How to be more feminine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the title says. I want to be more feminine and put together but have no idea how to start. Tips and advice very much welcome!

Reactions: 2
Stopping shagging men from Downing Street like an animal? We can scrap the rota and I'll take Dom full time :giggle:

On a side note, do you mean appearance wise? I assume you do...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stopping shagging men from Downing Street like an animal? We can scrap the rota and I'll take Dom full time :giggle:

On a side note, do you mean appearance wise? I assume you do...
I'll NEVER stop shagging men from downing street! 😂😂 and yes lol I'm absolutely hopeless at looking well not like a man 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I shave my legs I feel like an absolute lady 😂
Regaurding make up, god cant even remeber the last time I had any on.
Theres some mums on school run looking all glam, i just look homeless 🙄

• Haha
When I shave my legs I feel like an absolute lady 😂
Regaurding make up, god cant even remeber the last time I had any on.
Theres some mums on school run looking all glam, i just look homeless 🙄
Same! I'm useless with make up and clothes etc ☹

Reactions: 3
I'll NEVER stop shagging men from downing street! 😂😂 and yes lol I'm absolutely hopeless at looking well not like a man 😂😂
Worth a try 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Do you have long nails? Do you wear make up? Use any skincare? Wear any jewellery? What's your hair like? (Head and body I suppose!)
I feel invested in this thread!

Reactions: 5
I always have my nails done. Eye brows tinded and shaped (not atm they are insaine) and lip waxed.
Bits and pits are always trim. Abit lazy with my legs, but I'm very fair so you can hardly see.
My hair is longish, normaly straighten it.
Skin care - face scrub in the bath and put some anti wrinkle cream on after bath/shower 😂
Moinsterise my legs/body with I cba.
Dont wear alot of jewelry other than a necklace I have on 24/7.

I feel like it's the clothing and make up department where I need to improve 😂

Worth a try 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Do you have long nails? Do you wear make up? Use any skincare? Wear any jewellery? What's your hair like? (Head and body I suppose!)
I feel invested in this thread!
I bite my nails lol, I use make up now and again but am more big on skin care which I always do in the morning and nights! My hair is thin ☹ I have loads of expensive clothes and accessories but I always manage to make them look cheap 😂 I wish being feminine came naturally to me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t have nails done, my hair coloured or any beauty treatments done at all so I’m not a girly girl. I Have to say I always feel feminine though... I have a very petite but really curvy body shape so I think that helps me to feel feminine. That’s not to say I love everything about my body (I don’t!) but it is that stereotypical hourglass I suppose. I wear jeans sometimes but sometimes I wear dresses. Wearing a dress helps me to feel more attractive especially one that cinches at the waist. If I wear makeup I just wear a bit of concealer, mascara, blush and lip oil.

I bite my nails lol, I use make up now and again but am more big on skin care which I always do in the morning and nights! My hair is thin ☹ I have loads of expensive clothes and accessories but I always manage to make them look cheap 😂 I wish being feminine came naturally to me lol
I have gel nails (not atm). I used to bite mine alot the time too. I'd deffianly recommend, she struggled to get them on at first because I used to bite mine. I've not had any on since lockdown, they are still a nice length and I dont bite them.

Reactions: 1
I would say just be yourself. Being ‘feminine’ isn’t a requirement for being female. I’m a woman but I don’t do make up, rarely do much with my hair beyond the basic care, I might dye it occasionally if I fancy it, I do shave but only when I can be bothered. Never had my nails done and don’t plan to. That’s just me, always been a bit of a tomboy who’s preferred comfort over style. Tried to be more ‘glam’ in my teens to fit in more with friends, but It never felt like the real me. I’ll do my hair for an event like a wedding but still don’t wear make up, or heels because they hurt.

If like me, that stuff doesn’t come naturally to you or you don’t enjoy it then don’t worry too much about it. In fact, embrace it would be my advice.

I bite mine too! So I wear falsies all the time, I cut them down so they're not stupidly long and pointed and paint them - I instantly feel more womanly with nails. Jewelery wise I think small, silver jewellery is really pretty. I have loads of piercings in my ears then I have one small silver and rose gold bracelet on my wrist and a silver chain with a heart pendant round my neck which I never take off. If you have thin hair I think having a fringe can help, like a side fringe and some volumizing hair spray/dry shampoo. Clothes wise I'm just a fan of skinny jeans and a t shirt or blouse

Reactions: 1