Housetohomeatlast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly preferred the before. I remember when she added the dark grey wall and blinds and thought it made a massive difference to her kitchen.

Reactions: 3
Is she kidding with the fridge video?! Seriously. How would we ever know how to put eggs in the egg holder without her handy demonstration

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she kidding with the fridge video?! Seriously. How would we ever know how to put eggs in the egg holder without her handy demonstration
Bloody Hinch has a lot to answer for, with these stupid cleaning and organising videos. People are thick. If she's that bored maybe get a job, both kids in school. She must go out of her mind stuck at home. I've got a few days off this week, the car is in for a service and I've never been so bored at home. I moan about work but you don't realise how much you need other adults for company, until you're on your own.

Reactions: 5
I agree, I think that she’s run out of things to do and say and her family looks bored of it all. I think that her account has reached it’s expiration date. If she doesn’t need to work, she should just go and enjoy her time with her kids and forget about pleasing strangers on the internet.

Its not my taste but it suits a new build. Looks very show home. Looks like it was all gifted. I hate this gifting culture. They must be ok financially as hubby as away a lot with work and she doesn't work and yet she didn't have to buy any of the furniture. Pisses me off.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Ridiculous amount of easter tit, balloons?? They're not even at home for easter. These influencers are cray cray.

Taking us around the breakfast buffet table IS as boring as making her morning cup of tea …does she think she’s the only one that’s been on holiday and stayed in a hotel with buffet breakfast 🤬

Reactions: 4
Taking us around the breakfast buffet table IS as boring as making her morning cup of tea …does she think she’s the only one that’s been on holiday and stayed in a hotel with buffet breakfast 🤬
She's a show off. We’ve all been on holiday. Stupid women, so glad I unfollowed her

Reactions: 2
Why is she refusing to share the location of her holiday until she’s home, like she’s a celeb 🤣 most boring bint ever.

Reactions: 3
Why is she refusing to share the location of her holiday until she’s home, like she’s a celeb 🤣 most boring bint ever.
There is a simple answer,L for her, don’t share your boring holiday that is the same as everyone else’s while you are away 😂😂😂😂 a crazy idea for the instahun but how about unplugging and enjoying your holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2