Houseplants

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey fellow plant fanatics! I'm so pleased to have stumbled upon this thread as whilst I have over 50 houseplants, there are many that just don't like me (alocasia I'm looking at you 😐) plus lots of propagations. I was wondering for those of you who propagate, what do you do with your props once they're established? I have so many now it's getting out of control (various types of tradescantia, various "string of", monsteras (including albos) Hoyas ect and I cant keep them all. I don't know anyone who likes plants, I gave some away to the reception at the hospital my daughter attends, but my OH is starting to get annoyed as they've spread all over the house and you know with a big collection you get the odd fungus gnat? Well as soon as one appears he moans I need to get rid of the lot (as if 😂 I treat them all fortnightly but the odd random one sneaks in). Any ideas as to where I could offload some of these?

Reactions: 2
Hey fellow plant fanatics! I'm so pleased to have stumbled upon this thread as whilst I have over 50 houseplants, there are many that just don't like me (alocasia I'm looking at you 😐) plus lots of propagations. I was wondering for those of you who propagate, what do you do with your props once they're established? I have so many now it's getting out of control (various types of tradescantia, various "string of", monsteras (including albos) Hoyas ect and I cant keep them all. I don't know anyone who likes plants, I gave some away to the reception at the hospital my daughter attends, but my OH is starting to get annoyed as they've spread all over the house and you know with a big collection you get the odd fungus gnat? Well as soon as one appears he moans I need to get rid of the lot (as if 😂 I treat them all fortnightly but the odd random one sneaks in). Any ideas as to where I could offload some of these?
I feel your pain. Plant stall at a local area/church/school fete? Offer them free on a local facebook group? Christmas presents??

Reactions: 1