Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
When I shave my legs I feel like an absolute lady ๐Ÿ˜‚
Regaurding make up, god cant even remeber the last time I had any on.
Theres some mums on school run looking all glam, i just look homeless ๐Ÿ™„
Same! I'm useless with make up and clothes etc โ˜น

Reactions: 3

Zenchick101

VIP Member
love love getting a blowdry: but I'd say it's all about the "inperfections" you might have. ie: are you hairy - diy or get a regular wax at a spa, get the brows shaped at a spa then keep plucking the regrowth around the shape, do you have dry skin/oily skin? learn which type then take care of it, coconut oil/kerastases masks are lovely etc.. broke rn but I know all the tricks

laughing

VIP Member
Wash your hair
Wash your face/body
Clean clothes - but no tracksuits

Its more about the way you carry yourself than getting nails, fake tan etc

And most of important

Smile !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casperron

VIP Member
Same question here for me, I look quite masculine ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

- acrylic / gel nails
- eyelash extensions
- well groomed eyebrows
- sweet smelling perfume
- showing legs / cleavage (skirts NOT shortsโ€
- earrings

Reactions: 2

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
As the title says. I want to be more feminine and put together but have no idea how to start. Tips and advice very much welcome!

Its_Me

VIP Member
You could always wear some clip in extensions now and then to thicken your hair out. As for biting your nails I used to have this problem then I started wearing clear varnish then when I went to bite them I would taste the varnish and realise and it stopped me biting them.
I stopped when I started wearing acrylics. Which I donโ€™t wear now but it broke the habit.

Titntat

VIP Member
I always have my nails done. Eye brows tinded and shaped (not atm they are insaine) and lip waxed.
Bits and pits are always trim. Abit lazy with my legs, but I'm very fair so you can hardly see.
My hair is longish, normaly straighten it.
Skin care - face scrub in the bath and put some anti wrinkle cream on after bath/shower ๐Ÿ˜‚
Moinsterise my legs/body with I cba.
Dont wear alot of jewelry other than a necklace I have on 24/7.

I feel like it's the clothing and make up department where I need to improve ๐Ÿ˜‚

Titntat

VIP Member
Haha!! THIS!!!
Need to do the full lot tomorrow, fucking dreading it.
Honestly feel like my leg hair could be styled into plaits ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚
I've finally done it tonight. Feels amazing ๐Ÿ˜‚ Borrow your fellas shaving cream and a new razor. Treated my self to some fancy strawberry venus razor. Along with ยฃ60 worth of products from boots ๐Ÿ˜

New moisturiser, I like the vaseline spray ones. Exfoliator, face cream, sponge, shower gel, hair food, flannels, hair removal creme, nail varnish and a few other bits. All stocked up now so no excuses ๐Ÿ˜‚

I always use benefit products which are pricey (probably not to others but they are to me)

onmylunchbreak

I donโ€™t have nails done, my hair coloured or any beauty treatments done at all so Iโ€™m not a girly girl. I Have to say I always feel feminine though... I have a very petite but really curvy body shape so I think that helps me to feel feminine. Thatโ€™s not to say I love everything about my body (I donโ€™t!) but it is that stereotypical hourglass I suppose. I wear jeans sometimes but sometimes I wear dresses. Wearing a dress helps me to feel more attractive especially one that cinches at the waist. If I wear makeup I just wear a bit of concealer, mascara, blush and lip oil.

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I'm a bit of a tomboy and never been one for lots of make up etc. But having my toenails painted always makes me feel girly.

squarebutton

VIP Member
I bite my nails lol, I use make up now and again but am more big on skin care which I always do in the morning and nights! My hair is thin โ˜น I have loads of expensive clothes and accessories but I always manage to make them look cheap ๐Ÿ˜‚ I wish being feminine came naturally to me lol
I bite mine too! So I wear falsies all the time, I cut them down so they're not stupidly long and pointed and paint them - I instantly feel more womanly with nails. Jewelery wise I think small, silver jewellery is really pretty. I have loads of piercings in my ears then I have one small silver and rose gold bracelet on my wrist and a silver chain with a heart pendant round my neck which I never take off. If you have thin hair I think having a fringe can help, like a side fringe and some volumizing hair spray/dry shampoo. Clothes wise I'm just a fan of skinny jeans and a t shirt or blouse

Reactions: 1

Meh

Chatty Member
Mines my gel nails and eye brows. Feel naked with out them.
Cannot wait to get my gels did after lockdown. Had to buy polish and start painting my nails as I miss it so much๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Eyebrows. God where to start? Usually threading or waxing and Iโ€™ve naturally got big dark brows. (Side note: used to get comments for having big brows at school... off girls who are now desperately growing and trying everything to restore over plucked brows. Mwahaha. Vindication!)

Legit nearly my Brows current situation in photo below. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks guys! What sort of clothes would you say suit a pear shape? I've bought some more girly and pink clothes lately and youtubed some make up artists to see if they have any pointers for me, I'm so jel of you girls who this stuff comes naturally to lol
Pear shaped suit nice skater dresses, a line dresses/skirts. Something that emphasises your smaller waist and skims over the hips. Pears usually have smaller shoulders as well so you can play about the tops that have design or faffy bit on the shoulders as well.

Fellow pear โœ‹๐Ÿป (Well, used to be a genuinely curvy pear. Now Iโ€™m like 4 pears ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ) need to get my weight off!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1