Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belulah

VIP Member
How is everyone getting on with this? I feel lazy and minging today. But as soon as the kids are in bed I cant be arsed to do anything with my self.

I've dyed and waxed my eye brows (feels lots better). Just need to do my top lip. Have a good shaving session 😂 my sisters doing my hair Saturday so hopefully that will keep me motivated not to be lazy and looking unkept 😂
I want something done with my hair. It’s always in a topknot, even for work now we can dress down!

theghosttown

VIP Member
I love love love talking anything make up.
I think a good skin base be it concealer, cc cream, foundation etc, a slick of blush or bronzer, a good mascara and a lipstick or gloss makes you feel soooooooo good. It always sound so intimidating but honestly unless you do a full beat with eyeshadow etc, you’ll find it’s so quick and easy. I feel without make up I have a more masculine look but make up makes me feel so much more feminine. Even if you want to cut out the base and blush, the gloss and mascara will make such a difference.
I find with my make up on I can always find a style for my hair no matter what state it’s in!

I want something done with my hair. It’s always in a topknot, even for work now we can dress down!
Get a fringe 100%. I know some people will say NOOO but honestly I love mine. I have a short fringe, shoulder length dark hair which I put a lot of texturising spray into to get that dragged through a hedge backwards look haha.

start super long and you can even do parred bangs. It will make your hair look so much mor styled be it up, half up half down, straight etc z

theghosttown

VIP Member
I've finally done it tonight. Feels amazing 😂 Borrow your fellas shaving cream and a new razor. Treated my self to some fancy strawberry venus razor. Along with £60 worth of products from boots 😍

New moisturiser, I like the vaseline spray ones. Exfoliator, face cream, sponge, shower gel, hair food, flannels, hair removal creme, nail varnish and a few other bits. All stocked up now so no excuses 😂

I always use benefit products which are pricey (probably not to others but they are to me)
I don’t know if there is a greater pleasure than a boots haul!!

Titntat

VIP Member
All the make up and clothes in the world won't help if you are uncomfortable in it , you will just look akward and that isnt very feminine. Honestly confidence is better !!
It's not a bad tracksuit. I normally wear gym leggings, just the polo and nice trainers.
Not too bothered about its work, it's more on a day to day when I'm not at work.