Housetohomeatlast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes done an ad with iconic products she used because so many have asked what she puts on her face?! Honestly calling bs we are the same age and she looks old as duck

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or do any of you find it odd that they never have anyone round to their house? No kids mates, family members or friends. They never have anyone over for dinner, a takeaway or a bbq and a few beers. Also, she buys no end of crap to celebrate every non event but her husbands 40th was a night at the bowling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes got a big reveal on what changes are coming . Why doesnt she just say , its like she thinks everyone is hanging on her everyword . When in fact a quick google n her house is sold the twit is moving probs cos the boring cow has ran out of content

Reactions: 4
She’s full of tit and far too many teeth , her lispy voice is horrific. So many questions on this one …. Wish she’d stop shaving all her poor sons hair off as well but that’s probably so he looks like a newborn to match his baby nursery bedroom she did him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes got a big reveal on what changes are coming . Why doesnt she just say , its like she thinks everyone is hanging on her everyword . When in fact a quick google n her house is sold the twit is moving probs cos the boring cow has ran out of content
Is it actually? Wasn’t so long ago, think on a Q&A she said she wouldn’t rule out moving in the future but for now they were staying in that house.

Really! Would love to have a nose at it!

Reactions: 1
She’s full of tit and far too many teeth , her lispy voice is horrific. So many questions on this one …. Wish she’d stop shaving all her poor sons hair off as well but that’s probably so he looks like a newborn to match his baby nursery bedroom she did him
Omg thought i was the only one who thought this about her bat teeth n lispy voice 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Quoting myself here but it didn’t take me long to find it on right move! Been on the market since May so must be getting towards actually moving
You would have to know what part of the country she lived in …
Tiny house up north is not enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She strikes me as the type that wont be happy until she has the big detatched house or self build

She just loves leeching off her husband and bragging on social media, along with her cross fit that’s her life in a nut shell total dullard

Wow is her house really sold!!
i did think the ‘big clean’ of the kids rooms was oddly timed 🤷‍♀️

You would have to know what part of the country she lived in …
Tiny house up north is not enough 😂
It was easy really, googled her name and IG handle and local article came up which referenced Hartlepool as the place they live. Did a right move search in that area including SSTC and it came at just under £200k.

The listing even says ‘straight from the pages of instagram’ 😂

It’s quite scary how easy it was to find, no way would I be an influencer and have all that information so easily accessible

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And we will certainly be knowing all about how braggy pants has jumped to a bigger more expensive house , those bat teeth will be slobbering all over the place with the glee of it all

• Haha