Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloth

Chatty Member
I thought it would be worth more than £350,000 mind you I know absolutely nothing about the area. I also thought her insta made the house look a lot nicer, I was so jealous of her from her page but if I was flicking through rightmove I wouldn’t look twice at that house.
ALSO remember how she would go on and on and on about having a ghost then all of a sudden nothing? I thought that was a bit weird
£350k in the north east could buy you a substantial 4/5 bed detached

Reactions: 1

Sloth

Chatty Member
Does she really think she looks good when she’s singing and pouting and drinking on instastories?? Absolute sad case, also the song choice making it clear she reads here haha

I have noticed she’s smiling a little bit more which is a refreshing change but ffs claire get some decent content and not just videos and pictures of yourself you’re soooo vain

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
I dip in and out and didn’t realise they had split up. That’s actually a shame. Feel for her. She’s not been the same since her dad passed, understandably.

Purplechewie

I really like her too, but you defo might be right about the hub, he doesn't seem to be about much these days.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I just saw on her stories that she lost her kid for 40 minutes whilst on holiday, thank god they found him mine went missing for less than 10 minutes once and I was nearly physically sick when we found him. I have to say I was a bit worried when she was posting and they all looked pissed as farts, I was kind of thinking oh god I hope the kids don’t fall in the pool or something 😬

• Wow

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Haven't seen anything of her in ages and just looking at her account makes me think she has deleted the most recent posts.

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
They weren’t actually married that long were they. Pretty clear from the memories she would share that they weren’t together long enough for him to be father of both children. I think they seemed a nice couple but were only together a few years, marriage kid two house moves plus renovation will take Its toll

Tbf it’s only that price because it’s near the coast, further inland and could something pretty spectacular
She has said in the past he is the father of both of the children, as I think people have asked her that same question.