How much do you earn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on £32k as a contracts manager now self employed part time average around £12k a year for around 10 hours a week.

Reactions: 4
I'm a full time NHS Radiographer.
£30400 before tax not including any overtime etc.
Usually take home around £1800 a month.

Reactions: 3
I’m an executive assistant and earn £40K a year and often get a annual bonus of around £5K

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I work as a office coordinator in Surrey , basic salary is 25k plus I get bonus each month depending how well we do can be anywhere between £250 to £700 .

Reactions: 4
I work in the defence industry as a contractor. I make about £110k a year but that's obviously before tax and business expenses.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Local government in childrens services. 34k. I get paid 4 weekly and is roughly about 1800 each time depending on how much mileage I claim.

Work 15 hours a week in the NHS as a band 6 and take home approx £1200 a month.

Reactions: 6
Civil servant, around 30k. Severely underpaid for what I do imo but don’t really have any transferable skills that would be useful in the private sector

Reactions: 3
NHS , earn usually £1.800 a month but tend to do a few bank shifts as well which add a few hundred . For the responsibility I have I feel underpaid

• Sad
Reactions: 21
NHS , earn usually £1.800 a month but tend to do a few bank shifts as well which add a few hundred . For the responsibility I have I feel underpaid
Well I’m sure I speak for many of us here in saying we are bloody grateful that you do take on that responsibility for what is relatively crap pay! ❤

I'm a full time NHS Radiographer.
£30400 before tax not including any overtime etc.
Usually take home around £1800 a month.
That’s not enough for what you do IMO, I hope the risks of you potentially being exposed to radiation are very well managed too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Musician sometimes and I make some money from YouTube too - small YouTuber don’t worry I’m not any of these people 😂 - and roughly around £1,500-£2,000 per month. Always fascinated by online money myself so thought I’d share!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
20hrs/week equates to just under £1300/month after tax.....that's as a Band 6 nurse with 29 years experience

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
29 hours a week, i take home about 1500 after tax etc. I’m a team leader for a company that makes medical devices

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.