How much do you earn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You show off your titties for £2k a month! I always thought people on those cams earned a mint!!!
Yep a lot of people I know in the industry have said the same... I am one of the top earners as well. It’s an oversaturated industry, too many girls not enough clients. As for the titties bit I actually rarely show my body... it’s usually just chatting, leading men on

Reactions: 4
I earn just over £32,000 as a teacher in Scotland. However, after tax, pension and student loans it is roughly £21,500 which is actually a bit depressing to see written out

Although I know I am very lucky my student loans are government ones and my pension will pay off one day so 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 2
I’m a stay at home mum.
I get £1400 a month paid into my account. I’m responsible for my own car, insurance and debt from this. I always felt like I had to ask permission for money. This way I don’t. Suits us.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m a stay at home mum.
I get £1400 a month paid into my account. I’m responsible for my own car, insurance and debt from this. I always felt like I had to ask permission for money. This way I don’t. Suits us.
Yep I get paid £1000 for food shopping, clothes for kids, car etc.

Reactions: 3
I’m a SAHM so nothing at the moment. Previously was a full time PA for around 24k a year before tax.

Reactions: 1
Nothing at the moment as currently a SAHM, but prior to having my kids I worked as a Senior Care Assistant in a dementia unit. Salary at full-time was around £18K. Reduced my hours after maternity leave with my first, then gave it up completely after my second was born (eldest was 2 at the time) due to issues with childcare.

Reactions: 1
I earn just over £32,000 as a teacher in Scotland. However, after tax, pension and student loans it is roughly £21,500 which is actually a bit depressing to see written out

Although I know I am very lucky my student loans are government ones and my pension will pay off one day so 🤷‍♀️.
I thought uni was free in Scotland?

I thought uni was free in Scotland?
It is sort of. So my 1,800 yearly tuition was free so the actual education was free but we get SAAS loans to cover living costs. They are paid back at a low rate out of your pay check and after a few decades, they get written off if you haven’t paid them. So they are more like another tax!

Reactions: 8
I'm a university lecturer on 106,000 per year. Just a shame that's Australian dollars and not great, great, great British pounds haha!

Reactions: 10
I'm just curious for those saying they are stay at home mums, especially to the lady that seems to be getting an allowance from her husband. Do people not share bank accounts anymore?
I always thought if you are a stay at home mum, you had equal access to the bank account?

Reactions: 11
I'm just curious for those saying they are stay at home mums, especially to the lady that seems to be getting an allowance from her husband. Do people not share bank accounts anymore?
I always thought if you are a stay at home mum, you had equal access to the bank account?
I do. Hubby works I stay at home, we have a joint bank account.

Reactions: 4
I'm a SAHM. We share everything. And we establish a detailed monthly and annual budget together.

Reactions: 5
We both work and I earn 4 times more than my OH (P/T school hours so no childcare issues) and we have a joint account which we both use. I don’t find the concept of “paying him” comfortable. We have a child, a mortgage and other joint bills therefore we have access to both earnings.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.