How did you meet your partner?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Through friends, 20 years ago in January next year!
I was 31, first serious relationship 😉😉

11 years ago in High School. He was going out with my best friend at the time. She cheated on him, they broke up. Up until that point id not really liked him, he had a reputation for being a bit of a player and seemed arrogant. But she begged me to be friends with him and convince him to take her back. Didnt go to plan 😬 I got to know him and we had a lot in common. His friends were nicer than mine. I met some amazing people through them all. It felt like he was the first person to ever see me as more than just a broken spiralling mess.
after a few months she stopped trying and moved on. She went out with the guy she cheated on him with, and he cheated on her.
Her and my other friends knew, they live near me and saw him at my house, and they didn’t tell her. It was weird.
She found out at prom and tried to punch me in the face 😂
We’ve been married 7 years though so I guess it was worth it. I do feel bad, but I found my person so I also don’t.

Reactions: 1
went to same nursery, then met again in secondary. were friends the whole time and then well.. we’re here 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I met my fiance on a site called netlog, think it was like Facebook at the time. So we spoke for four years before he finally came to Scotland for the weekend to meet me(he lived in England) he did once however invite me to Glasgow when his sister used to live there but I think I was too shy at the time 🙈 I do sometimes wonder how different thing's may have been had I actually gone.

We did long distance for five and half years and then got pregnant and i moved to England. We've been together 11 years in February and engaged for 2.

At work. They said we wouldn’t last. Been together 28 years, married for 23

• Heart
We met through a colleague - one of my best work friends worked with him. I’d not long moved to a new town so was thinking about joining the dating apps to start dating. Turns out I didn’t need to. Moved in together after 9 months, been together over 9 years, a house and a cat later and we are getting married next year.

At school. We started dating at 15, had a child together at 18. Married at 22. Had our second child age 29. Been together 23 years now, married 14 years, proving everyone wrong as teenage parents.

Reactions: 3