some directed and relentless smear campaign against HM but quite frankly the two messages I’ve seen Alice reference HM in are barely even bitching let alone bullying.

If HM had any actual decency she would address how out of hand this has gotten instead of giving herself further head pats on how kind and good she is 🙄 in order to further grow her own account and agenda.

It was so unnecessary to drag MOD out into the public square to be attacked by every ill informed follower on ig and beyond. Her wrong-doings were barely worthy of this level of attention. She bitched about some fellow bloggers... hardly deserving of the overblown sh*t storm that is happening...

Also disappointed at her lack of support from FOD. What a world we live in..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
28.6k followers now.

You're not the only one able to do quick google searches! I don't officially follow her either but it's all there for anyone and everyone. Not everyone will be harmless.
How many followers did she have before?

She’s had many critical comments on her anti bullying post from yesterday.

I know that but I don’t understand what the standing with relates to. Did you mean working with them? She’s worked with them before on their shop ups.
Yes. People on tattle snarked about it, then it was on her next stories

Well, I’m sure lots will unfollow after the anti bullying post she put up. She gained followers after her friend Hello Ross mentioned her too.

I still don’t understand why HM was so insistent that this be brought into the public arena. From her initial stories outing (but not officially outing 🙄) MOD I thought the person in question had gone on some directed and relentless smear campaign against HM but quite frankly the two messages I’ve seen Alice reference HM in are barely even bitching let alone bullying.

If HM had any actual decency she would address how out of hand this has gotten instead of giving herself further head pats on how kind and good she is 🙄 in order to further grow her own account and agenda.

It was so unnecessary to drag MOD out into the public square to be attacked by every ill informed follower on ig and beyond. Her wrong-doings were barely worthy of this level of attention. She bitched about some fellow bloggers... hardly deserving of the overblown sh*t storm that is happening...

Also disappointed at her lack of support from FOD. What a world we live in..
I agree. What HM and TMS (and the other one I can’t remember the name of who did 1576789 waffling stories) did was bullying.

Reactions: 1