Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop trying to make Hungermama happen!! 🤣
She’s been waiting for an opportunity like this for years (along with her mate Tetyana). They’re a pair of desperados. Pretty sure Tetyana was a poster called KitKat1106 (or something similar) on the old MN threads and the pairs thirstiness shines through. Someone had made a dodgy comment about one of CT’s kids and they tried to make it all about them when nobody had actually mentioned HM up to then. In fact nobody had ever heard of them.
Yep! That's when I first googled her because of that comment about her crying, because someone had made comments about the way her kids' C & P looked.

Reactions: 1
Her ex changed his Insta account to private after they split up, however he used to happily feature their children publicly in the account. She used to post smoochy pictures of them when they were on *date* nights which were rather cringe inducing and definitely over sharing.
I did have a snoop before. It was pretty much the same as hers lots of pictures of C in her school uniform and P's first day minus the cooking with one post about them growing together for around 16 years (don't quote me on this) . Thanksgiving and being grateful. Him doing a exam at the start

One post was about a sign on the floor and he was going through a tough time but wasn't going to share so kuddos for that.

What is C & P?
Her kids Charlotte and Peter.

What is C & P?
Yeah, just to clarify though, no one had said anything about her kids. Someone had actually made a comment about Clemmie Telfords and later on HM’s ‘friend’ came onto MN to say Bethie had been in tears about it. No one, and I repeat NO ONE had even mentioned Hungermama at that point, let alone her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did have a snoop before. It was pretty much the same as hers lots of pictures of C in her school uniform and P's first day minus the cooking with one post about them growing together for around 16 years (don't quote me on this) . Thanksgiving and being grateful. Him doing a exam at the start

One post was about a sign on the floor and he was going through a tough time but wasn't going to share so kuddos for that.

Her kids Charlotte and Peter.
He travelled a lot for work so there were quite a few pictures of airports and cities. But yes, lots of the kids.

Yeah, just to clarify though, no one had said anything about her kids. Someone had actually made a comment about Clemmie Telfords and later on HM’s ‘friend’ came onto MN to say Bethie had been in tears about it. No one, and I repeat NO ONE had even mentioned Hungermama at that point, let alone her children.
How odd in that case.

I had never heard of this woman until this whole MOD thing, but my first impression is someone trying to scrabble to the top..

Reactions: 7
Well alright then, I will join this thread too. I first stumbled on Hungermama through stories and what can I say: I was just amazed about all the crying/almost crying/supressed crying. I don't know, she just sounds like she wants to cry ALL THE TIME. And it is hard to watch for longer periods of time, especially since her stories just go on and on and on. About nothing. I think she should just stick to photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened with HM and her ex? I noticed new smouldering au pair started 1 week into sept and the a week into december she mentioned they parted ways with the au pair. Then first week in january she posts the wrist heart tattoo thing and everything has gone to tit. In march she moves into her new place.

What happened? I wanna know! Have you all speculated about it somewhere else and I missed it? What's the dealio?

Everything seemed fine up until dec 21st when she posted a pic of her boys and next thing you know she has checked out. So odd.

• Haha
What happened with HM and her ex? I noticed new smouldering au pair started 1 week into sept and the a week into december she mentioned they parted ways with the au pair. Then first week in january she posts the wrist heart tattoo thing and everything has gone to tit. In march she moves into her new place.

What happened? I wanna know! Have you all speculated about it somewhere else and I missed it? What's the dealio?

Everything seemed fine up until dec 21st when she posted a pic of her boys and next thing you know she has checked out. So odd.
MoD probably knows and other instachums.

She’s a trained performer and this kinda stuff is her Forte.

Reactions: 3

I noticed this too. The au pair not working out after the amazing one before and raving non stop about au pairs. (To Clemmie Hooper 😬) then all the drama with it not working out 🤔

She’s now back to asking followers to share stuff about themselves She used to do this back in the day. It’s all for the engagement folks.

Reactions: 3
She’s now back to asking followers to share stuff about themselves She used to do this back in the day. It’s all for the engagement folks.
She was doing this last week as well before all this. She’s quite small fry so imagine she still relies on this to boost figures?

I don't care about her too much, I'm too busy being riled by the fact that it takes her a bleeping week to get a sentence out.
12 x 15 second long IG stories to say what regular people say in less than 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't care about her too much, I'm too busy being riled by the fact that it takes her a bleeping week to get a sentence out.
12 x 15 second long IG stories to say what regular people say in less than 3.
Don't forget the "uhhh I just had to delete x stories because I messed up"

• Haha
Oh Bethie has responded to my concerns about her standing with babyccino this morning 😂 Thank you! Nice to get an update 👋🏼

For the life of me I cannot understand why she has a following...incredibly boring imo.

Reactions: 5
I see she’s done an introductory post today to welcome her new followers along with a plug for her CD on iTunes. I’m surprised she didn’t mention her cook book again though twice in two posts plus a link in her bio might be a bit too shameless and obvious even for her 😄

I shared this in one of the MOD threads, but I think it will be helpful to include it here.

HM is just as bad as the other insta mums, and more than happy to exploit her children for money. But it's totally OK, because she pays her children £5-10 out of the fee. For children used in advertising on social media, I strongly believe that the full fees should be put away in a bank account for the children to use in the future, the same as you have to for child actors.

This is from way back in December, and she continues to use her kids for advertising. I took a screenshot because it was such a WTF moment for me.

Attachments

• Wow
Then inexplicably crying for the next two stories.
Her ex-husband must be horrified. I do not pretend to know WHY they divorced, for all I know he did something horrible and she really has things to cry about. But to act like that on social media is just cringe.

Reactions: 2